+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Stranger Things on Netflix

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Because there's no such thing as a surprise anymore. Then again, we all knew he was still alive.
    Agreed. It was pretty evident that he was there at the end of season 3.
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is a jewel in the rough Kongo is a jewel in the rough Kongo is a jewel in the rough Kongo is a jewel in the rough Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if they revealed him before pictures from the set leak? I'm glad they're not drawing it out, because I don't think anyone truly believed he was dead. Maybe he'll have his own parallel story throughout the season

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"You KNEW we'd kill off Billy but not Hopper!"
    ďGive me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20