Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 388 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What would be a fair price to pay for a signed 1st trade of THE STAND Uncut Edition?
    There has been one on ebay for as long as i can remember at $1500, so it's clearly somewhere below that.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    What would be a fair price to pay for a signed 1st trade of THE STAND Uncut Edition?
    There has been one on ebay for as long as i can remember at $1500, so it's clearly somewhere below that.
    $275-325

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    $275-325
    I agree, assuming its in f/f condition or really close.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Disagree. FF book with legit signature-$400+
    The older the signature, the better.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You will be lucky to find a F/F copy of the Stand for less than $300 WITHOUT a signature!

EDIT: my bad, I didn't spot the 'uncut'
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was going to say $400-$500.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Disagree. FF book with legit signature-$400+
    The older the signature, the better.
    For an uncut?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. FF with a 25 year old signature, I think so.

Gunslinger Apprentice neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,

Now I'm intrigued. I didn't realize that the US edition had gone up in value so much. What would you say a F/F Uncut Stand (UK) would be worth, that was signed in 1990? It also comes with the variant dust jacket.

Thank you.
    Gerald

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
    Hi,

Now I'm intrigued. I didn't realize that the US edition had gone up in value so much. What would you say a F/F Uncut Stand (UK) would be worth, that was signed in 1990? It also comes with the variant dust jacket.

Thank you.
    Gerald
    Only one sale at Betts since David took over, and it does not have the variant DJ...
    "The Stand UK 1990 1st edition inscribed "For Jean- All the best Stephen King 9/6/91; Book is Near Fine- small abrasion front board rear endpaper wrinkled/torn, small discoloration to page block; DJ is Fine, comes in a green aftermarket slipcase" - $225.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Betts sales of the last 3 signed US Stand Uncut... $195, $230 and $275.

Gunslinger Apprentice neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
    Hi,

Thank you.
    Gerald
    Only one sale at Betts since David took over, and it does not have the variant DJ...
    "The Stand UK 1990 1st edition inscribed "For Jean- All the best Stephen King 9/6/91; Book is Near Fine- small abrasion front board rear endpaper wrinkled/torn, small discoloration to page block; DJ is Fine, comes in a green aftermarket slipcase" - $225.
    Thank you. Good to know. My copy is flat-signed but comes with a promotional flyer that was inscribed and dated for a London event in 1990. The recipient was the same, and the flyer mentions The Stand, so I putting the signing as the same day.

Gerald

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I will have to up the value of my signed copy in the collecting spreadsheet. Do you think a signed Firestarter or Dead Zone will be higher?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure when the sales were, but I stand pun intended) by $400 for a signed and dated (1990) US The Stand Uncut. I'd love to buy one for $195, in fact, I'll take two.

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure when the sales were, but I stand pun intended) by $400 for a signed and dated (1990) US The Stand Uncut. I'd love to buy one for $195, in fact, I'll take two.
    I don't know either. Don't anyone shoot the messenger. I only state actual Betts sales. I do not offer any of my own personal opinions.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know either. Don't anyone shoot the messenger. I only state actual Betts sales. I do not offer any of my own personal opinions.
    I'm thrilled you find the prices of previous sales.
    Thanks.
    I'd insert an emoticon, but I'm still waiting for Bob on the "book hug" emoticon image.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks all for your thoughts.
    I know this is not the appropriate thread, but if anyone one has a copy to sell in the $400 range, send me a PM and I'm sure we can work something out.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have little interest in selling any of my books, but it's always a good idea to know what you have. I hate to ask this if it's been covered, but 11/22/63 S/L doesn't work in the search fields well. The other one is the UK TWTTK 1/200 edition? I haven't seen anything to gain a compare from. Anyone know an appropriate baseline on these two.

Hopefully one of these days I'll know enough to be a resource myself, but until then, I do appreciate you all.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My latest intel would suggest the following:

11/22/63 ($300-$350)
    UK TWTTK: ($350-$400)

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Howdy!

I was wondering if someone could help me assess the value of this signed limited Dark Tower Litho print by Michael Whelan. I purchased it in 2005 as soon as they came available. Any insight would be deeply appreciated. Thanks! =)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't this one of the four different prints that Betts are still offering for sale @ $195?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Also still available from MichaelWhelan.com for the same amount.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Stroppy, I just heard that it still is. Hmm... I have a member who is interested in the print and I want to make sure I offer them an honest price for it.

Would anyone be able to put an amount on this? I've also contacted David at Bett's Books for insight as well, and will keep everyone posted. Just need to find out how much it is worth. Thanks! =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Ben,
    Assuming it is perfect (and I'm sure it is) there is no difference between buying from you or from David. As a long standing member, no one should have any doubts about buying from you, so IMHO, the price discount need not be great. I would say 10%?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Hi Ben,
    Assuming it is perfect (and I'm sure it is) there is no difference between buying from you or from David. As a long standing member, no one should have any doubts about buying from you, so IMHO, the price discount need not be great. I would say 10%?
    Now we're talking! Thanks, Stroppy! =)
    WANTED:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 388 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast