+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Stranger Things on Netflix

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    It just makes sense. They did Halloween, they did Summer. Christmas seems like a natural progression.
    Not only that, Mike mentions Christmas to Eleven at the end and there is very Christmassy snow over the closing credits.

Rebel Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19's Avatar

If they do Christmas, do you guys think we'll get it around the holidays or will it still premiere in the summer?
    "Only the gentle are ever really strong."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When they did Halloween for Season 2 they premiered around Halloween, so that would make sense. So what, Xmas 2020?

Rebel Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19's Avatar

2020! I was thinking 2019
    "Only the gentle are ever really strong."

Peter Gibbons Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    So have you started it yet Ricky?

Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    there is very Christmassy snow over the closing credits.
    Woah! SPOILERS, MAE! I haven't seen it yet. There could've been wind, or rain, or hail, and now I won't be able to guess for myself because you just ruined the entire ending for me.
    Peter: "I don't like my job, and, uh, I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."

Country
    Country Flag

Final Mission Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    So have you started it yet Ricky?

Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    there is very Christmassy snow over the closing credits.
    Woah! SPOILERS, MAE! I haven't seen it yet. There could've been wind, or rain, or hail, and now I won't be able to guess for myself because you just ruined the entire ending for me.
    It wasn't snow. It was ash after the entire city burned down. Shit. I've said too much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18