Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 388 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,875 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice items. No idea of the value. Any chance to see the letter?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Here is the letter, from Steve's collection thread:

It's a great letter. Your Underwood & Miller collection is fantastic, Steve. As to value, that is very very difficult to say. I also have no idea and am curious about people's opinions.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Here is the letter, from Steve's collection thread:

It's a great letter. Your Underwood & Miller collection is fantastic, Steve. As to value, that is very very difficult to say. I also have no idea and am curious about people's opinions.
    Signed ephemera—like the postcards King would routinely send to fans—go anywhere between $200–$300. A signed letter: $500 (minimum)?

Excellent piece here! Thanks for sharing.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks for the inputs on the signed letter value, it is greatly appreciated! I try to put these in frames and hang them on the sides of the same author's bookshelves where possible. So far, I have letters and contracts and some postcards from Bloch, Vance, Zelazny, King, and some artists. I'm still trying to figure out how to organize all this stuff in a coherent form.

BTW - the contract is also shown in my collection thread. Post 2810
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for sharing!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hard one to peg.... a near fine to fine Salems UK 1st? I found a copy but they want a fair amount I think.. thoughts on a fair price?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Paid $450 for mine, if that helps.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Paid $450 for mine, if that helps.
    That is the consensus... Heard from another couple guys. I would pay $500 for a nice one easy THanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

When King signed my UK 'Salem's Lot, he was distracted and nearly damaged the dust jacket.

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

Thoughts on Suntup Misery ARC?

Thanks in advance!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerPhan0826 View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
    I was told by a pretty good source 625 was not out of the question.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
    One sold on Facebook for $1250 three weeks ago
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
    hot damn

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Value on a Suntup Rosemary ARC?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Not trying to be rude but this thread is primarily for King items. There is another thread around here somewhere for other authors....

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Not trying to be rude but this thread is primarily for King items. There is another thread around here somewhere for other authors....
    Here ya go...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...hlight=Authors

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
    hot damn
    That's impressive, and here I thought my guesstimate was generous.
    My mistake.. is there a link to that particular sale?
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
    hot damn
    Thanks
    Facebook doesn’t have links to sales. Sorry my man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

$200ish

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

please continue any further discussions on non-King items HERE

Any further posts will be moved there.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
    hot damn
    Thanks
    Facebook doesn’t have links to sales. Sorry my man

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What would you guys say is the going rate for the LetterPress Limited Revival with all the sway?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What would you guys say is the going rate for the LetterPress Limited Revival with all the sway?
    Issue price for the book but not sure what all swag you have.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

He is a Patreon patron. I think he has everything. The mug, the shipping box, etc..

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    He is a Patreon patron. I think he has everything. The mug, the shipping box, etc..
    Yeah that definitely would add a bit.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 388 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 ... LastLast