Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 387 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 ... LastLast
Results 8,426 to 8,450 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Fair price on a signed 1st/1st Pet Semetary? Very clean copy
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Any thoughts on the current value of the Insomnia S/L by Zeising?

The Collector states $325-$450, but that’s quite a range...

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

350-375

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Not many have changed hands of recent date, however I do know that one was sold for $20,000.
    Very difficult to put a price on this one, several determining factors, the main one being how badly do you want it.
    I only knew of two until you mentioned this one. Number I and IV.
    Sorry that I missed this conversation a month ago. A red Roman numeral SL is a rare breed. I owned both I and IV. When I used David as an intermediary to facilitate the books and money in exchange for IV, I valued the transaction at a minimum of $12.5K. Over the years I updated the value to be a minimum of $20K. It is significantly more rare than the lettered Firestarter and that goes for $15-20K itself. It's rarer than almost every King collectible so you certainly have a gem. If things go well with me over the next 6 months, I might be knocking on your door asking what you need to part with VIII, lol! Congratulations on having such a superb book!

John

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    With "A clean copy" meaning F/F, I would say a copy like that would fetch northward of $600. More if you have the early state DJ with 1982 on the back. They are hard to find with legitimate signatures and no significant flaws.

John.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    With "A clean copy" meaning F/F, I would say a copy like that would fetch northward of $600. More if you have the early state DJ with 1982 on the back. They are hard to find with legitimate signatures and no significant flaws.

John.
    Thank you
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

What would a good asking price be for the Philtrum Press S/L The Eyes of the Dragon? I cannot find any records of recent eBay sales and the Collector's range is once again quite wide.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    What would a good asking price be for the Philtrum Press S/L The Eyes of the Dragon? I cannot find any records of recent eBay sales and the Collector's range is once again quite wide.
    $850-950 for a hard near fine.. fine copy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Thanks!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I think I paid 700 or 750 for mine a few years ago. Have they really gone up that much?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

I think I paid 700 or 750 for mine a few years ago. Have they really gone up that much?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Definitely my friend. I tried to buy a copy forever last year at under $800... fine and black number. Just no luck I did get one for $800 if memory serves

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd say $950-$1K for a perfect copy; but this book lends itself to be easily damaged/nicked/marred. Thus defects quickly reduce the price. The common ones seen with minor cosmetic damage are ~$750-$850.

Country
    Country Flag

Here is one.. One For the Road... how much are they worth? 1/100 done?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you referring to the Overlook artist edition or the Lonely Road edition? I'd suspect the LRB edition, but you never know.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Are you referring to the Overlook artist edition or the Lonely Road edition? I'd suspect the LRB edition, but you never know.
    PS did it...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    PS did it...
    Really? Now I know I'm getting old and addle brained. I could swear there was only the OCP and the LRB editions. Sucks getting old, man. lol

Edit: Okay, slowly coming back to me because,

OCP had a bunch of these for distribution (BTW I have a numbered edition) I remember now because the 1st copy I got was damaged and I returned it to, Dave for an undamaged copy. But I could have sworn that LRB also did a version of this edition. However, I think I confused that with their "Riding the Bullet"?

Anyway, if memory serves (a BIG If) didn't these go for in the neighborhood of $125? and I believe you are correct, Kris the edition size was only 100 AE signed by James Hannah

Spoiler:
    Did I earn a "Gold Star" after all of that, Kris? lol lol lol

Spoiler:
    Also, I promise to stay out of this thread in the future boys and girls!!! My memory is such that I really don't belong in this thread at all!!! lol lol lol

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,

Today several of my SK 1st/1st were stolen from my home and was wondering if someone could help put "Cost to replace" values in the insurance form. Here is a list of the books stolen. I was diligent in documenting the conditions, so assume they are somewhere between VG and NF.

Carie
    The Shining
    Night Shift (Had a bookplate)
    The Stand
    The Dead Zone
    Firestarter
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    The Gunslinger 1st ed
    Different Seasons
    Christine
    Pet Sematary
    The Talisman
    Thinner
    Skeleton Crew
    It
    The Eyes of the Dragon
    Misery

Thanks in Advance,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that, Mike. Someone had to know they were valuable.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ditto what Brian said. That's awful Mike.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi all,

Today several of my SK 1st/1st were stolen from my home and was wondering if someone could help put "Cost to replace" values in the insurance form. Here is a list of the books stolen. I was diligent in documenting the conditions, so assume they are somewhere between VG and NF.

Carie
    The Shining
    The Stand
    The Dead Zone
    Firestarter
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    The Gunslinger 1st ed
    Different Seasons
    Christine
    Pet Sematary
    The Talisman
    Thinner
    Skeleton Crew
    It
    The Eyes of the Dragon
    Misery

Thanks in Advance,
    Mike

Just one person's opinion. Get at least two more estimates.

Carrie--------------------------------------$500
    The Shining-------------------------------$500
    Night Shift (Had a bookplate)------------$600
    The Stand---------------------------------$550
    The Dead Zone---------------------------$125
    Firestarter--------------------------------$150
    Danse Macabre--------------------------$100
    Cujo--------------------------------------$150
    The Gunslinger 1st ed------------------$900
    Different Seasons-----------------------$200
    Christine---------------------------------$175
    Pet Sematary----------------------------$125
    The Talisman----------------------------$90
    Thinner-----------------------------------$75
    Skeleton Crew---------------------------$100
    It------------------------------------------$100
    The Eyes of the Dragon-----------------$75
    Misery------------------------------------$75

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Hi all,

Carie
    The Shining
    The Stand
    The Dead Zone
    Firestarter
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    The Gunslinger 1st ed
    Different Seasons
    Christine
    Pet Sematary
    The Talisman
    Thinner
    Skeleton Crew
    It
    The Eyes of the Dragon
    Misery

Thanks in Advance,
    Mike

Pretty bang on in my eyes RF.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,

Carie
    The Shining
    The Stand
    The Dead Zone
    Firestarter
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    The Gunslinger 1st ed
    Different Seasons
    Christine
    Pet Sematary
    The Talisman
    Thinner
    Skeleton Crew
    It
    The Eyes of the Dragon
    Misery

Thanks in Advance,
    Mike

I’d error on the high side too. The insurance people will probably do a cursory lookup and give a low valuation.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Hi all,

Carie
    The Shining
    The Stand
    The Dead Zone
    Firestarter
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    The Gunslinger 1st ed
    Different Seasons
    Christine
    Pet Sematary
    The Talisman
    Thinner
    Skeleton Crew
    It
    The Eyes of the Dragon
    Misery

Thanks in Advance,
    Mike

I’d error on the high side too. The insurance people will probably do a cursory lookup and give a low valuation.
    Thanks Jerome, Kris and Joe.

I am going to bump up the Carrie since I bought for about 900 from Lot Guy 4 years ago. Also paid 700 for the night shift from David 4 years ago.

I might drop the Stand a little because there was lots of foxing on it.

All the others are considerably more then I paid, so I will go with those numbers

Thanks everyone.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Hi all,

Carie
    The Shining
    The Stand
    The Dead Zone
    Firestarter
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    The Gunslinger 1st ed
    Different Seasons
    Christine
    Pet Sematary
    The Talisman
    Thinner
    Skeleton Crew
    It
    The Eyes of the Dragon
    Misery

Thanks in Advance,
    Mike

Thanks Jerome, Kris and Joe.

I am going to bump up the Carrie since I bought for about 900 from Lot Guy 4 years ago. Also paid 700 for the night shift from David 4 years ago.

I might drop the Stand a little because there was lots of foxing on it.

All the others are considerably more then I paid, so I will go with those numbers

Thanks everyone.
    I recall the Carrie copy, I'd say 1k would be current cost. Really sorry to hear about this Mike!
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Mike, I may have missed it but were any of the stolen 1/1’s signed?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 387 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 ... LastLast