Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Erin Wells, Artist

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by terry butera View Post
    I have one..........I need to know more about it
    I said... show a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler terry butera will become famous soon enough

I have one , can you tell me about it.

I'm trying to figure out how to show a picture

How do I show a pic

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How do I show a pic
    What’s the image of? Do you know if it’s published? Hard to explain how to upload a pic. Haha

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you see it?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Did you see it?
    No

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    How do I show a pic
    What’s the image of? Do you know if it’s published? Hard to explain how to upload a pic. Haha

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...s-videos-etc.)
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    How do I show a pic

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...s-videos-etc.)
    There are two ways to post photos.

Either upload the photo to a web site that hosts photos and link to the photo by clicking the icon. Write or paste the image URL in the box an click OK.

Or you can upload to the site server in the Gallery.

To upload to the site server: Click Gallery. From the upper right of the menu on top of the new page click Upload Photos. Click the Browse button. Navigate to the photo on your hard drive and select it. Click Open. Wait for the photo to upload. When it's complete you will be taken back to your gallery.

You have three picture posting options. You can post the thumbnail, the medium sized image below the thumbnail, or you can click on the medium sized image and another window will open with a full sized image. Right click the image you want. Select Copy Image Location, then click the button in the thread you want and paste the image location in the box. Click OK.

To post a video click the icon. Type or paste video URL. Delete the s from https if present. Click OK.
    [/QUOTE]
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5