Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 388 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Value for gift edition Secretary of Dreams Vol 1 & 2 as a set. I've seen sold prices all over the board for the individual books but not together. (I'm selling).
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Btw; I'm selling a proof of vol 2 ;-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Value for gift edition Secretary of Dreams Vol 1 & 2 as a set. I've seen sold prices all over the board for the individual books but not together. (I'm selling).
    Since they aren't numbered, there are no "sets". That being said, SOD 1-$200, SOD 2-$100.

Seek additional estimates.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Since they aren't numbered, there are no "sets". That being said, SOD 1-$200, SOD 2-$100.

I just mean a set as in sold together.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$200+$100=$300

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

$200+$100=$300
    I agree with Jerome.....I think V1 would be $175 to $225....and V2 would be $90 to $110.

Looking at ebay...some seller got lucky and sold a set at $450......but this is the exception....not the rule.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Secretar...p2047675.l2557
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody has a ballpark for me for

Set of all 5 Fantasy & ScienceFiction Issues (Gunslinger) (F to F-)
    and
    Creepshow 1st/1st F/F

Traveler Tinker71 will become famous soon enough

Hi I was lucky enough to get a paperback and hardback first editions of Night Shift New English Library, hardback is ex library but in good condition, could not find any values for them can anybody help?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Without pics, the best I can guess for you is "not very much".

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anybody know what Bernie Wrightson's "The Stand" S/L'd portfolio is fetching these days (it is #17)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Anybody has a ballpark for me for

Set of all 5 Fantasy & ScienceFiction Issues (Gunslinger) (F to F-)
    and
    Creepshow 1st/1st F/F
    Creepshow 1st F/F - $50
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Fine/fine 1st Danse. Nice old signature and inscription. Dust jacket is one of the best I have seen. What is it worth? Gonna be selling one and not sure what to ask... thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Fine/fine 1st Danse. Nice old signature and inscription. Dust jacket is one of the best I have seen. What is it worth? Gonna be selling one and not sure what to ask... thanks
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-by-au...53.m1438.l2649

Worth noting that one has a price clipped DJ.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Value of a signed and dated 1st edition Dead Zone....dated year or publication, and in NF condition.

Any thoughts?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just my opinion...
    Flatsigned with date in 1979 or 1980, $450+. Should be more as this is an under appreciated book. I base this on what I myself would consider buying, not on recent sales (can't really find a "comp" sale).

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Value of a signed and dated 1st edition Dead Zone....dated year or publication, and in NF condition.

Any thoughts?
    400 range IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just my opinion...
    Flatsigned with date in 1979 or 1980, $450+. Should be more as this is an under appreciated book. I base this on what I myself would consider buying, not on recent sales (can't really find a "comp" sale).
    I agree, $450 to $475 is accurate.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all! Help with rough value estimate for "Twice the Power" proof?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Does anybody know what Bernie Wrightson's "The Stand" S/L'd portfolio is fetching these days (it is #17)
    Bump

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bump
    I'd say 200-250

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just my opinion...
    Agree that it's under appreciated. Great book.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Which one?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Which one?
    The one with "Secret Window, Secret Garden?"

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Please don't tell me there are more than one TWICE THE POWER proofs. I thought they only did one version.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

There's only one known copy of the other version. Go to zelig.io and search twice the power and both will show up with pictures.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 388 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 ... LastLast