Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 387 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 ... LastLast
Results 8,376 to 8,400 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that inscription too. Paul’s not the only game in town, Flagg and Merlin1958 have had some beauty rebinds done as well
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I like that inscription too. Paul’s not the only game in town, Flagg and Merlin1958 have had some beauty rebinds done as well
    We shall see. Thanks for the info though.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh ye children.
    Lest you forget who was rebinding books when Paul was lost in the woods...

Go back and look what creations I've done.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Oh ye children.
    Lest you forget who was rebinding books when Paul was lost in the woods...

Go back and look what creations I've done.
    Can you at least point me in the right direction Randall? Plus, is it something you would recommend for a book like mine?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Thoughts on the following please.
    An ex-library first edition Night Shift. Not price clipped, stated first on copyright page with correct gutter code. DJ and book are in VG condition with, of course, the exception of the library adhesive. No writing in book either. However, I don't want to pay too much and the adhesive is rather annoying..
    I wouldn’t pay over 100 bucks for it, even if it’s in good condition. For an ex-library first, I would comfortably pay 50-75 dollars, but sellers are usually looking for more than that.
    Thanks Anthony. The guys looking for $250 which seemed like way too much for a book with adhesive all over it. First or not.
    Sigh. One day.....

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Any thoughts on the value of these?

Wizard and Glass (4th printing - Viking)
    Wolves of the Calla (4th printing - Grant)

Song of Susannah (1st printing - Grant)
    The Dark Tower (1st printing - Grant)

I have the Grant slipcases for both sets, how would that affect their value?

Thank you!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Any thoughts on the value of these?

Wizard and Glass (4th printing - Viking)
    Wolves of the Calla (4th printing - Grant)

Song of Susannah (1st printing - Grant)
    The Dark Tower (1st printing - Grant)

I have the Grant slipcases for both sets, how would that affect their value?

Thank you!
    Hey Luc, the 4th prints are reader copies. The other two... cover price. Slipcase would fetch a retail amount as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm considering selling the S/L Blockade Billy.
    I have NO idea as to its current value.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I'm considering selling the S/L Blockade Billy.
    I have NO idea as to its current value.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

sk
    $550-650

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Id say 650-750

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts on what a signed copy ot the Holdorf edition Salems Lot might sell for?
    Has anyone seen one for sale?
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Any thoughts on what a signed copy ot the Holdorf edition Salems Lot might sell for?
    Has anyone seen one for sale?
    I bought a bunch of signed Holdorf books years ago so prices today not comparable....I own them all, inscribed and flatsigned EXCEPT Night Shift which I have neither flatsigned or inscribed. I'd say a signed Salem's Holdorf would go for $450 today or thereabouts.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Considering selling my Dark Tower set. I'm not sure at all what would be a fair asking price, as:
    -it's incomplete (The Gunslinger S/L is missing)
    -not completely matching (two titles are not)
    -contains two Artist Editions (one with a matching number...)
    All books are in unread condition.
    If anyone could help - thank you.

Preferably to be sold as a set.

1. The Drawing of the Three S/L, #703
    2. The Waste Lands S/L, #1099
    3. Wizard and Glass S/L, #1099
    4. Wolves of the Calla S/L, #1099
    5. Song of Susannah S/L, #1099
    6. The Dark Tower S/L, #1099
    7. The Wind Through the Keyhole S/L, 206
    8. The Little Sisters of Eluria S/L, #1099
    9. The Wind Through the Keyhole AE
    10. The Little Sisters of Eluria AE, #1099

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm curious what the value would be for these:

Dragon Rebound all letter "C" including paperweight for IT

...Eyes of the Dragon
    ...Firestarter
    ...IT
    ...The Dark Half (NOT King signed)

Suntup books all S/L number "87" including paperweight for Misery

...Misery S/L
    ...The Haunting of Hill House
    ...Horns
    ...Rosemary's Baby

I'm only trying to get an idea, NOT CURRENTLY selling and not willing to split up the sets.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

...Eyes of the Dragon
    ...Firestarter
    ...IT

...Misery S/L
    ...Horns
    ...Rosemary's Baby

I'm only trying to get an idea, NOT CURRENTLY selling and not willing to split up the sets.
    The rebounds are worth (what the market will bear) $13,000 or more.

Misery with rights is ~$4,000. THOHH is $700 - $900. Not sure on Horns or RB.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

...Eyes of the Dragon
    ...Firestarter
    ...IT

...Misery S/L
    ...Horns
    ...Rosemary's Baby

The rebounds are worth (what the market will bear) $13,000 or more.

Misery with rights is ~$4,000. THOHH is $700 - $900. Not sure on Horns or RB.
    I totally agree with Brian’s numbers.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Suntup Misery Lettered (unopened) ?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Suntup Misery Lettered (unopened) ?
    The market went nuts after the release and hovered around $15k. I think it has probably dropped a bit. The people that needed a copy got one... it probably around the $13k mark now

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This seller sold some forged copies in the past as well. Stay away......far away.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    This seller sold some forged copies in the past as well. Stay away......far away.

Mulleins
    Who ya talking about Ralph?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    This is really weird......because......I didn't post this here. I posted under the discussion of the eBay seller with the questionable signed copies on eBay.

Or

Maybe I didn't...hahahahaha.

Nothing to see here folks, move along now.

Edit: Took my meds, I'm all better now.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My experts! Please weigh in on this for me....

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...srp1-_-image13

I KNOW it has some damage and the owners name and it's far from perfect. I am lacking an NS 1/1 and it's unlikely that I will get a near perfect edition. Is this a fair price for what it is? Or too much for what it is? This is a price I can afford but just the same, I don't want to overpay. Thank you!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a fair, but not great price. Particularly with a previous owner inscription inside. I'd pass and be patient.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That is a fair, but not great price. Particularly with a previous owner inscription inside. I'd pass and be patient.
    Thanks for the input Jerome. Much appreciated! Sigh. I'll wait but it's beginning to cause mild palpitations

+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 387 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 ... LastLast