Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 388 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I have a lead on a Near Fine copy of The Long Walk NAL for $140. Does that fall within market value?
    Yep, would be a pretty good deal..the last NFish copy I seen go was for 220~

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a lead on a Near Fine copy of The Long Walk NAL for $140. Does that fall within market value?
    Good price.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Appreciate the help. I’ll finally have a complete US set with this one!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NF Misery Signed 1st

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I would say $275-$325
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NF Misery Signed 1st

I paid $250 for a Fine copy last September.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Carrie 1st/1st in NF condition signed with a date only a week after publication. Rare I think b/c no inscription and most everyone has an inscription back then b/c he wasn't really doing signings so much as requests. I think this one is worth a lot b/c I've never seen earlier date w/ no inscription.

Salem's Lot (limited to 600 edition) w/ the custom tray case which I think were limited to 200 only.
    I purchased separately a set of the prints that were issued with much rarer limited (and pricier) edition so now part of my Frankenstein set.

Gunslinger Mini Poster issued with book wayyy back when. Can't remember what I paid for it but don't think it was much.

I went to Reno signing and got End of Watch signed and also was able to get full size promo poster they had in window for event. (...err...that sounds bad...I asked nicely..I didn't pull a caper or anything)

What about the two Cat's Meow mini Stephen King houses?

Weird stuff so not usually pricing anywhere for my spreadsheet.

Joe Hill bonus questions:
    Also super rare (I think) Pop Art signed limited Chap book from Sub Press. #138 out of 150
    Fireman signed by Joe and inscription says to put his books above his dad's on the bookshelf.

Your thoughts.....?

thx for any insight!
    Curt

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For the CP Salem’s Lot, the last I remember seeing was a range of $650-750.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey fellas, value of a UK 1st of Danse Macabre?
    Cheers

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Hey fellas, value of a UK 1st of Danse Macabre?
    Cheers
    CONDITION... i sold a VG one for $50 bucks. A fine one (less than a 1000 made I think) would be I am sure near a Grand.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Prices on UK firsts in fine condition, please?

Dreamcatcher
    On Writing
    Bag of Bones
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Doctor Sleep
    The Bazaar of Bad Dreams
    End of Watch
    Revival
    Mr Mercedes
    Dolores Claiborne
    The Tommyknockers
    Misery
    Needful Things
    Blaze
    Under The Dome
    Just After Sunset
    The Bachman Books

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Probably a strange collectible but thinking it’ll go nice with my numbered Misery. Is there even a way to put a generally agreed upon value on something like this? What would say a safe estimate would be?

Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$10-$20

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Probably a strange collectible but thinking it’ll go nice with my numbered Misery. Is there even a way to put a generally agreed upon value on something like this? What would say a safe estimate would be?

$15

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $10-$20
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Thanks guys. A few on Amazon were listed at $50-$100, some with Bruce Willis’s signature (however real or fake it may be, I wasn’t taking the risk). I bought a couple at the link you sent, Brian. Didn’t occur to me they’d sell them on their site!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

$10-$20
    Thanks guys. A few on Amazon were listed at $50-$100, some with Bruce Willis’s signature (however real or fake it may be, I wasn’t taking the risk). I bought a couple at the link you sent, Brian. Didn’t occur to me they’d sell them on their site!
    Nice add! My wife and I have been collecting Playbills for years, and recently decided to display them. It’s a nice addition to our library.

My Mood
    Chatty

$10-$20
    Nice add! My wife and I have been collecting Playbills for years, and recently decided to display them. It’s a nice addition to our library.

Thanks man! Yeah I thought it would be a cool complementary item for my Misery stuff. That wall looks great man. Good idea!

Country
    Country Flag

$10-$20
    Always check the publisher.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

What would be the value of a fine first edition Salem’s Lot with a fine/perfect 2nd state dust jacket?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    What would be the value of a fine first edition Salem’s Lot with a fine/perfect 2nd state dust jacket?
    I asked a similar question a few years back and from memory, Bob Jackson said around $2k, given the fragility of the DJ...

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I asked a similar question a few years back and from memory, Bob Jackson said around $2k, given the fragility of the DJ...
    Haha, I asked the same question a few months ago, but the posts were purged due to a site glitch or corrupt posts or something on that day. Mr Rabbit Trick had answered that 1000 was the value. So maybe we can split the difference

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Haha, I asked the same question a few months ago, but the posts were purged due to a site glitch or corrupt posts or something on that day. Mr Rabbit Trick had answered that 1000 was the value. So maybe we can split the difference
    Are you selling, or just getting an idea of what it’s worth?

Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dreamcatcher
    On Writing
    Bag of Bones
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Doctor Sleep
    The Bazaar of Bad Dreams
    End of Watch
    Revival
    Mr Mercedes
    Dolores Claiborne
    The Tommyknockers
    Misery
    Needful Things
    Blaze
    Under The Dome
    Just After Sunset
    The Bachman Books
    Most of those are gonna be in the 20-25 range (we generally pay a bit more over here with shipping and all that). Maybe 30-40 on the Dolores (BCA) as its pretty rare. The Misery and Needful should be a bit more (35-45) The Bachman omnibus has a wide range. I think i paid 75-80 but ive seen 150+ on that one.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Dreamcatcher
    On Writing
    Bag of Bones
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Doctor Sleep
    The Bazaar of Bad Dreams
    End of Watch
    Revival
    Mr Mercedes
    Dolores Claiborne
    The Tommyknockers
    Misery
    Needful Things
    Blaze
    Under The Dome
    Just After Sunset
    The Bachman Books
    Most of those are gonna be in the 20-25 range (we generally pay a bit more over here with shipping and all that). Maybe 30-40 on the Dolores (BCA) as its pretty rare. The Misery and Needful should be a bit more (35-45) The Bachman omnibus has a wide range. I think i paid 75-80 but ive seen 150+ on that one.
    Thanks.

That's pretty much what I expected. I'm selling all but The Bachman Books since I don't have a US hardcover first of that yet.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    Are you selling, or just getting an idea of what it’s worth?

No, I’m a buyer just getting an idea of what’s a fair price.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 388 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 ... LastLast