Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 388 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

There's also the German Augen des Drachen (EOTD) portfolio. And there are at least two proofs (Viking EOTD and Grant DTIV) that in some cases came with prints of the artwork. But none of these are 'official' portfolios of course.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

There was a portfolio for the comic version of the The Lawnmower Man and CD did a set of prints for the FDNS covers.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I didn't know cd did FDNS prints.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    There were four prints signed by the artist limited to 45 or 50 copies. Photos of the four prints are posted in my collection thread page 27 post number #659.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

They were issued in 2011. There were four prints representing the four dust jacket states signed and dated by Tomislav Tukulin. Price was $150 + s/h.

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    There were four prints signed by the artist limited to 45 or 50 copies. Photos of the four prints are posted in my collection thread page 27 post number #659.
    Just looked at that post. Love those!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just remembered an art portfolio came included with the lettered edition of Billy Blockade. However, it was not available separately.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful stuff, but can anyone answer the man's question? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Wonderful stuff, but can anyone answer the man's question? LOL
    We answered one half of the questions. I don't know about the values!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm trying to add a Salem's Lot 1/1 to my collection and came across the below two listings. Would appreciate opinions as to whether or not they're fairly priced. Thanks in advance!

Hutch's Rare Books ($900)

Abe's Books ($750)
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hutch's website last update happened in 2012. I don't know if it's correct.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    I'm trying to add a Salem's Lot 1/1 to my collection and came across the below two listings. Would appreciate opinions as to whether or not they're fairly priced. Thanks in advance!

Abe's Books ($750)
    I don't see much of a deal on either, but if you gotta have it ???
    Offer less and see how they counter.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Cook and Ari. I only recently started hunting and am not in a particular rush, so will probably just wait for something else to come along.
    Wanted:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

Abe's Books ($750)
    As Ari said, I'd email Hutch first.

I'd offer a lower price to the seller on ABE--if he takes it, okay. I've been very successful negotiating with the sellers on ABE, Biblio, etc.

John

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Based on condition, I'd say both are worth in the $650ish range......

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the advice. I'll reach out and see what happens. Will start with Hutch's since that one seems to be in a little better condition.
    Wanted:

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiIler View Post
    I rarely sell, but in order to make shelf space I am selling a matching number set of 11 signed limited books. For auction is a matching number set of DTI-DTVII, plus Little Sisters of Eluria, The Wind Through the Keyhole, Legends, and Whispers. All books are in Fine condition.
    Highest bid over $11,000 wins.
    I know this was a joke, but is this an accurate valuation for a set like that?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I think thats pretty low for an ENTIRE matching set including legends and whispers.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiIler View Post
    I rarely sell, but in order to make shelf space I am selling a matching number set of 11 signed limited books. For auction is a matching number set of DTI-DTVII, plus Little Sisters of Eluria, The Wind Through the Keyhole, Legends, and Whispers. All books are in Fine condition.
    Highest bid over $11,000 wins.
    I know this was a joke, but is this an accurate valuation for a set like that?
    It's dead on to start the bidding. I'd guess the winning bid would be >$15K

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Interesting.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Legit King signed 1st USA The Long Walk. Book is NF.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Complete Grant 1st's all artist signed. The later books the artist editions. Mckean is the only remarqued one... What you guys think that's worth? All perfect shape and the Gunslinger would be closer to NF...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Complete Grant 1st's all artist signed. The later books the artist editions. Mckean is the only remarqued one... What you guys think that's worth? All perfect shape and the Gunslinger would be closer to NF...
    As a set or individually?
    To sell or buy?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry as a set. I am almost done mine (waiting on one more book) and had a little discussion with a local collector about its value. He has it like $500 more than I was guessing and I thought i would feel you guys out so more of an arguement settler than anything. Haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What's the value of :

The Gunslinger 1st edition VG/VG
    The Gunslinger 2nd edition VG/VG

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 388 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast