Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 388 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$1,500…….

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    $1,500…….
    Thanks Tim.. I though higher but not much. I am going to pass I think. The guy has lots of King coming but I think he will be selling it much to high...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

4 pack-All 1sts NF or better. Rage, The Long Walk, Roadwork, and The Running Man.
    ALL signed by Stephen King.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    $1,500…….
    Thanks Tim.. I though higher but not much. I am going to pass I think. The guy has lots of King coming but I think he will be selling it much to high...
    Maybe $1,750….maybe.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    4 pack-All 1sts NF or better. Rage, The Long Walk, Roadwork, and The Running Man.
    ALL signed by Stephen King.
    Wow... Nice one. $1800??
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys... matching set of Cycle of the Werewolf with Portfolio. It is on Ebay and he is selling separte but made me an offer... it is his fathers he tells me... but the price I am unsure of. If the price was right... I might use the ol credit card. lol WHat you think all? Thanks!
    Is this one of the 100 S/L artist editions, portfolio, with original drawing?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Hey guys... matching set of Cycle of the Werewolf with Portfolio. It is on Ebay and he is selling separte but made me an offer... it is his fathers he tells me... but the price I am unsure of. If the price was right... I might use the ol credit card. lol WHat you think all? Thanks!

Mulleins
    Nope

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    No my friend... Matching numbers but not under a 100...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I tried man for a year to get a Mckean signed only... No dice. He remarqued a handful and signed them. I think I paid $500 but have see them sell for $700. Tough to find. It took me a bit and it was the last one I needed for my artist set. I would dare say with only his signature not that much less as there are so very few. I hear he is a very odd duck when it comes to that. The Dameron signature only... $150'ish and with a basic Remarque $250'ish but he has done some elaborate ones and they have gone for up to $800. Quite easy to find though. I have a nice shot of Roland in mine and it was around $300 or so...
    would confirm that - remarqued 250-400 for Dameron, 500-800 for Mckean
    Signed only i would suggest to contact the artists and keep fingers crossed.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for opinions on what a fair price would be for the Plume Bachman Books proof. Let's say VG+ to NF condition.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

With & without the dust-jacket?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    With & without the dust-jacket.
    He isn't looking for pictures... An estimate on price.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon S/L?

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

He isn't looking for pictures... An estimate on price.[/QUOTE]
    Sorry ....Forgot the ?
    Besides zelig might like to know that the proof came with a dust-jacket.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Looking for opinions on what a fair price would be for the Plume Bachman Books proof. Let's say VG+ to NF condition.
    My notes say there were 500 printed. I paid about $500 for mine in 2005.

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Besides zelig might like to know that the proof came with a dust-jacket.
    I actually did not know that it came with a dust jacket. I've seen you post this picture before, but it never clicked that it was issued with the proof. Looking closely at it, I see it's subtly different to the trade hardcover jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    My notes say there were 500 printed. I paid about $500 for mine in 2005.

John
    Thanks for the info John.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I don't keep records so I don't remember exactly but I think it was around $250. My copy has the same crease along the spine on the front cover as Bruce's copy and also a few glue (?) wrinkles on the spine.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Any help?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Any help?
    Betts: 3 sales - $750, $799, 700

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

What is the general opinion towards inscribed, signed, .....paperbacks. In 1980, Mr. King came to my high school in Gray, Maine to speak at an assembly. Afterwards, he set up a table in the lobby and started selling! It was pure luck that my 17 year old self had a couple of bucks in my pocket and I picked up new copies of The Shining and Night Shift, which he signed and inscribed. They have been the center piece of my little collection ever since. They are in 35 year old, well-loved-and-read condition. I have no intention of parting with them simply because they have always been there for me from here to Korea to Texas and back to Maine again.

I guess my question is do they even really rate anywhere on the "cool scale" for anyone else but me?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    What is the general opinion towards inscribed, signed, .....paperbacks. In 1980, Mr. King came to my high school in Gray, Maine to speak at an assembly. Afterwards, he set up a table in the lobby and started selling! It was pure luck that my 17 year old self had a couple of bucks in my pocket and I picked up new copies of The Shining and Night Shift, which he signed and inscribed. They have been the center piece of my little collection ever since. They are in 35 year old, well-loved-and-read condition. I have no intention of parting with them simply because they have always been there for me from here to Korea to Texas and back to Maine again.

I guess my question is do they even really rate anywhere on the "cool scale" for anyone else but me?
    That's very cool.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to our site. Your signed books (in my opinion) are over the top cool. I have a signed IT very similar to what you've described. Value....PRICELESS

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome! There are a few paperback collectors here on the site (me included). I have a few signed/inscribed pb's myself and I love 'em! The early paperbacks (like yours) are particular favourites for me.

As Ralph says above - PRICELESS!!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site! I too collect paperbacks and have some signed, but none along the lines of your story so that's very cool!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Definitely very cool! Amazing story!
    And welcome!

sk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 388 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast