Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 388 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Brilliant. Can't believe you have a letter like that. That's what I thought they might have sold for originally. If only we'd bought a bunch. Like saying if only we'd bought Apple shares back in the day. BTW hope you're doing well Ron. Long time no talk.
    Ha! Yes- if only.. And, doing fine, thanks. Back at you!

*edited to add- doesn't one of us "owe" the other one a pint? I hope it's you, but either way- anytime.
    Yes. That's right. I owe you a pint. I just have to make it up there. Will PM you when I eventually do. Thanks for the reminder!

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Thoughts on the value of a Finders Keepers signed from the Bridgton event? I've seen a couple offers made here on the forum in the ~$400 - $450 range. And one sell on ebay for a best offer that was originally asking for $799. But people start high when accepting offers.

I will likely sell one of our two copies and I ordered a CD slipcase for it as well. That won't come for a while, but I plan to include it in a sale. Hypothetically, what do you guys think for a signed copy with picture of signing and the slipcase?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by KingKornKarn View Post
    Thoughts on the value of a Finders Keepers signed from the Bridgton event? I've seen a couple offers made here on the forum in the ~$400 - $450 range. And one sell on ebay for a best offer that was originally asking for $799. But people start high when accepting offers.

I will likely sell one of our two copies and I ordered a CD slipcase for it as well. That won't come for a while, but I plan to include it in a sale. Hypothetically, what do you guys think for a signed copy with picture of signing and the slipcase?
    I sold mine with a picture AND event ticket for $400 + shipping to a member that asked me. He is pre-paying even and I think that was very fair for both parties as the book will be scarce. There will be at most a few copies here for sale on this site (from the members guest.. IF they bring one) UNLESS they give out more but by the sounds of the way this event it run... that will not be happening. You need to show ID and your only getting one. There has been a few pre-sold so far as well that I am aware of.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They sold ~500 tickets. Just a guess, but I'd say at least 300 books WILL NOT be put up for sale. A bit like King's event in Boulder Colorado. Most of those who came were locals and had no intention of selling. If I'm close, then that leaves only 200 or less copies on the market. I don't think they will fetch $800 retail, but I do believe they will sell for >$400.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    They sold ~500 tickets. Just a guess, but I'd say at least 300 books WILL NOT be put up for sale. A bit like King's event in Boulder Colorado. Most of those who came were locals and had no intention of selling. If I'm close, then that leaves only 200 or less copies on the market. I don't think they will fetch $800 retail, but I do believe they will sell for >$400.
    Well said... I mean with (I think we decided roughly) 3750 signed Revivals fetching $175-$225 this has GOT to fetch $400. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What does a signed FDNS go for these days? I feel that might be a closer comparison. Depends a lot on how popular the book is too - what's the general consensus on the story so far? I haven't read it yet but it's next on the list for me.
    MR. MERCEDES had no official signing and that drove the price to well north of $400. Even though not all 500 will end up on the market, I still imagine there will be several that show up on ebay shortly after. There will likely be an initial surge in the price, but my guess is that they will eventually end up between $300 an $400.
    Could just be wishful thinking though as I can't attend but still hoping to get one at a reasonable price.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi team. Thoughts on this signature?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely horrible!

sk

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Well said... I mean with (I think we decided roughly) 3750 signed Revivals fetching $175-$225 this has GOT to fetch $400. lol
    3750?

going from memory....there were like six events each doing about 400......That would put it closer to 2,400 in my book.

Someone correct me if I a wrong.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    3750?

going from memory....there were like six events each doing about 400......That would put it closer to 2,400 in my book.

Someone correct me if I a wrong.
    Maybe I am wrong.... I am recalling numbers worked out on another thread. I remember it being in the 3000 range though... I am like you, going from memory. Either way... A LOT more books signed.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

the poor book, will somebody please think of the poor books,...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the value of a signed UK Lisey's Story?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    What's the value of a signed UK Lisey's Story?
    £85 ($134). Its harder to find an unsigned copy of this.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

the poor book, will somebody please think of the poor books,...
    Wow, I hope it's a new printing; it would be a tragedy to ruin a valuable book with such a forgery.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What would be a fair price for a Carrie 1/1 in F/F condition? I have a lead on one but not sure what to offer.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    What would be a fair price for a Carrie 1/1 in F/F condition? I have a lead on one but not sure what to offer.
    if its really F/F i would say 1k+ maybe 1200 something there

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$750-$850.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that in USD or Euro lol

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

$750-$850.
    You could certainly offer that but if I was the seller I wouldn't accept it. I think a truly F/F copy is well north of $1000.

Country
    Country Flag

Is that in USD or Euro lol
    the difference is not that mentionable anymore ;D

$750-$850.
    i truely don't see that anymore, you can try but i would not expect to get it. I would not think very long if i could get a true F/F for 750

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    $750-$850.
    You could certainly offer that but if I was the seller I wouldn't accept it. I think a truly F/F copy is well north of $1000.
    WELL North for a F/F copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    $750-$850.

I stand corrected. I consulted a well known seller and was told retail would be $1.4K+

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the comments about the Carrie signature. It's from an online friends collection and he believes it to be real and even says he has a COA from The Overlook??

I didn't think it was real but wanted to check.

He hasn't asked for opinions on it and so should I burst his bubble without even being asked?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    $750-$850.

I stand corrected. I consulted a well known seller and was told retail would be $1.4K+

I bought mine a year ago for $700 Fine Fine copy, then i got SK to sign it! Two weeks ago i bought a copy of House Next Door $300, Signatures $200 and something else signed $200, looking for the vendor now in my emails. He said that the SK books do not sell like they used to. Just his opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 388 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast