Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (Non-Stephen King) Proofs & ARCs

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default (Non-Stephen King) Proofs & ARCs

Yes it's the UK proof.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Okay, here are some of mine. These are more of the older ones I've ended up with over the years. I usually just snag them if they are bargains online, quite a few of them have been signed at conventions over the years as well. The bottom photos are mass market paperback ARCs. I have tons and tons more buried in shelves, stacked in corners and on my desk, mostly ones produced in the last 10 years.

SLOB has the following blurb by Steve :
    “Terrifying and original... Marks the debut of a writer who is able to bring dynamite in both hands… almost too crudely terrifying to be read... but it is too compelling to put down... A cause for rejoicing”
    > Is it also on the proof? May it be longer?

@ur2ndbiggestfan : robert bloch, appreciation of a master.
    That's also a King related proof
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Some Arthur C. Clarke and one Phyllis Eisenstein proof. I actually met Phyllis Eisenstein and got her autograph! But not on this proof.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

One of my favorite authors; I have (or had) most of her books in proof but several date back to before I was as picky about condition. I got this copy on ebay a couple of years back; though not shown, it's signed and dated a couple of months prior to publication.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

I've posted a number of my Hard Case Crime proofs elsewhere; this one of the more recent acquisitions.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice artwork.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Harlan Ellison proofs:

Those are fabulous. I've never seen the MEFISTO proof.

I got the MEFISTO proof directly from Ziesing Books. It was not expensive. He may even have more of them.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The other day, someone posted on a SK related Facebook group, a picture of a signed ARC of THE EXORCIST! Pretty cool if you ask me

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Super cool!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any suggestions on how to find out if certain ARCs even exist? Website or reference?
    I am looking for Thomas Harris stuff. Already have U.S Silence, Red Dragon, and Cari Mora trade firsts ARCs.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

I don't know about the Thomas Harris proofs, but here are three non-King Jack Vance proofs. The first is a UK proof for THE PLEASANT GROVE MURDERS from 1968, a hardcover edition unfortunately missing from my collection.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2