Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 387 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You have that labelled as 1 of 2, shouldn't it be 2 of 2 as its the second copy?

The first has an extra signature BTW. (Bookbinder Ben Colborn)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It’s interesting that Jim Croft who made the clasps on those books is the same Jim who made the wood boards on the upcoming custom bound Firestarter.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

This edition should be added to the catalog.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    You have that labelled as 1 of 2, shouldn't it be 2 of 2 as its the second copy?

It doesn't say #1 of two, it says 1 of 2.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    It’s interesting that Jim Croft who made the clasps on those books is the same Jim who made the wood boards on the upcoming custom bound Firestarter.
    Really? wow thats cool.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    This edition should be added to the catalog.

John
    Indeed it should - I'll get on that shortly Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

It doesn't say #1 of two, it says 1 of 2.
    Ah, very true, my bad.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really Paul? That is bad ass man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's gorgeous, thanks for the pics!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That looks amazing! Thanks for posting.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought that as well..Very, very cool!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, same guy. He’s been involved with bookmaking for a long time and is well respected in the community. Interesting coincidence. I didn’t know that until after we had started on the book.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Correcting my earlier post after checking emails not sure why I had 12.5k in my head but 11.5k is correct number, sorry.
    My RED ROMAN NUMERAL 'Salem's Lot was about 11.5k after each side paid our fees for facilitating the deal. This was also a couple of years ago when an SL was 1.5k. The black Roman Numeral was sold to the public where the Red Roman Numeral copies were King's personal copies to disperse. I would still say a Black 1-15 would be 12.5k+ and a Red 1-10 would be 15k+, I know I've been offered 15k for my Red Roman Numeral and turned it down. Hope maybe this helps I'm only going off my own experience with this book and prices Ive paid and offers made to me.
    Besides the EXTREMELY RARE Centipede 'Salem's Lot that consisted of only 2 copies which is a work of art, the Roman Numeral copies are absolutely gorgeous bound in full leather.
    I tried to PM but Lot guy's bin is full...

Anyone have any details about the edition of 2 copies?

I have the unsigned and regular limited edition, and have seen (but not owned ) the roman numeral copies. I've also seen what I thought was a rebound version in maroon leather. But this is the first I've read about this edition...

I'm sorry I'm late to the party: I'm new and have been bored and reading lots of old threads...
    Jerad at Centipede Press commissioned two very special versions of this book in 2004. Bound in black goatskin leather in the mid 15th century gothic style by Forrest Jackson, the books had silk headbands designed and sewn by David John Lawrence.
    The book was finished with brass fore edge clasps that were hand made by Jim Croft. The book also featured gold tooling by Stuart Brockman. Internally the book was printed on Mohawk Superfine paper and included the photographs by Jerry Uelsmann

The two copies are designated 'First of two' and Second of two'.

Back in 2008 Jared was kind enough to send one of the copies to me to evaluate for possible acquisition. As others have said this version is unique and beautifully bound but, in the end, I decided to pass. Had Jared used the deluxe edition block with Saunders Waterford paper rather than the limited edition block with Mohawk Superfine paper the temptation would have been much harder to resist.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would be grateful if anyone had any ideas on the current value of PS's 'Lettered' 1 of 33 The Colorado Kid. Is there any difference in price between artists? One of mine has no number and is not stamped 'PS File Copy', but has been left blank. What would be the value of this one?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Blank $700, PC $800, true 1/33 numbered $900+
    Some might want the Potter more than the others, but I believe they are pretty much equal in value.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Blank $700, PC $800, true 1/33 numbered $900+
    Some might want the Potter more than the others, but I believe they are pretty much equal in value.
    Thank you very much, Jerome.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

What's the going rate for the Sphere Dark Tower UK paperback's? Thanks.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    As Stroppygoblin might be selling you his, it would not be kind to list the prices here. I will say that these are always on sale on ebay UK.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    As Stroppygoblin might be selling you his, it would not be kind to list the prices here. I will say that these are always on sale on ebay UK.
    Agreed. I posted this around the same time as my other posting. I've found some online but have nothing to compare prices against. If I can get them from a member here I would feel better. Thanks.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the value of the Dolso Salem’s Lot case with the inserted Dameron art?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$300+. The Dameron art commands more than the Chadbourne art.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ummm.. more than Chadbourne's? Can't see it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Kris - You’re joking, right?

Thanks RF!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Kris - You’re joking, right?

Thanks RF!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just 2 images, but Dameron on left, Chadbourne on the right:

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Value of a Nightshift UK 1st? Thanks team...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 387 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 ... LastLast