Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Erin Wells, Artist

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Erin has done black and white illustrations to all the stories in my upcoming anthology, Shining in the Dark. I think you will all love them when you see them :-)

Erin talks about it here.

Lilja

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    I am looking for Original Erin Wells Pencil Art from IT.

Will pay good $$$s.....

C'mon, there has to be some more out there.

That collectors are willing to sell anyway.

.....but I just have too much art.
    Is that possible?

Shit. I could be in trouble.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Erin has done black and white illustrations to all the stories in my upcoming anthology, Shining in the Dark. I think you will all love them when you see them :-)

Erin talks about it here.

Lilja
    Fantastic! I don't think I saw that she was doing the illustrations. Looking forward to this!

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Although I hate to do it, I am offering my two PC copies of THE VAMPYRICON for sale. If anyone's interested I'm asking $150.00 + shipping for each book.
    If you're interested please send inquiries to me via private message. Thank you.

Artwork by Erin S. Wells -- https://erinwellsart.wordpress.com

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

3 Original Wells IT pieces back from the framer today...

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

*DROOL* You know that I'm in love with that 2nd one.

Someday I'll have one of the original illustrations I hope

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great framing Tim!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great job with the framing and love the pieces. The second one is also my favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ESW View Post
    Although I hate to do it, I am offering my two PC copies of THE VAMPYRICON for sale. If anyone's interested I'm asking $150.00 + shipping for each book.
    If you're interested please send inquiries to me via private message. Thank you.
    For anyone who may be considering this I want to say that my copy arrived on Friday, and I was blown away. Huge book with lots of great art.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Great job on the framing IT pictures. I love the 1st one if you ever decide to sell......

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

3 Original Wells IT pieces back from the framer today...
    Ah, wow--very nice framing, and I'm glad you're enjoying these and taking such good care of them. Cheers! (coffee coffee coffee) --Erin

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Greetings!

I've been a bit of a hermit lately (even more than usual, ha!), hanging out here in the woods working on a few projects. One of them has recently been announced. Check out SST Publications' Art Book Series--#1, featuring Daniele Serra's lovely dark art; #2, a great collection of Keith Minnion's masterful drawings and paintings; #3 is a larger book showcasing Tomislav Tikulin's remarkable illustrations; and #4 in the series, is from an excellent artist, Vincent Sammy...I haven't gotten a copy of #4 yet, but hope to soon. SST's #5 is a collection of my artwork--I'm honored that they would consider me for this series, and thrilled to announce that October Fields is now offered for pre-ordering: https://www.sstpublications.co.uk/October-Fields.php Many thanks to all the publishers who have trusted me to create art for their books, and thanks to Paul Fry at SST for working so hard on this art book series, and of course to all the collectors who have so kindly invested in my drawings and paintings.
    Last edited by ESW; 03-17-2017 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Had #1 and #2 switched! *whoops*

Country
    Country Flag

Will pay good $$$s.....

C'mon, has to be more out there.

PLEEEEEEZE!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will pay good $$$s.....

C'mon, has to be more out there.

PLEEEEEEZE!

lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an original Wells piece going up for auction soon. Unfortunately, it isn't IT.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Erin did a remarque for me in my lettered IT. I just got it back today and I am very very happy with the artwork. I wanted a 'deadlights theme' and Erin delivered spectacularly! She's a class act, very professional, and a pleasure to work with. Thanks, Erin!

Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Country
    Country Flag

My goodness Erin is just amazing. One of my favorites EVER.

I WOULD LOVE TO OWN ONE OF HER PIECES FROM IT.... anyone out there... I will pay handsomely for one!!!! Tim Good Buddy??????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Erin did a remarque for me in my lettered IT. I just got it back today and I am very very happy with the artwork. I wanted a 'deadlights theme' and Erin delivered spectacularly! She's a class act, very professional, and a pleasure to work with. Thanks, Erin!

That is spectacular!!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that is terrific!!! Great job, Erin!!!!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

REALLY beautiful work Erin did Anthony! Great choice with the deadlights and it looks fantastic!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello--

Some of you have asked about IT art. In the process of unpacking the last of the materials from moving my studio, I found four drawings from IT that I thought were lost. They had been filed with older works, and I missed them. I do know that "The Rock Fight," "Stan Uris Steps Out" (I was told by its buyer that one was ruined by flood/rain at his residence after he bought it), and "Henry Bowers Brandishes a Knife" were certainly destroyed...so those are gone. I will be listing the four I found, starting right away with "Bill & Silver." The other three will be listed separately/individually: "Paul Bunyan," "Pennywise in the Library," and "The Aladdin Sinks." As to any of the other illustrations, I have no idea where they ended up, except when I see them pop up on this site from time to time.

In a way I hesitate to list these drawings, as I don't really draw like this anymore...they're older works, done under some considerable time- and content-related constraints, and honestly I think they show some beginner-illustrator qualities...however, I wanted to let you know that they will be showing up on eBay. That's all I have.

Have a great weekend!
    Thanks,

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello...

Well, it looks like the auction is offline for now--on hold re. buyer inquiry. More info soon...thank you.

--Erin

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ESW View Post
    Hello...

Well, it looks like the auction is offline for now--on hold re. buyer inquiry. More info soon...thank you.

--Erin
    Can you at least post images of the pieces?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello--

Okay, after wrangling some issues with eBay, and fielding some questions, the auctions will all be live this evening, July 9. Images, just for reference, can be found at Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Artwork-by-...PAGES_TIMELINE -- "Bill and Silver," "Paul Bunyan," "Pennywise at the Library," and "The Aladdin Sinks."

Best wishes,
    Erin

Country
    Country Flag

Did a member here get them all? Would they part with one if so? Woudl love to own one... thanks all.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast