Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Duma Key Giveway

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Ok Your all accounted for , except the new guy.....gosh. I'll try to check in sometime during the next week. I off to do a spot of fishing in South Florida.
    Good luck everyone. I'll see you soon I hope!! ((hugs)) & kisses!!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

LOVE YOU LINDA!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent giveaway! I already own the book, so good luck to the ones who're in!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

alinda, put me in too, unless i don't qualify
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't own it. So, please throw my name in the hat. Thankee!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just recieved a copy that was gifted to me yesterday, so I don't need it. Great giveaway Linda.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Linda, when will you be back at home?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Traveler Madagascar is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Ok Your all accounted for , except the new guy.....gosh. I'll try to check in sometime during the next week. I off to do a spot of fishing in South Florida.
    I sent you my info. Now don't mail me a bomb!

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Madagascar View Post
    Madagascar, don't take this in a negative way, but you have alot of post-whoring to do before you qualify for this give-away. Please read the third post and then do whatever neccesary to be eligible. I think she said 100 posts minimum?

Have fun.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Linda, you are so nice to do this giveaway! I already own the book (not read yet) so I can't participate. Thanks though!

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

May I please be entered? Woof! Thankee-sai.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Traveler Madagascar is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Madagascar View Post
    Madagascar, don't take this in a negative way, but you have alot of post-whoring to do before you qualify for this give-away. Please read the third post and then do whatever neccesary to be eligible. I think she said 100 posts minimum?

Have fun.
    Damn.

Well, off to post...

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I'm gonna bump this just to be sure I have the name of everyone who would like to be in the drawing....time's comming soon to pick a name

And the name's thus far are:

ATG
    Darkthoughts
    Fruno
    JB
    Jean
    Letti
    Liz
    Needful
    Woofer

The answer is within

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been excluded.

Did my PM never get to you?

My Mood
    Breezy

i blocked it

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    i blocked it
    I knew it

Interplay Fan HanzouNorak is on a distinguished road HanzouNorak's Avatar

3) You should already have 100 posts.
    Damnit! that and Cell are the only ones i dont have!

My Mood
    Breezy

get to posting, sunshine.

My Mood
    In Love

I'm gonna bump this just to be sure I have the name of everyone who would like to be in the drawing....time's comming soon to pick a name

ATG
    Cyberghostface
    Darkthoughts
    Fruno
    JB
    Jean
    Letti
    Liz
    Needful
    Storyslinger
    Woofer

The answer is within

My Mood
    In Love

Folks, its only a few more days and I pick a name....anybody
    else want in on this?

The answer is within

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, why not? I'm in. Linda, you have my address already, don't you? Hahaha.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

My Mood
    In Love

Why yes inded I do, *add's Cans name to the mix* for an even dozen !
    I wonder if we'll get # 13 or hey comeon mayhaps 19?

The answer is within

My Mood
    In Love

ATG
    Can
    Cyberghostface
    Darkthoughts
    Fruno
    Gunslinger1987
    JB
    Jean
    Letti
    Liz
    Needful
    Storyslinger
    Woofer

The answer is within

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

My Mood
    In Love

Last day folks......what do ye say?
    100 posts, and a promise get you
    a free copy of this wonderful book
    yours to keep. All you got to do is
    ask !

The answer is within

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast