Donate To Keep The Site Vibrant and Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: One day baby, we'll be old

Ash seeketh embers razz has a spectacular aura about razz has a spectacular aura about razz's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Some kind of worm? Ringworm, tapeworm etc?
    No, but you're the closest anybody has gotten.

Bit to specific though, they share a common trait.
    Beyond the scope of light, beyond the reach of Dark. . . what could possibly await us?
    And yet, we seek it, insatiably. Such is our fate. . .

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought of tapeworm too, but that bookcase and snake line is messing with me.
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Vampire
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Parasites?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Ash seeketh embers razz has a spectacular aura about razz has a spectacular aura about razz's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Parasites?
    Ding ding, motherfuckers.
    Beyond the scope of light, beyond the reach of Dark. . . what could possibly await us?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Parasites?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Parasites?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

care to break down the riddle? I can see most of how it fits, but would be interested in your thought process in making it up.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought it was pretty good actually, Thanks for the breakdown.

Lines 4 and 5 were the ones I was unsure of, I got the snake bit (tapeworm) but hadn't thought about funghi relation to the bookshelf. The sight and mind links weren't quite so obvious!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought the "sight an mind" clues were the best.

Good riddle, sir.
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2