Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Stranger Things on Netflix

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I'm on episode 7/8, should be done by week's end. Looking forward to joining the discussion on here!
    There’s only 8 so hurry up!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Finished it last night! Pretty good season all things said.

I have a minor complaint - why does Winona Ryder's character always look like she's on the verge of hysteria? I couldn't take some scenes seriously because her response was automatically, comically bugger eyed. Shit was distracting.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Hopper, P.I.

It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Nice one, St Troy!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Reportedly...

Netflix Targeting October Shoot for “Stranger Things 4”

https://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/357...nger-things-4/

Quick, before Will can dunk a basketball and Steve's majestic hairline begins to recede...

Along the Path of the Beam LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Crappy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that's just Winona Ryder's face in general, honestly...

I liked the 3rd season. Didn't grip me as hard as the first two, but still excellent. Cried at the end...but after seeing the Russian prison cut scene I have faith!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Nice one, St Troy!
    That was pretty cool
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hoping to start S3 after finishing up Scream Season 3 and the last season of Santa Clarita Diet. Then still have to catch up on Dark and The OA.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

So I finally had time and I binged watched the season over the past two days. Absolutely loved it! Probably my favorite season so far.
    Spoiler:
    I'm so glad that those other kids from season 2 weren't in it. I really was not a fan of that storyline at all.

Also
    Spoiler:
    I was so bummed they killed off Hopper at the end. Or did they? Who's in the cell, do we know?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    So I finally had time and I binged watched the season over the past two days. Absolutely loved it! Probably my favorite season so far.
    Spoiler:
    I'm so glad that those other kids from season 2 weren't in it. I really was not a fan of that storyline at all.

Also
    Spoiler:
    I was so bummed they killed off Hopper at the end. Or did they? Who's in the cell, do we know?
    I agree about the other group.

Spoiler:
    The person in the cell was called the American. I think hopper went through the gate and came out in russia

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LizzyDeschain View Post
    .but after seeing the Russian prison cut scene I have faith!

Given that scene...did they say "Not the American" or "Not the Americans?"
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

It was single. I had to go back and rewatch it right away because I wasn't sure if it was plural or not.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Along the Path of the Beam LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Crappy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, singular for sure. Keeping my fingers crossed...
    "Booker, are you afraid of God?"
    "No, but I'm afraid of you."

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I finally finished S3 a couple of nights ago.

Spoiler:
    Whoever thought we needed to see more of Erica needs to be beaten with a wet noodle. Holy crap was she annoying. She was ok in the small doses in S2 but she should have stayed a background character.

It was kind of weird when they did the flashback to season 1 to see how much the kids have grown since then. Although I feel like poor Will hasn't really developed at all. I don't know if they wrote his character that way on purpose or not. This season his only role was to feel the back of his neck and let the others know when the monster was about to show up. When Mike said the line "it's not my fault you don't like girls" it seems like it was meant that he was still stuck in adolescence where the other 3 were growing up and moving on.

I liked the overall story line. Bringing in the Russians to be the bad guys felt right for the time period. I love the comparisons to Red Dawn.

I'm glad they finally got Suzie on screen to show that she's actually real, but I could've done without the rendition of the Never Ending Story Theme song. That sort of brought that episode to a screeching halt for a few minutes. Besides, that's not how CB radios work.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

Spoiler:
    Whoever thought we needed to see more of Erica needs to be beaten with a wet noodle. Holy crap was she annoying. She was ok in the small doses in S2 but she should have stayed a background character.

It was kind of weird when they did the flashback to season 1 to see how much the kids have grown since then. Although I feel like poor Will hasn't really developed at all. I don't know if they wrote his character that way on purpose or not. This season his only role was to feel the back of his neck and let the others know when the monster was about to show up. When Mike said the line "it's not my fault you don't like girls" it seems like it was meant that he was still stuck in adolescence where the other 3 were growing up and moving on.

I liked the overall story line. Bringing in the Russians to be the bad guys felt right for the time period. I love the comparisons to Red Dawn.

I'm glad they finally got Suzie on screen to show that she's actually real, but I could've done without the rendition of the Never Ending Story Theme song. That sort of brought that episode to a screeching halt for a few minutes. Besides, that's not how CB radios work.
    I think given Will’s trauma, he’s trying to hang on to something simple and normal. I think will see some growth next season.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed S3. Though I had a lot of gripes about this season. They tried making it "fun/funny", which I didn't need. But, my biggest gripe(s) was.

But, if I can believe in monsters for the 80's themed show, I can believe all that as well.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...best not to ask too many questions.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

The whole crawling through ductwork in movies always crosses my mind when I'm in a building that has exposed ceilings. IRL, you could barely get a baby through those things much less a teenager.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The whole crawling through ductwork in movies always crosses my mind when I'm in a building that has exposed ceilings. IRL, you could barely get a baby through those things much less a teenager.

Yes...and I love how the duct work is always SPARKLING clean!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    I enjoyed S3. Though I had a lot of gripes about this season. They tried making it "fun/funny", which I didn't need. But, my biggest gripe(s) was.

But, if I can believe in monsters for the 80's themed show, I can believe all that as well.

With all the dirt from the excavation I expected to see Mt. Hawkins!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

Breaker 1-9!

♪ Make believe I'm everywhere
    Given in the light
    Written on the pages
    Is the answer to a never ending story ♫

OVER!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My guess is season 4 takes place around Christmas. They could do a lot with that theme.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

https://twitter.com/strangerwriters/...776060416?s=20

Q: And your favorite Halloween sequel?!

Stranger Writers @strangerwriters probably Christmas

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Christmas in Hawkins for S4?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I wonder if he was simply referring to the fact that, in a calendar year, Thanksgiving and Christmas follow Halloween, and Christmas is his favorite of those?

Assuming he was treating the "Halloween" in the question as the date itself and not the movie, this seems logical...but then, it is in the context of a Stranger Things social media outlet, so I get it, I get it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast