Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 388 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,875 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Gwendy's button box S/L ?
    I would say this being a Castle Rock story..... short run... will fetch a penny...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    or 2

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

About 45,000 of 'em for starters I'm thinking.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Should be the same as Blockade Billy?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I thought that too Alan... but then my thoughts were since Richard is part of this big time... he will want to pour much more into this production. I feel it will be amazing and perhaps sell for more.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I thought that too Alan... but then my thoughts were since Richard is part of this big time... he will want to pour much more into this production. I feel it will be amazing and perhaps sell for more.
    You could be right because Blockade Billy was not even signed by King. He signed some baseball cards only. Anyone who has a signed Blockade Billy is very lucky.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You could be right because Blockade Billy was not even signed by King. He signed some baseball cards only. Anyone who has a signed Blockade Billy is very lucky.
    So you don't have a signed lettered Regulators either then Alan? Imagine, $7k for an unsigned book....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    So you don't have a signed lettered Regulators either then Alan? Imagine, $7k for an unsigned book....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Yes that book is not signed by King either, but it is a little bit different because it had to be signed by Bachman who was dead!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone I was just wondering if anyone had any idea what the prints from Braid of Darrel Anderson and Rick Berry's work from Black House and Dt6 are worth. I never see them for sale and I don't think they sell them anymore (correct me if I'm wrong)
    They are awesome prints but I don't know what the insurance value would be.
    My wife always bugs me once in awhile that I was too scared to buy the Mr munshun print bc I thought it would be haunted. Lolz
    Thanks!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Blockade Billy....

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    $1,600 - $1,700 USD depending on condition.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Oh I would say much more than that. Foster sold one I think for 3500 last fall....

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I really think this thread should be renamed... to "throw out some random arbitrary numbers hoping you land somewhere close in guessing what the value of king items might be worth" thread.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh I would say much more than that. Foster sold one I think for 3500 last fall....

Well, AbeBooks currently have one on their site (in mint condition) advertised for $1,803 USD.

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=18755435157&searchurl=sortby%3D1% 26tn%3Dblockade%2Bbilly%26an%3Dstephen%2Bking%26sg nd%3Don

Considering that AbeBooks usually have prices that are on the high side, I think my original estimate of $1,600 - $1,700 is reasonable.

Country
    Country Flag

Well, AbeBooks currently have one on their site advertised for $1,803 USD.

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=18755435157&searchurl=sortby%3D1% 26tn%3Dblockade%2Bbilly%26an%3Dstephen%2Bking%26sg nd%3Don

Considering that AbeBooks usually have prices that are on the high side, I think my original estimate of $1,600 - $1,700 is reasonable.
    Wow! I would take that. I guess you weren't throwing numbers around hoping your right like Cook said. Lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One on eBay for $2,300 OBO.....

Country
    Country Flag

Buy the one on AbeBooks (perfect as new copy) Letter 'X' and save $500....

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I guess somebody saw the value of the one on ABE.

Now shows as SOLD.

Country
    Country Flag

You can ask what you like in a sale, but finding a buyer is not as easy. There is a certain very rich collector on here who buys King books at much higher prices than anyone else. Once he has his book, the price reverts back to the normal.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now shows as SOLD.
    It was Cook!

Edit: Or Kris
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Now shows as SOLD.
    It was Cook!

Edit: Or Kris
    Or me.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, AbeBooks currently have one on their site advertised for $1,803 USD.

Wow! I would take that. I guess you weren't throwing numbers around hoping your right like Cook said. Lol
    I think he was referring to you since you are more than double the price.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like TDogz was very accurate, and Kris off by quite a bit. That being said, it's best to ask and seek several opinions-even if they differ by quite a bit. Between asking here, looking on ABE and ebay, it seems like >$1.8K and <$2.3K.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I have several "Little Sisters Of Eluria Gifts Editions...What are they going for guys ?
    Thanks Brian......

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Looks like TDogz was very accurate, and Kris off by quite a bit. That being said, it's best to ask and seek several opinions-even if they differ by quite a bit. Between asking here, looking on ABE and ebay, it seems like >$1.8K and <$2.3K.
    I was referring to Foster's sale. Only one I personally knew of

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 388 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 375 ... LastLast