Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 388 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 5,526 to 5,550 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I'd say between $700-$900. There were VERY few produced. I predict that it's one that will increase in value as time goes.

John
    John
    Totally have to agree with you!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

F/F Best of Cemetery Dance S/L value? $350-$450?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    F/F Best of Cemetery Dance S/L value? $350-$450?

One sold on ebay a few days a go for $365 Kris so you're pretty much bang on.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the fair market value on a US Tommyknockers Putnam ARC proof in fine condition? Any help would be appreciated.
    In Stephen King Proofs thread.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

As I said in the Proofs thread, my estimate is $75-100.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gday guys, a fairly boring request here. I'm chasing est values on a few UK 1st editions. Most of the editions we get here in Australia seem to be UK ones. I'm having trouble finding what is a reasonable price.
    Christine f/f UK 1st
    Tommyknockers good/fine UK 1st
    The Regulators good/good UK 1st
    Thanks for any help. Cheers.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

First make sure that they're not export editions. Do they have a price on the inner front flap of the DJ?

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good advice. It's price clipped. I hadn't heard of export copies before. I can't seem to find much info on export copies or what defines one?

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not an expert either but I think the general rule is that UK export editions usually don't have a price on the DJ (and priceclipped copies may be clipped specifically to conceal that fact). I also know of one or two King books that had US export editions, with some kind of designation as such on the DJ spine.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for that! I'm looking into the export copies etc now. Very easy to get a rush of blood and keep hitting the buy it now button!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Take a deeeep breath. Don't forget to let it out!

Don't forget to check the catalog of first editions. I've been doing this a while and it still helps me. There is a wealth of information there to help you determine a first edition.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Take a deeeep breath. Don't forget to let it out!

Don't forget to check the catalog of first editions. I've been doing this a while and it still helps me. There is a wealth of information there to help you determine a first edition.

There are some books that can be passed off as first editions, but have the wrong color boards, pastedowns and endpapers. I'll be gong back though the First Edition listings to add that information where necessary.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely! The boards/pastedown info has saved me MANY times this year! I'm a HUGE fan of the Catalog!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys, I've been using the first edition section here, and the guide on stephenkingcollector. Both fantastic resources.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the value of the Fear Itself S/L?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    $130-$140??

Wait for other opinions, but I am fairly sure it's still in that range.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    $130-$140??

Wait for other opinions, but I am fairly sure it's still in that range.
    You're about right. It is the worse S/L for quality and production, and it's also an anthology. Not much going for it.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What would be the value of a 1st/2nd state Salem's Lot NF?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    What would be the value of a 1st/2nd state Salem's Lot NF?
    Would it be possible to post some pictures? One person's NF may not be NF to another person. These early Doubleday books are so dependent on condition and and the price can skyrocket as one goes from VG to VF, especially with 'Salem's Lot.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the listing only one picture, I will be meeting up to look at personally.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

dosnt look like a 1200 for me , more 800-900isch

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking the lower end of $800

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"sunned spine and lightly soiled rear panel" I'd keep looking, with patience you can do better even at $800
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    I was thinking the lower end of $800
    Sounds closer to the actual value to me. The dj is definitely not NF. The faded colors on the spine put me off quite a bit. Since you are going to see it in person I would recommend that you inspect the dj out of its protective jacket. Look at the backside for any small tears that have been mended with tape. Also look for color touch up. Sellers will frequently touch up white spots at the spine corners and leading corners of the front and rear panels. If they do this with a magic marker there will likely be bleed through on the opposite side of the jacket. All of these things, if present, will devalue the book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 388 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast