Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Do you see the hidden visual in the logo?

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I see it

82 57.75%
  • No--I can't

33 23.24%
  • You are crazy!

27 19.01%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Did you ever notice? The Logo

haha, I don't quite see the "monster". I think that might be wishful thinking

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Ya have to look at what is not there to see it.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's what I've always seen as the "monster" - edited, of course, and turned upside down

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

*g* your so excellent!!

The answer is within

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is that 'your' monster, too, Linda?

My Mood
    In Love

Mine looks a bit like animal from The Muppet Show!

The answer is within

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

attention. there is no monster. there is only a plot by people against north central positronics' attempt to enlist future workers. please ignore this thread and all mentions of hidden images and monsters.

attention. there is no monster. there is only a plot by people against north central positronics' attempt to enlist future workers. please ignore this thread and all mentions of hidden images and monsters.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    In Love

*snort*

The answer is within

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

looks like a jakalope to me...lol

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

I see a crocodile whose mouth is lacerated because of the ambition to eat the rose without making a damage on it, as a whole, in one bite; because it is so beautiful.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a great interpretation of it for sure Melike. It can be seen in so many ways, best site logo EVER!!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    That is a great interpretation of it for sure Melike. It can be seen in so many ways, best site logo EVER!!
    Sure it is, amazing.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I mentioned this in another thread but I wanted to put it out here for fun.

Did you guys ever notice that Aaron's pic has a hidden visual?

if you only look at what is not there as opposed to what is and use the triggers on the gun as your guide, you may be able to see a monster eating the rose on its way to the Tower.

I know Brian saw it, anyone else?
    Interesting... I'm getting a headache staring at it. LOL... But my eyes are screwed up, that's why.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kes is on a distinguished road Kes's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ARGH. I hate these things. It's like the 3D pictures at the mall!

Traveler CaptainTrips is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I see it

Traveler Noble Gunslinger is on a distinguished road Noble Gunslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

5 posts now.. lol..

Traveler ImprisonedNtheDarkTower is on a distinguished road ImprisonedNtheDarkTower's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post

.....I always new I was special since the age of 6 or 7.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dave! is on a distinguished road Dave!'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ahh yes. There it is. Snake eyes. Almost seems like some ant with side-jointed mandibles, but cartoon-ish like some villain in an old-school Atari game. YARS! It's the ship/guy that you play as in YARS REVENGE! only with cool snake eyes this time. No, not the Nicholas Cage atrocity, actual eyes. Ok I'm done.

*goes back to obscurity with his crazy thoughts*
    Attached Images
    Because of you I'm Alive. For you I'm awake-Godsmack

What shall a man have if he gain the entire world but lose his own soul?-Book of Mark

I will fear no evil. Cuz I'm the baddest muthafucker in the valley-Jarhead

Traveler deepindigo114 is on a distinguished road

I still don't see it??? But it is a cool logo none the less!!!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You have to look at it a little out of focus like those pictures with hidden stuff in them.

John F. Kennedy ScottRiley is on a distinguished road ScottRiley's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha, I didn't notice it at first glance and I had a good look when I first joined here because I loved the logo.

I didn't notice it until I saw this thread title then I had to really look.

To me the triggers look like hands, the space between the two handles gives im a somewhat rotund midriff, the bottom of the handles angle out to make his feet, the space between the cylinders make his cheeks and the barrels cross the tower to make two horns!

EDIT: I can see what you're talking about now, my version looks like a little Electobuzz or something, I see the snake-like thing as if it was a top-view having read the replies - very fun nonetheless!

EDIT 2: This is what my monster looks like:

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!

That's a great interpretation man, very cool.

I always saw the triggers as the monsters eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottRiley View Post
    Haha, I didn't notice it at first glance and I had a good look when I first joined here because I loved the logo.

To me the triggers look like hands, the space between the two handles gives im a somewhat rotund midriff, the bottom of the handles angle out to make his feet, the space between the cylinders make his cheeks and the barrels cross the tower to make two horns!

EDIT: I can see what you're talking about now, my version looks like a little Electobuzz or something, I see the snake-like thing as if it was a top-view having read the replies - very fun nonetheless!

This is very different from my monster. And absolutely original.
    Wow!

That's a great interpretation man, very cool.

I always saw the triggers as the monsters eyes.
    Me, too.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by ScottRiley View Post

This is awesome! I love it!

darktower final boss
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast