Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 388 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,450 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

And worth less now.

Traveler Phil-C is on a distinguished road

Hi new member, so forgive me if i am posting in wrong place. I am trying to find some info on an item i have.
    I have the UK Misery book proof (blue cover), I have seen a few on different sites over the years but have only ever seen the book on it's own. I have with mine what i would call a promotional or press pack (?). This comprises a card folder (approx 22.5cm x 30.5cm when folded). It has 'Stephen KIng' and 'Misery' plus a typewriter on the cover. Inside is explanations of the UK advertising campaign. The rear has a pic of typewriter and a line or two about Stephen King.
    Inside the folder is - a promotional photo (13cm x 17.5cm) of a typewriter and a Misery poster.
    - a copy of the dust jacket that was on the UK book (this is just folded in the centre, was never fitted to a book)
    - a paper copy of the poster/advert that ran in the UK newspapers for the release of Misery in hardback and IT in paperback.
    I am just wanting to know if this is a complete pack, and a rough valuation if possible please. Tried to attach pics but gave up, computers not my strong point

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Phil! You have certainly come to the right place! There are some very knowledgable Proof and promo collectors on the site and I’m sure one of them will give you the information you are looking for.

There is a gallery on the site where you can upload images directly- let me know if you have any issues using it.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Thank you, will see if i can add pics there. My computer skills are pretty non existent.

Nah, given up. Sorry site is too complicated for me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

email the images to zoidsmith@aol.com

I'll post them.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phil-C View Post
    Hi new member, so forgive me if i am posting in wrong place. I am trying to find some info on an item i have.
    I have the UK Misery book proof (blue cover), I have seen a few on different sites over the years but have only ever seen the book on it's own. I have with mine what i would call a promotional or press pack (?). This comprises a card folder (approx 22.5cm x 30.5cm when folded). It has 'Stephen KIng' and 'Misery' plus a typewriter on the cover. Inside is explanations of the UK advertising campaign. The rear has a pic of typewriter and a line or two about Stephen King.
    Inside the folder is - a promotional photo (13cm x 17.5cm) of a typewriter and a Misery poster.
    - a copy of the dust jacket that was on the UK book (this is just folded in the centre, was never fitted to a book)
    - a paper copy of the poster/advert that ran in the UK newspapers for the release of Misery in hardback and IT in paperback.
    I am just wanting to know if this is a complete pack, and a rough valuation if possible please. Tried to attach pics but gave up, computers not my strong point

I got ya covered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Thank you very much, will email them now before i go to work. Erm......... Okay, just noticed that Honkytonksmash has posted them for me.

OK, Brill, Thanks!! I presume you got those from my Facebook post?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, Brill, Thanks!! I presume you got those from my Facebook post?
    Yep, i assumed that was you

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Yep you were correct. Sorry for my inability to use a computer. Wish the kids hadn't left home, I could have got one of them to do it for me

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

So is it a complete pack?

Rough value?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Rough value?
    The value is in the blue proof which in this condition, is only worth less than the $150 that a fine one last sold at Betts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Rough value?
    The value is in the blue proof which in this condition, is only worth less than the $150 that a fine one last sold at Betts.
    Thanks for your answer. The book was in that condition when i got it unfortunately. Grubby marks from handling i presume. Was not expecting a large valuation but thought the other bits may have made it more desirable.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Rough value?
    Thanks for your answer. The book was in that condition when i got it unfortunately. Grubby marks from handling i presume. Was not expecting a large valuation but thought the other bits may have made it more desirable.
    Sorry Phil, cannot help with promo stuff value. Nothing to base it on. A lot of members on here love that kind of stuff.

Thank you. I get what you mean, have never seen another one myself so nothing to base a value on. Not looking to sell, was just curious.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whispers S/L. NF with only slight fade to spine which we all know is common. VERY nice copy. $300 shipped!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Whispers S/L. NF with only slight fade to spine which we all know is common. VERY nice copy. $300 shipped!
    wrong thread?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    wrong thread?
    yep. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the current value of the FAB8 gift edition?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

$300
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I sold one for $200 shipped a couple months back. It is an odd duck though.... I prob could have gotten more.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Betts last two went for $175 each. The one before that went for $190.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the help on FAB8. I could pick one up for $250, but it sounds like that might be on the high end though.

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello,

Not sure how many people are knowledgeable about the Stephen King Library (those faux red leather books) but I thought I would ask just in case (apologies if this is a noob question):

I've heard that the most valuable of the 37 red leather books are Secret Window and Storm of the Century. I have a copy of Storm of the Century in great condition. Not seeing it on Abebooks or Ebay so not sure where to value it. Is it over $100?

Thank you in advance!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 388 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 ... LastLast