Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about The Body

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Question about The Body

SPOILER ALERT (in case anyone reading hasn't read The Body yet):

I'm re-reading Different Seasons now; I believe it's been about 30 years since the last reading.

Near the end of The Body, we learn that Chris was stabbed by someone who had been in Shawshank. Since I'm not quite up to combing through all of Rita Hayworth... to see for myself, does anyone out there know who (from RHASR) stabbed him (if it can even be determined)? Perhaps it can't be determined, but since a few clues are given in The Body (the stabbing was in Portland in late '71, and the assailant had been in Shawshank until the week before and had done time in four institutions) I thought perhaps it was possible.

Anyone know?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    SPOILER ALERT (in case anyone reading hasn't read The Body yet):

I'm re-reading Different Seasons now; I believe it's been about 30 years since the last reading.

Near the end of The Body, we learn that Chris was stabbed by someone who had been in Shawshank. Since I'm not quite up to combing through all of Rita Hayworth... to see for myself, does anyone out there know who (from RHASR) stabbed him (if it can even be determined)? Perhaps it can't be determined, but since a few clues are given in The Body (the stabbing was in Portland in late '71, and the assailant had been in Shawshank until the week before and had done time in four institutions) I thought perhaps it was possible.

Anyone know?
    I don't believe there's any smoking gun (so to speak) that points to anyone from RHASR.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

+ Reply to Thread