Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 388 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ouch brother...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Ouch brother...
    Yeah, no kidding. The seller offered to sell it to me for about $800. Still think that's too high.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Going rate for an S/L Gunslinger. Thanks for the help!
    $5K If its perfect...
    for 5k i take it - don't think that this will be easy to find - starting 5.5 id say

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Estimates on the price of an unsigned Lettered edition of PS Publishing's "Thinner"? The copy has been designated #8.
    Do you think that means that there are at least eight unsigned copies of the lettered edition out there? If so..........wow!
    So we're only talking about the book here, aren't we? I mean, without the traycase, as these are lettered as well.
    No numbered cases floating around, I hope?

sk

It's the clamshell case with the number 8 stamped on it. Inside is the envelope stamped 8 (it is missing an original Les Edwards piece), the art booklet stamped 8, the book with the dj stamped 8, and on the limitation page the book is stamped 8 (none of the three signatures boxes are signed).
    Here is what Pete had to say...

Hi Folks -- There were33 copies of the tray cased edition of CARRIE and I thought the same applied for the tray cased edition of THINNER but it could be there were 34--I'll know better tomorrow when I check in our mailing unit AND speak with representative from the printers. But if that were the case then that might explain the #8: we'll see. For the record, the extras were for spoils (there weren't any, as it happens) and contributors. For CARRIE, the numbers 1 thru 4 went out to contributors and they were signed (mine is #3). I just checked andI still have the numbers 5, 6 and 7. These are NOT signed. We still have one signed and lettered copy of a CARRIE and that is "U". I think that accounts for the entire production run. With regard to THINNER, the 'spare' copies are at the mailing unit but I can certainly say that, once again, contributors received a signed copy. My copy is #6 (goodness knows what I did with #3) and, once again, I have the signed copy lettered "U". If a copy has found its way onto the open market well, I'm not sure I can do anything about that. I'll certainly make some calls to see if I can find out who might be responsible but it wouldn't achieve anything. What I CANsay is that I will not be numbering the unlettered SKELETON CREW: Instead, I'll use the traditional "PC" marking. If I've caused concerns or suspicions or out-and-out confusion then I do apologise. Believe me when I say that I have not sold any of the unlettered copies. Best wishes -- Pete

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Glenn.
    Pete donated the "8" for the fundraiser. It will be interesting to see what it fetches.
    Not great shots, but here are a few pics:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Original art in this one RF?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Original art in this one RF?
    No. As I mentioned, the envelope is empty.

Maybe this should be the Grand Prize. If King signed it (and inscribed it), I'm sure the uniqueness would truly make it one of kind.

Country
    Country Flag

COOOOL idea RF
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Going rate for Pet Sematary UK 1st/1st like new

Both UK states of Rose Madder 1st/1st like new

Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Opinions please...

Relevant Info:
    The Stand C&U
    Signed Paperback
    Anchor edition (2011) 4th pr
    Condition is perhaps VG. I am even worse at judging PB conditions than I am at judging HC
    Except for two spine creases, it looks pretty good. no tears, no marks, no dogears, etc. There is an "autographed copy" sticker on the front.

thoughts?
    thanks!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$100-$125

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

$100-$125
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    $100-$125
    It's the spine creases that IMO drop the price.
    Pics would help.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

$100-$125
    Pics would help.
    I will get some in later...just wanted to be sure it was worth using server space for!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

NF DJ for 1st The Shining. $8.95 on upper corner.
    Slight sticky residue from price sticker ~ .5"x.25"(could be removed with patience, but I'm not willing to try it right now)?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

$100-$125
    Pics would help.
    I wasn't questioning your price. I came up with the same price and then scrolled down and saw what you had posted.

Spine creases and 4th printing. It's still a King signature though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great minds think like....or just lowest common denominator.

$100-$125
    Pics would help.
    here you go... as i was taking these i did notice a small tear on the lower left corner of the cover.

thanks!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

After seeing these, I'd still say $100-125.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a bit more than $125, and $99 would be a better price for a buyer.

This is all good to know, especially since i hadn't gone over $75 in my head!
    So $75-80 would be more than fair and a pretty good deal for someone?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    It would be for someone who wanted it; but you might want to save the $75+ for something a bit more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    It would be for someone who wanted it; but you might want to save the $75+ for something a bit more interesting.
    I picked it up today from a used bookstore, so I'm on the plus side no matter what. .
    Thanks for all the help!
    Chris

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

F or F- copy of Cycle of the Werewolf

Absolutely no evidence of spine fading....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$700 USD still about right for a F/F 1st/1st Grant of The Gunslinger?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 388 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast