Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Pokemon Go - Gotta catch 'em all!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Pokemon Go - Gotta catch 'em all!

Ok, so as no-one else has started a thread, I will

Who's playing, how are you doing, what's your best pokemon, etc. Tips and tricks?

I've been playing for just over 2 weeks and here are my top pokemon and My overall standing. (if I had known I couldn't change my outfit/look, I would have spent more time on it!)

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Glam Princess is on a distinguished road Glam Princess's Avatar

My sons love it- so we do it together. It's entertaining for sure!

Traveler Brujon will become famous soon enough Brujon's Avatar

I enjoy it but my phone is such a POS that it hardly runs ... I may try again when I get my next one

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I made a punji stick pit for the players in my area. At that Pokepace...LOL...I am a sick bastard!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am so sad. I have been waiting for this game since it was announced, but I am broke and unemployed and my phone is too old to even download it. I'm not even on any kind of plan or currently with any company, because of previously cited reasons, so I don't have that option people sometimes have to upgrade their phones for free or at a discount. So I have to play vicariously through watching my friends. I could cry.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Please dont cry over Pokemon Go, Candice. Its fun, but it isnt all that.
    It does use oodles of data...I know some folks who are paying ridiculous overage charges since they started playing the game.

I'd post my Pokedex if I could figure out how to do it...
    my daughter tells me Im too old and too technology-challenged to play properly.
    But, I have two Pikachu and she has none, yet.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Glam Princess is on a distinguished road Glam Princess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Aaaahhhhh!!!!!
    This is the best (and scariest) thing I've seen all day!

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOL.

I said I could cry, I'm not going to. If my phone could download it, without a plan of any kind hooked up I could only play at wifi hotspots, so coffee shops, one of the malls, and a couple restaurants. lol.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My 8 year old has been playing - and I've been "helping" him out. I have it running while I am out on my walk/run with the dogs - that's usually about 5 miles and 60-90 minutes - so he gets all excited when I've hatched a few 5K eggs for him and fought some Pokemon. I can see the addiction. Full little time/battery waster.

Our local 6 flags is having a Pokemon day next week. So Caleb is very excited to go there for the day - fortunately (or not) I'm off that day. Should be interesting

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

interested to know how easy it is for those in the US to catch a "Taurus'. It's not available here in the UK, as it is a region specific Pokemon. Other region specifics are:

Europe: Mr Mime
    Australasia: Kangaskhan
    Asia: Farfetched
    North America: Taurus

If someone is confident in being able to just walk outside and catch one, please let me know...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

I caught a Tauros in a grocery store parking lot the other day...
    they arent as common a Pidgeys and Rattatas, but not as rare as Pikachu.
    I think someone had set off a lure at a nearby Pokestop when I caught mine.
    Maybe the Tauros need a little encouragement to reveal themselves.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My son caught one - he's only been playing for a little over a week

OMG! PIKA HAS A SANTA HAT!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

He certainly does!

You can also evolve a Christmas Pikachu into a Christmas Raichu as well...

If you dont have one, get one quick as they stop being available on 29th December!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag