Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Ziesing Insomnia - errors?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default Ziesing Insomnia - errors?

Hi, all;

I read somewhere that the Ziesing edition of Insomnia (which I believe was timed so that it is technically the first edition) actually contained errors in the text - can anyone here verify that?

I didn't see any errors mentioned in the TDT catalog listing (I know; check the catalog first!), but would like to be sure.

I am interested in picking up a GE but this would be a reading copy, so not interested if the text isn't perfect.

Thanks.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Hi, all;

I read somewhere that the Ziesing edition of Insomnia (which I believe was timed so that it is technically the first edition) actually contained errors in the text - can anyone here verify that?
    I didn't see any errors mentioned in the TDT catalog listing (I know; check the catalog first!), but would like to be sure.
    I am interested in picking up a GE but this would be a reading copy, so not interested if the text isn't perfect.
    Every book contains errors in the text.