Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 388 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,250 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    1/1 Shining (ad lists all correct points, offers pics) for $175.
    Reasonable? Worth following up on?
    To his credit, the pics showed all the faults. Book plate that had been magic-markered over, a red stamp that may have been from a library, some water damage, etc.
    While ths is a hole that needs filling on my shelf, i would hate myself if i picked this one. Close but no guitar.
    I thought there would be issues at that price. Agreed, you don't want fillers. Hold out for the good stuff.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    What is the value of Desperation with the signed book plate from June 30 1996?
    If it's a 1st/1st, I'd say $150 - $175.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    What is the value of Desperation with the signed book plate from June 30 1996?
    If it's a 1st/1st, I'd say $150 - $175.
    Thanks Collin. Its listed at 90 so ill go pick it up tomorrow

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The leather rebound, signed Best American Stories 2007 (1/100) editions that were released by Flatsigned? I've read a bit about Tim Miller and his dodgy practices at Flatsigned on some archived threads here, but wondering if this book is worth any more than a regular flat signed copy of the book? Does it even devalue it, given he's messed with the original first edition. I know it's not going to be valued anywhere near to an official S/L.
    Cheers

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It is a first paperback edition rebound in leather. He apparently had 126 made. 100 numbered and 26 lettered. There is no difference between the two.

$90 is a good price as long as the signature is good. There was some question about some of the signatures.

These aren't highly collectible, but those who have one say it's nice.

BTW a signed first goes for about $125-$150.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK guys here goes! What the hell is lettered/ numbered edition?
    Also first hard back edition of hearts in Atlantis (hodder) blue cover!!! Any guesses? Also how much does a kidney go for these days?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    The leather rebound, signed Best American Stories 2007 (1/100) editions that were released by Flatsigned? I've read a bit about Tim Miller and his dodgy practices at Flatsigned on some archived threads here, but wondering if this book is worth any more than a regular flat signed copy of the book? Does it even devalue it, given he's messed with the original first edition. I know it's not going to be valued anywhere near to an official S/L.
    Cheers
    I have one and to be honest.. it is a nice little book. I really like it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thx Kris & Brian, v helpful.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    OK guys here goes! What the hell is lettered/ numbered edition?
    Also first hard back edition of hearts in Atlantis (hodder) blue cover!!! Any guesses? Also how much does a kidney go for these days?
    We must have a tutorial around here somewhere...

For English language books there is a historical divide of the publishing world between the UK and the US.

Generally the first edition in the country the author resides is most desirable.

That said... there are various editions in which a book might be published. The first printing of the first trade edition - 1st/1st is the one most of us collect. The first trade edition can be either a hardcover or softcover. There are also large print editions, various paperback and mass market editions, airport editions, Canadian editions, export editions, etc. etc...

A Signed Limited edition is generally (there's that word again) a better quality production that is signed by the author(s)/editor(s) and possibly others such as artists. Publishers generallyproduce a numbered Signed Limited edition and a lettered Signed limited edition.

Look through the "Catalog" (Wiki). Every King First Edition & Signed Limited is listed.

US & UK First Editions

Hearts in Atlantis (Hodder) blue cover

The Stephen King Collectibles Catalog
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian! I'll defo have a look....

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Hi
    Could someone help with a valuation of a complete UK 1st edtion hardback collection of King's work? The Carrie and Nightshift are in very good condition.
    Thanks
    Jon

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, all. Could I get a valuation for the following? Thanks!

FDNS CD Gift Edition
    Ride The Bullet Gift Edition with traycase
    FAB8 CD Gift Edition with Mark Stutzman Remarque and traycase
    LSOE Grant Gift Edition
    Grant DT V WOC AE
    Grant DT VI SOS AE
    IT CD Gift Edition
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default gunslinger dj

Id like to get a best estimate on what to ask for out of this gunslinger dj. It's probably VG. It has a small tear on the front and some wear/ fading. Thanks!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Hi, all. Could I get a valuation for the following? Thanks!

FDNS CD Gift Edition
    Ride The Bullet Gift Edition with traycase
    FAB8 CD Gift Edition with Mark Stutzman Remarque and traycase
    LSOE Grant Gift Edition
    Grant DT V WOC AE
    Grant DT VI SOS AE
    IT CD Gift Edition
    Id say 125-150 on each of the DT artist editions(V and VI). Betts usually list around 150 and Ive seen them sell on ebay for 110~.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    [Id say 125-150 on each of the DT artist editions(V and VI). Betts usually list around 150 and Ive seen them sell on ebay for 110~.
    Thanks, Chad!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Id like to get a best estimate on what to ask for out of this gunslinger dj. It's probably VG. It has a small tear on the front and some wear/ fading. Thanks!
    Based on the one picture (not high resolution /zoom in capable), the spine looks to be quite faded (#1 killer of DJ's is spine fade). Significant fold lines, etc.

$100

Might be better to leave it on a book.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Based on the one picture (not high resolution /zoom in capable), the spine looks to be quite faded (#1 killer of DJ's is spine fade). Significant fold lines, etc.

$100

Yeah I agree. I had it on my gunslinger until I got an unused one, so it became an extra. Thanks RF

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

$100

Totally agree RF
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Valuation for Centipede's 'Salem's Lot GE. Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

$750 if it has collectors Tray and prints... without? $350-$400max
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Thanks, Kris! Would the prints be located inside of the book by chance? I've never taken my copy out of the shrink and my prospective buyer wants it to remain that way.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Kris! Would the prints be located inside of the book by chance? I've never taken my copy out of the shrink and my prospective buyer wants it to remain that way.
    When I got mine, the prints were within the traycase sleeve.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    When I got mine, the prints were within the traycase sleeve.
    Thanks, Brian!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

The prints were sold separately from the book. If your copy is still in the original shrinkwrap from Centipede Press then it would not have any separate prints inside.

Country
    Country Flag

A few more. Thanks!:

Sub Press The Green Mile GEs
    Sub Press The Shining GE
    Grant WTTK AE
    Grant The Talisman Deluxe Trade Edition Two Volume Set
    The Viking DT Reprint Volumes
    DOTT 2nd Printing
    The Gunslinger 3rd Printing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 388 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 350 ... LastLast