Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 388 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Hi, what is a good prize for a Stephen King - The Eyes Of The Dragon - Suntup Edition Portfolio ?
    A LETTERED get sold for £236,00 last week....
    Well, that is a very good price.
    Agreed. Steal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hi, what is a good prize for a Stephen King - The Eyes Of The Dragon - Suntup Edition Portfolio ?
    $200 - $250 US
    For the lettered? I'd say that is right for the numbered.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$200 - $250 US
    Yes. I figured that was what he was asking. Just mentioning that he seen a letter sell for the 236.... I would say a letter is $700-750
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

$200 - $250 US
    Yes. I figured that was what he was asking. Just mentioning that he seen a letter sell for the 236.... I would say a letter is $700-750
    Letter P
    https://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King...53.m1438.l2649

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, someone got a nice deal
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

They got a nice deal yes... run that auction in the US and then see what it would go for. That was the hang up there.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that was JonP’s auction. He’s been selling lots of stuff recently.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They got a nice deal yes... run that auction in the US and then see what it would go for. That was the hang up there.
    Curious. Why a hang up coming from a reputable seller, Kris?

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    meaning that scares some being overseas...or that it would not ship to the US (I don't know.. did it?) and limited the buying pool. Just think a US auction would have done better. I watch Ebay and never seen that on there... OR I would have thrown a bid in
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    meaning that scares some being overseas...or that it would not ship to the US (I don't know.. did it?) and limited the buying pool. Just think a US auction would have done better. I watch Ebay and never seen that on there... OR I would have thrown a bid in
    Gotcha. Makes sense. Thx

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I wonder if he is totally out of the collecting world. Have not seen him post in ages

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if he is totally out of the collecting world. Have not seen him post in ages

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I was talking to him recently, Kris and he doesn’t collect at all now although I think he still has all those amazing proofs.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will have LOTS more to list starting in January 2020!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I will have LOTS more to list starting in January 2020!
    Happy to hear it!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Price check aisle #3-------
    Salem's Lot UK 1st/1st please
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Price check aisle #3-------
    Salem's Lot UK 1st/1st please
    Need pics... condition with the oldies is EVERYTHING!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice looking copy

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

$750-$1000 in that shape...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Now it's less.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

Current value of an inscribed Misery 1/1?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerPhan0826 View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

Too little info to give a good estimate.

• Condition of book and DJ?
    • Date of inscription and signature?
    • Association inscription, or just to a fan?

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerPhan0826 View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

Too little info to give a good estimate.

• Condition of book and DJ?
    • Date of inscription and signature?
    • Association inscription, or just to a fan?
    I dont have one, but hoping to be in the market for one soon.

I'll say a fine book inscribed late 80s. Ideally I want one that has the #1 fan inscription.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a lofty goal.

$500-$800

I'd be interested to hear what others have to say.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 388 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 ... LastLast