Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 388 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I know that's what makes it MORE collectible.
    O.K. Just how much is this banner worth?

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    For a fine/fine copy, I'd say in the $30-35 range.

John
    Thanks, I was watching this on e-bay and was wondering if these were rare and what they sold for.
    I got this for $12.50 shipped, not f/f but a very nice copy.
    Looking at the models brought back memories of the day when unshaven was

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Any thoughts on the price for the Doctor Sleep S/L.? I see them turning up on Ebay now from 850.00 and up, and I missed out on the day they were offered from CD. Just like to get a feel for the cost I"ll probably have to pay to get one.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    Any thoughts on the price for the Doctor Sleep S/L.? I see them turning up on Ebay now from 850.00 and up, and I missed out on the day they were offered from CD. Just like to get a feel for the cost I"ll probably have to pay to get one.
    >$500 and <$850

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    If the S/L of It is any indication, one just sold for ~$600 on ebay, it was in Europe though.
    Christine

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Thanks, Ill have to try to be patient.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dr. Sleep will be a fun book to track prices on, we have 4 variations already.
    1. The standard S/L
    2. S/L with Vincent Chong remarque
    3. S/L with Erin Wells remarque
    4. S/L with both artist remarques
    Mark Twain

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

And the Gift edition, the trade edition, the proof, the UK trade, the UK proof.

John

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And the gift with Erin Wells Remarque.

Not permitted on gift for Vincent Chong.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't count the remarqued books as a "variation" or state. That's more like an add-on or something. The only variation/state is how the book was originally published. That's just me though.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with you (and with John).

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I see what you're saying and I don't disagree. It is an add-on, but IMHO it is different from the stock S/L.
    The publisher is adding in an extra, custom page for the remarques. The added page is what makes the (slight) difference for me.

I'm actually interested in how other's view this situation. Are there any similar King books published this way?

From a selling standpoint, I expect we all assume the 100-200 remarqued copies to sell for a premium. Ivo's question about the S/L selling price got me wondering about the possiblities.
    Mark Twain

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    The publisher is adding in an extra, custom page for the remarques. The added page is what makes the (slight) difference for me.

Oh. I didn't know that. I delete emails about remarques, they're not my thing. Hmm. This might change things, I'll need to think on it now. It's still an add-on to the original state but it's coming from the publisher. Hmm.

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Chong remarques are on an extra page but the Wells remarques are on an existing page. the books are being physically sent to Erin Wells to draw in where Vincent Chong is being sent a page to draw on that will then be bound into the book. at least that is how I understanded the notices from CD.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fair price for a NF+ COTW DJ?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just the dj? No book?

Sounds like a case of white spots & spine fade.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Don't know, but I would guess, 10 times more than the bare book.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Just the dj? No book?
    Yes, just the DJ. I am working a trade and wanted to get the opinion of other Collector's. I feel the DJ is worth $60-$80.
    Thoughts?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that's a bit low, if anything; especially if the jacket is in immaculate condition.

John

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

sounds fair if its a member. all others must pay . Ah hahahahahahah (said with Vincent price like cackles following)

SOMETIMES ITS WORTH BEING AN OLD DOG

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Needful, impressive, but it really didn't help answer the question.

LIKE EVERTHING..... IT'S WHAT IT'S WORTH TO YOU.
    IF YOU WANT IT & CAN AFFORD IT.... BUY IT & TAKE PRIDE IN OWNERSHIP. BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THAT COUNTS WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wondering how much a UNDER THE DOME US proof would be worth? Seems that one sold on abebooks just yesterday for $50. I had thought about buying it but...I gotta stay focused on my strict SK "need" list and my limited funds.

Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 388 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast