Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 388 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 5,276 to 5,300 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I heard that he wouldn't sign things that were not his words? This not true?
    I think if it was some random book he wouldn't - but if someone was able to lug "Knowing Darkness" to a signing, I can't imagine him refusing to sign it. But again, it's the perfect storm of factors - you have to get the book TO the signing, it has to be a signing where you can bring a book, and so on. AND it has to be the book someone WANTS signed. So it's a theory that may never have an answer!

But I agree with Carlos above - I don't know why Jerad is SK's whipping boy. He's put out better quality, inspired limited editions than many publishers and should have earned more respect. But once a guy like King gets a thought in his head it's going to be hard to change his mind.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I heard that he wouldn't sign things that were not his words? This not true?
    I've refused to sign things that weren't written by me -- I wouldn't be surprised if other authors did the same thing.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the current value of an inscribed 1st/1st Carrie (NF). Thanks for the help!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Looking for the current value of an inscribed 1st/1st Carrie (NF). Thanks for the help!
    Depends on the date. (example)
    N/F 1st/1st Carrie inscribed 1974 - >$3000
    N/F 1st/1st Carrie inscribed 1994 - $1200
    N/F 1st/1st Carrie inscribed 2014 - $850

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Depends on the date. (example)
    N/F 1st/1st Carrie inscribed 1974 - >$3000
    N/F 1st/1st Carrie inscribed 1994 - $1200
    N/F 1st/1st Carrie inscribed 2014 - $850
    Thank you very much for the insight, Mr. Rabbit Trick.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was chatting last night to a member and we think the current value of a lettered (not PC) IT is $3k now. Anyone else have a different number?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Was chatting last night to a member and we think the current value of a lettered (not PC) IT is $3k now. Anyone else have a different number?
    I've not seen any evidence of the Lettered edition selling at $3000.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree. I know of nine either. My question was more towards it's possible value at this time... I take it you don't think it to be worth that much Alan?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I agree. I know of nine either. My question was more towards it's possible value at this time... I take it you don't think it to be worth that much Alan?
    $2500

Country
    Country Flag

Hypothetically speaking, what trade edition SK books outside of the BIG 5 (Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, The Shining, Night Shift and The Stand) would you expect to appreciate in value THE MOST over the next 5-10 years? My first impression is The Gunslinger because of its existing price tag, but maybe I'm missing the mark?

Very curious to hear everyone's thoughts. Thanks for the feedback (in advance).

Colin

Country
    Country Flag

Hypothetically speaking, what trade edition SK books outside of the BIG 5 (Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, The Shining, Night Shift and The Stand) would you expect to appreciate in value THE MOST over the next 5-10 years? My first impression is The Gunslinger because of its existing price tag, but maybe I'm missing the mark?

Very curious to hear everyone's thoughts. Thanks for the feedback (in advance).

Colin
    IT, Gunslinger, EOTD (due to how hard it is to find one in good shape) would be my top three.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys. I recently purchased a 1st/1st of The Gunslinger (book in VG condition/DJ in VG++ condition) and discovered writing in the book after the sell. The seller is willing to refund me fully but I'm curious as to how much effect it has on the resale value. I have a photo of the writing if needed. Thanks!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Hi guys. I recently purchased a 1st/1st of The Gunslinger (book in VG condition/DJ in VG++ condition) and discovered writing in the book after the sell. The seller is willing to refund me fully but I'm curious as to how much effect it has on the resale value. I have a photo of the writing if needed. Thanks!
    Get a refund. Will impact the value of the book fairly significantly IMO.

Unless of course the writing is King's signature.

Country
    Country Flag

Photo for sure... but the main question is.. how much did you pay for it?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Unfortunately King wasn't confessing his undying affection for me lol. I paid $725. Not sure how to post the photo. I click on Insert Image and it's asking me for a URL. Is it because I haven't posted enough yet?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Unfortunately King wasn't confessing his undying affection for me lol. I paid $725. Not sure how to post the photo. I click on Insert Image and it's asking me for a URL. Is it because I haven't posted enough yet?
    GET A REFUND. You paid too much with writing in it... far too much my man. Get your money back. Post on the King Items Wanted thread for one.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, photo NOT REQUIRED.

GET A REFUND

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree completely. You can do better.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Ok thanks guys. Really appreciate it. What is the going rate for a nice clean copy of just your plain Jane 1st/1st of this edition?

Country
    Country Flag

In the same condition as you described yours to be?

$675 - $750

Country
    Country Flag

Ok thanks. At least that makes me feel better. It was a really nice copy until I discovered the writing in it. Thanks again guys.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Current value of a signed 1/1 Pet Sematary in Fine condition?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Depends on several things.
    Flatsigned no date (but signature new to 10 years old)-$400
    Signed and dated between November 1983-December 1984-$600+

I suggest you get several estimates.

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all. Looking to get a current market value on CDs Carrie and 'Salem's Lot Artist Editions 1/750 and if it's worth buying into a numbered set for future releases at $75-$100 over the published price. Thanks!

Hi all. Looking to get a current market value on CDs Carrie and 'Salem's Lot Artist Editions 1/750 and if it's worth buying into a numbered set for future releases at $75-$100 over the published price. Thanks!
    I would probably email, um, me and see if I know of any sets that might be available for retail. Hopefully by saying this here I'm not stepping on a deal someone here is trying to make, but I just so happen to know of a couple of sets with matching numbers that can still be started with Carrie. brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com is the addy.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 388 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast