Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 388 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

YEP he does! I sold it to him from a NJ collector who was unloading all his IT collection.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well there ya go. In a couple hours a Lettered IT listed for $6500 is GONE. Wow David! That just set the bar we were all talking about on those books AND much higher than we were speaking of!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

What is the current value of the UK Long Walk 1st? Thanks
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    $100-$125 according to Betts sales.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    $100-$125 according to Betts sales.
    Alan, no comment on my post? Hmmmmmmmmm... Do you still think we "talked up" the value of the book?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Thanks, Alan!
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

What would be the value of a copy of the illustrated edition of The Stand C&U that was put out by Gramercy Books in 2001, F/F and flatsigned by King at that time?

Thanks!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the current value of a flatsigned US 11/22/63?
    Thanks.
    P2

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    What would be the value of a copy of the illustrated edition of The Stand C&U that was put out by Gramercy Books in 2001, F/F and flatsigned by King at that time?

Thanks!
    Chris-

I own a copy inscribed to David...the only one I've seen signed, but clearly there must be others out there...I'd say $300.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Thanks.
    These have gone back up in price....were $300, came down to $200 and now I'd say $275-$300

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post

Thanks!
    Chris-

I own a copy inscribed to David...the only one I've seen signed, but clearly there must be others out there...I'd say $300.

Thanks!! I will let the guy know. He also has what was described as a n/f Rage. I don't think that he is interested in selling anything soon..... i told him I had the perfect market for him if he changes his mind.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Thanks.
    These have gone back up in price....were $300, came down to $200 and now I'd say $275-$300
    Thank you, saw on Ebay only copies of $500,00
    P2

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Value of the Land of Enchantment signed / limited of Cycle of the Werewolf? Thanks team.

Along the Path of the Beam deanhoadley is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

How about a UK signed numbered copy of TWHTKY number 4/200?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Value of the Land of Enchantment signed / limited of Cycle of the Werewolf? Thanks team.
    1-100 $1400
    101> $1000

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by deanhoadley View Post
    How about a UK signed numbered copy of TWHTKY number 4/200?
    $400

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mr RT... And nice to see you back around here...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Christine author's copy of the Grant s/l?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Sorry can't help you with this one Brice. I've never seen an Author or Artist one for sale. I would be in the market for one myself.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry can't help you with this one Brice. I've never seen an Author or Artist one for sale. I would be in the market for one myself.
    Thank you! I totally understand, my friend! I just figured since you were around you might have a guess.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

John Knott has one listed for sale on ABE for $1250. Seems a fair price to me. It is actually priced lower than the numbered copy he has listed at $1500.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    John Knott has one listed for sale on ABE for $1250. Seems a fair price to me. It is actually priced lower than the numbered copy he has listed at $1500.
    Brice put me onto that one.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brice put me onto that one.
    Good luck! I hope you can work something out.

Yeah, I stumbled across that the other day. I'm not familiar with that bookstore, but it seems like a good price to me. I've seen 3 or 4 of these for sale before including this one and my own. Thank you Bob!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I do think it's odd though that he lists it lower than a numbered though. There are really not many of these.

If you rescue me

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

John Knott has one listed for sale on ABE for $1250.
    Yeah, I stumbled across that the other day. I'm not familiar with that bookstore
    John Knott is a very well respected antiquarian book dealer. He has been around for a long time and is, in some way, partners with Lloyd Currey. They seem to sometimes list each others books. I have previously ordered something from Currey and have it come from Knott. They usually exhibit in the same booth at book fairs/events.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 388 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 363 ... LastLast