Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 388 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Current value for ES?
    I sold one recently for $610. Betts sold one for $630.
    Thanks Alan.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

All the early Doubledays. Carrie, Salems, Shining, Night Shift, The Stand. VG and NF price ranges would be awesome. Thanks

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thinner ARC Advanced ABA edition

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Last 3 eBay sales were $27, $45 and $41. Last two were NF.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Damn I could not find any sold on eBay... guess I need to change my searching skills. Thanks Paul
    Think this is the only one I can think of where the ARC is cheaper than a 1st edition...

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    All the early Doubledays. Carrie, Salems, Shining, Night Shift, The Stand. VG and NF price ranges would be awesome. Thanks
    My Guesses...
    C - VG: 900-1000 F: 1200
    S (assuming second state) - VG $700 F: 800 3rd state: $300 (total guess on Salem's haven't looked at this in awhile, may be high)
    NS - VG: $550 F:650
    St - VG:$250 F:300+
    Sh - VG:$250 F: 300+

Once again check with others before taking these to be the set prices.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Damn I could not find any sold on eBay... guess I need to change my searching skills. Thanks Paul
    Think this is the only one I can think of where the ARC is cheaper than a 1st edition...
    No problem. Looks like I missed one that sold for $88 but that's high to me. I'd say in the $40 - $45 range. There are other common proofs that could sell for less than the 1st editions. Like Rose Madder or Lisey's Story come to mind.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    My Guesses...
    C - VG: 900-1000 F: 1200
    S (assuming second state) - VG $700 F: 800 3rd state: $300 (total guess on Salem's haven't looked at this in awhile, may be high)
    NS - VG: $550 F:650
    St - VG:$250 F:300+
    Sh - VG:$250 F: 300+

Once again check with others before taking these to be the set prices.
    I'd say you were a little low on everything but Carrie:

C - VG: 700-800 F: 1000
    S (assuming second state) - VG $700 F: 900 - 1200 3rd state: $450 'salem's is popular right now
    NS - VG: $650 F:800-1000
    St - VG:$300 F:400+
    Sh - VG:$350 F: 500+ (a truly fine Shining is hard to find)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

S (assuming second state) - VG $700 F: 900 - 1200 3rd state: $450 'salem's is popular right now
    Thanks for the update! I figured I was a bit off, haven't been in the market for them for awhile.
    but with those prices I got mine for a steal

Still looking for a NS and Carrie. But thanks for the info now I know how much I realistically need to save for those 2.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    NEW DT III Waste Lands ARC w/color print portfolio.....
    BUMP

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I got a great deal on a first edition Gunslinger! Book description was: "First Edition stated, no additional printings, Trade $20.00 Limited $60.00 on front flap, five full-page color illustrations; 8vo, brown cloth; vg+ (light bumping to spine ends and very light fading to spine tail) in vg- dj (edges worn and lightly bumped; two small tears to spine head); 224pp."

What do you guys think of value and condition? Looks like the book is unread; the book didn't even fell open when I tried to make a picture of the copyright page.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    I think I got a great deal on a first edition Gunslinger! Book description was: "First Edition stated, no additional printings, Trade $20.00 Limited $60.00 on front flap, five full-page color illustrations; 8vo, brown cloth; vg+ (light bumping to spine ends and very light fading to spine tail) in vg- dj (edges worn and lightly bumped; two small tears to spine head); 224pp."

What do you guys think of value and condition? Looks like the book is unread; the book didn't even fell open when I tried to make a picture of the copyright page.

is the dust jacket green (moisture damage?) Could be lighting... if so and what I read... $550-$600...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, if there is a "green stain" at the top of the DJ, from a collectible perspective the value is $0 and, as a result, the book is devalued as well.

Hope it's just a camera/lighting glitch!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Yeah, if there is a "green stain" at the top of the DJ, from a collectible perspective the value is $0 and, as a result, the book is devalued as well.

Hope it's just a camera/lighting glitch!
    TRUE... You can buy a new dust jacket for around $400-$500 that is unrolled... what was paid for the book?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's not a lighting glitch. The stain is there. But it's such a strange stain, on the inside you can't see nothing and there's no rippling (correct word?) around it.

Country
    Country Flag

Then I would estimate that the Book/DJ is currently worth $350. Assuming the book is in Fine condition.

Add a new DJ for $400 and its back to the Current Market Value of $750ish.

Country
    Country Flag

Paid $225 for it. Still a good price, but not great.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Paid $225 for it. Still a good price, but not great.
    NOT a bad price at all... Paid less than it is worth. I would ask around on the wanted list for someone who had an NF jacket and replaced it for a new unrolled one. Prob get it for around a $100 bucks or so.. then you have the $650ish booK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! That will be the next stop.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Value of a Gunslinger 3rd edition signed by Whelan?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Value of a Gunslinger 3rd edition signed by Whelan?
    A Whelan Sig adds $50 to any book in most cases... Not sure of the book value... F/F would go for $50-$75 no? SO $100-$125 be my guess.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Thanks for the update! I figured I was a bit off, haven't been in the market for them for awhile.
    but with those prices I got mine for a steal

Still looking for a NS and Carrie. But thanks for the info now I know how much I realistically need to save for those 2.
    Thanks Guys

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What's the current market value for a flat signed 1/1 US edition of From a Buick 8?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    What's the current market value for a flat signed 1/1 US edition of From a Buick 8?
    BUMP.

I have found one of these for sale, but I need to know if it's a good price? Help anyone?

Country
    Country Flag

BUMP.

I have been offered a price on one of these, but I need to know if it's a good deal?.....
    $250.00

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 388 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 ... LastLast