Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 388 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,875 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    $700 USD still about right for a F/F 1st/1st Grant of The Gunslinger?
    Not if it's perfect.
    F/F is $850+

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Randall

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good to know!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Not if it's perfect.
    F/F is $850+
    Paid $900 for mine late last year with The Collector slipcase F/F/F. Amazing how much some ask for this book in shitty condition but I guess that can be said for any book of value.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Not if it's perfect.
    F/F is $850+
    Paid $900 for mine late last year with The Collector slipcase F/F/F. Amazing how much some ask for this book in shitty condition but I guess that can be said for any book of value.
    Yes, I've been perusing Abe and Biblio and noticing high asking prices for average condition. Think I'll be patient and wait and see what Betts turns up this year.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Patience is the whole key to this collecting (addiction) thing no doubt . I got lucky and scored all 3 editions from the same collector in the best conditions and price that I could hope for. Good luck!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I got my perfect copy for $600... maybe $650? It is signed and doodled in by Whelan as well.... SOme do ask the world for this book but patience is for sure the key...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Patience is the whole key to this collecting (addiction) thing no doubt .
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    SOme do ask the world for this book but patience is for sure the key...

Patience? What is this patience of which you speak?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi

What would be the current market value of The Bazaar Of Bad Dreams US Proof?

Many thanks in advance.

Country
    Country Flag

I think I got my perfect copy for $600... maybe $650? It is signed and doodled in by Whelan as well.... SOme do ask the world for this book but patience is for sure the key...
    I'd take that deal all day long and twice on Sunday. Good for you!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Patience is the whole key to this collecting (addiction) thing no doubt .
    SOme do ask the world for this book but patience is for sure the key...

Patience? What is this patience of which you speak?
    Right, lol. Has gotten me and my wallet into trouble several times. The lack of said word.

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted to give a public shout out to Jon (jonp) for helping me with some UK valuations via PM. Appreciate ya, brother.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted to give a public shout out to Jon (jonp) for helping me with some UK valuations via PM. Appreciate ya, brother.
    You're welcome, Brian. Happy to help.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Hi

What would be the current market value of The Bazaar Of Bad Dreams US Proof?

Many thanks in advance.
    I'll just bump this. I have been offered a fine copy for $295, a near fine copy for $250 and a very good copy for $235. Does this sound about right? I think they were going for about $450 about release. Just wondering what the current value is.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those prices seem pretty good to me.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Those prices seem pretty good to me.
    Thanks Paul. I thought they sounded pretty good. I just got one of the fine copies. He has four ( two fine, one near fine and a very good). They seem to be pretty difficult to find. I've had trouble finding one up until now. Just need the UK one now.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Current value for a perfect Regulators S/L?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Current value for a perfect Regulators S/L?
    25% more than a damaged one.

Spoiler:
    $1k US Dollars, $1.41K Canadian.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know the exchange rate was that bad, US to Canada dollar. Now I know why our neighbor's been complaining about, postage not the only issue.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    I didn't know the exchange rate was that bad, US to Canada dollar. Now I know why our neighbor's been complaining about, postage not the only issue.
    I think it is about 1=1.395

Thus $1K USA equals~ $1.4K Canadian.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

<-----------------Time to buy a Canadian Palace. The one million dollar property in Canada is now only $725K. Probably could even negotiate a zero down and negative % mortgage seller carry.

Country
    Country Flag

Actually my friends... We were just st $1.51 through our banks as they take a cut... Today it's 1.445!!!! So a perfect Regualtors be a $900us book? Lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Living so close to the border we almost always exchanged dollar for dollar, but with that much of difference it will add up! While typing this in my son called me from Ashford, England (just arrived yesterday for work) and he was complaining about the exchange rate and the cost of a pint. It will be a long 6-8 month's.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you are in the US (as I believe), exchanging 1 for 1 USA dollar to Canadian just subsidises Canadians.
    The USA already covers their defense, I say chisel them down a bit. I'd sweat the poor bastard(s) for a 2 to 1 exchange.

<-----------------Yes, Mr. Rabbit Trick has invaded my mind.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

<-----------------Yes, Mr. Rabbit Trick has invaded my mind.
    You better believe it! And your new hat will not help you...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 388 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast