Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Character in The Dark Tower

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The bit players

We have talked a bit about Ticky and Gasher, Allie and the lovely Miss Pittston. Even, briefly, Katz from the pharmacy.

How about the rest?

I'm thinking in particular of the woman in the last book, that drove Roland to NY? He threw her a fuck even though he didn't want to.

Seems like Roland did that a lot.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah, Roland is always good for a roll in the sack. LOL!

We don't really see a lot bit players that aren't flashbacks until Wolves of the Calla. Now we are in full swing of new players and storylines. I always liked Rosalita. She was hard core simple and to the point. I like a good well written woman and SK does just fine by her, imo.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, she was a woman that deserved a good Roland roll.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

I was jealous of her.

Roland would have understood.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    do you call that a lot?

Allie... then that ghost... then nothing for God knows how long... then Rosalita, for only a few days... and in some time, at last, Irene... and nothing again till the very end, which wasn't very close.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Rosalita sounded the hottest of them all to me..my favorite bit players though are Richard P. Sayre and the Church of the Holy God Bomb preacher Harrigan.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Rosalita sounded the hottest of them all to me...
    oh yes. I once voter for her in a poll, something like "Who would you like to have sex with", - preferring her to Susan and even to Susannah

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rosalita sounded the hottest of them all to me..my favorite bit players though are Richard P. Sayre and the Church of the Holy God Bomb preacher Harrigan.
    I thought your forever favourite was Sylvia.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Sylvia is pretty damn hot......oh it's too hard to choose!
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Country
    Country Flag

Sylvia is pretty damn hot......oh it's too hard to choose!
    You needn't choose. Sylvia is yours.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    do you call that a lot?
    I would say if you draw a percentage of the times he got laid that we know of...the pity screws would represent a lot.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Roland's just a damn pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Roland sells his women for sex?? Must be in the "Extra-special Uncut Editions" of the Dark Tower series!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Roland sells his women for sex?? Must be in the "Extra-special Uncut Editions" of the Dark Tower series!

The Dark Tower : The Directors Cut! With commentary by Quentin Tarantino -

Tarantino: "This guy Roland..he's like, vicious, you know?"

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Guy in the Flannel Shirt, aka, John Cullin. The guy was sent by Ka to help our boys out in SoS. Plus, you just got to love that accent.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Your Favorite Character in The Dark Tower

Mine is hands down, Roland. He was the first person you get to know. He is the last gunslinger and he is on a quest. The whole flashback storytelling of Tull is what sent me full swing into Roland's quest.

Don't get me wrong, I love the entire ka-tet, but Roland is number one for me.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gasher. Just kidding. It's Roland!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Jake Chambers is my fav in the entirety of the King canon.

I don't have a favorite, but many.

Los (big surprise)

Susannah

Roland

Walter

Oy

really, Los? who'd have guessed that one.

I've always liked Tian Jaffords for having the courage to try to organize a stand against the Wolves even without Gunslingers to do the job.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Walter, Randall, Flagg, Man in Black

What ever you want to call him, he's my pick.

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good choice.
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Evil has always had its attractive side.

John F. Kennedy ENDER1984 is on a distinguished road ENDER1984's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oy has to to be my favorite....he had me when he attacked the tick-tock man..and i like relationship between man and beast.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast