2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Beauties: new Stephen King novel with Owen King

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like it a lot!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Hmmm, someone at Scribner really loves faces and butteflies for SK books.
    Last 3 book covers had a face on the cover with a scripty font and last 2 butterflies.
    I get the cocoon thing is part of SB but come on.

Goldmember Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

I hear you Mike - terrible.
    Wanted:

Any Sk art portfolios
    Lsoe gift
    Salem's Lot Prints and Traycase!

ANY SK S/l #54 or #464

Gunslinger Apprentice RichardX will become famous soon enough RichardX will become famous soon enough RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The cover is Bazaar of Bad Dreams meets Silence of the Lambs with a dash of American Horror Story. Not awful, but a bit too slick like the marketing boys are driving the ship.

Gunslinger Apprentice NoAttitudeThisTime is on a distinguished road

I like the cover. But am wondering if the short excerpt will be in actual print of if it's just an online thing.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazon has a hi-res non-watermarked cover up:

Raised to Give Up Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It looks too much like the cover for Bazaar of Bad Dreams for me.
    Reilly: "Hey, George, the ocean called. They're running out of shrimp."

George: "Oh, yeah, Reilly? Well, the jerk store called, and they're running out of you!"

Gunslinger Apprentice cowboy_ed will become famous soon enough cowboy_ed's Avatar

A cover's a cover. Me likey words between, if it pleases.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

A whiff of "Silence of the Lambs"? I like it though.

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Be interesting to see what the UK cover will look like. I prefer most of those over the US.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Also curious to see the U.K.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I just feel like he deserves more respect with the cover to his books when they know they're going to make another butt ton of money. Why can't they put a little more effort into the design than this. It could have been the cover for a fifty shades of grey-knock-off-sequel-number-4 cover. This cover is not worthy of a man who is going to be remembered far far into history.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson
    Check out my last band
    http://www.Deleveledband.com

Gunslinger Apprentice Lilja will become famous soon enough Lilja's Avatar

Did you all read the excerpt?

I liked it but they
    Spoiler:
    spelled the characters name wrong. Lila should be Lilja
    right? Must be? Yeah, I think so :-)

Lilja

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Must be Lilja. At least he got my name right in Misery.

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

And mine is spelled correctly in Desperation.
    https://www.gofundme.com/help-hurricane-victim-pay-vet-bills

See what's in my eBay store!

Grace Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19's Avatar

I'm not a huge fan of the cover either, and I think you guys pinpointed it. It is very similar to Bazaar of Bad Dreams. Did the same illustrator do both?

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kudos to Owen for the Dickens reference, (Great Expectations, if I remember correctly). Rather cheeky.
    Heh.

Seems an interesting premise. I look forward to it.

Another new painting by Jana Heidersdorf for the special edition of SLEEPING BEAUTIES:

Brian

Weedeater frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous!!!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

This looks like it could be a really freaky novel!

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A tiger, snakes, and a peacock : what the hell is that story??
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it starts out, "
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    A tiger, snakes, and a peacock:
    walk into a bar......"
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful !!!

My collection
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...on-Stockerlone

GERMANY-FIFA Worldchampion 2014

SALE
    Stephen King promo telefon card
    Desperation/Regulator Flip-over ARC Leseexemplar

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    A tiger, snakes, and a peacock : what the hell is that story??
    A Tiger, snake and a peacock walk,crawl & fly into a bar.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast