Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ned Dameron - DT III The Waste Lands Remarque Project

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Updated the thread to reflect yet another recent acquisition from the series.

Appreciation to Alec for this very generous gift and to Ralph for taking care of it so well since 2010.

Proud to now have 5 of the original 21.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

These are really cool. It would be great, but I doubt I would ever find one. That's OK. We can't get EVERYTHING.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the excuse to revisit this thread. Such great artwork. Congrats to you guys who are making deals.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Traveler Gaffa is on a distinguished road Gaffa's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,
    I'm a bit of a remarque nut, so I have a few, including two Romans.

I ended up with George at C-Springs' things:
    I have:

1. XX "Blaine"
    2. The original pencil sketch to go with it
    3. An "experimental copy" of XXI "The Tower" that Ned did in a book while testing different types of inks and paints
    4. Explanatory letter from Ned explaining the experimental copy

As well as :
    5. VII Gasher holding his grenado.

Seeking:
    -- PC-designated Dark Tower books I, III, V, and VIII.
    -- Any Dark Tower remarqued books.
    -- Charlie the Choo-Choo #428 and The Road to the Dark Tower #428

Gunslinger Apprentice boq is on a distinguished road boq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone.
    It's been a VERY long time since I dropped by. Came to see if anyone could verify the signed UK DT6 that's currently on ebay and stumbled across this thread. I own "The Jawbone" remarque. I thought it was No. XIII but can't find my bookcase key to verify.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by boq View Post
    Hi everyone.
    It's been a VERY long time since I dropped by. Came to see if anyone could verify the signed UK DT6 that's currently on ebay and stumbled across this thread. I own "The Jawbone" remarque. I thought it was No. XIII but can't find my bookcase key to verify.
    Sent PM
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2