Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 387 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I should probably retire from this thread. Since I have in fact "completed" my collection I don't really keep up on prices anymore. I'm just into "Upgrades" so, I really don't have a "feel" for the market anymore. Best of luck to you all in 2013 and beyond!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

So the whole SHINING event got my King collecting juices going, and am wondering what the current resale market value is on the gift/trade edition of IT by Cemetery Dance. I skipped it when it was published, but my juices are now thinking I need a copy. Since I haven't kept up on the edition at all, can someone tell me roughly what I can expect to spend?

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Have an opportunity to purchase a Stephen King S/L Cujo Guitar dreadnought version limited to only 125. Anyone know their approx going value? I do realized that this may be hard to acertain since few go on the market. I do know (from this website) that the original issue price as it was $3750. Any input would be appreciated.

Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    So the whole SHINING event got my King collecting juices going, and am wondering what the current resale market value is on the gift/trade edition of IT by Cemetery Dance. I skipped it when it was published, but my juices are now thinking I need a copy. Since I haven't kept up on the edition at all, can someone tell me roughly what I can expect to spend?
    If you can get the book for issue price ($125), you did ok.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Have an opportunity to purchase a Stephen King S/L Cujo Guitar dreadnought version limited to only 125. Anyone know their approx going value? I do realized that this may be hard to acertain since few go on the market. I do know (from this website) that the original issue price as it was $3750. Any input would be appreciated.

Gabriel
    Someone else asked this, I think I said $3.5K-$4.5K. Issue price was $3,498.00

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Yep. I just offered him one for $100 + $10 for shipping. Not a bad price to help out a new member.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From what I have seen in the last couple weeks on ebay the gift edition of IT is going for around issue price, seen the bidding on 3 in that time from $127-$135 ish.
    Christine

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Yep. I just offered him one for $100 + $10 for shipping. Not a bad price to help out a new member.

Mulleins
    Don't tell me you are also going to give him a TMSG.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    Very nice of you, Ralph!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

ROFLMAO....I can't stop laughing. Thank you, I needed that.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    Thanks -- reply sent.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post

Gabriel
    Someone else asked this, I think I said $3.5K-$4.5K. Issue price was $3,498.00
    I can assure you regardless of how limited and who signed the guitar, a Taylor guitar will not go down in value if kept in good condition. As with any guitar, you need to check to make sure it was properly stored. Acoustic guitars easily can suffer from humidity issues. There are many videos on the Taylor website regarding the care of the guitar, and a lot of things can be fixed. Usually you will see cracking or separating at the seams. I don't have the limited Cujo Taylor, but I have a Taylor guitar and I keep a small inexpensive humidifier inside the sound hole. I also have an inexpensive humidity meter in the case.

As for price, Taylor guitars are, in my opinion, the cream of the crop. They do have some more affordable models, but their nice guitars, which I would assume the Cujo model is a nice one, usually run in the thousands. $3500 for a good quality Taylor guitar is completely expected and not out of the ordinary for a non limited version.

Good luck and make sure you post pictures if you get it.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Curious. Ive already gotten some wonderful advice from a constant friend (that means I bug the person alot) in regards to what im going to ask, but still im curious what others may think. Question: How much (from a buyers viewpoint) is the PC s/l gunslinger worth? How much would you spend?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Any ideas how much I would need for a NF US Carrie 1st? I know I'm saving for a wedding but it's a book I would like to aim for!
    Thanks

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Any ideas how much I would need for a NF US Carrie 1st? I know I'm saving for a wedding but it's a book I would like to aim for!
    Thanks
    Two bridesmaids and a glass of champagne.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I paid $325 for a NF ex-library copy, which has virtually no flaws except for a slightly discolored spot on the spine and some faint glue residue on the front free endpaper. So for a NF unsigned copy that did not come from a library... $500-600 maybe? Just a semi-educated guess, I may be way off the mark.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How much does a s/l PC gunslinger run

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    Off the charts. $3.5K-$4.5K estimate.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    Off the charts. $3.5K-$4.5K estimate.
    Thanks! I didnt really have a clue.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

What is the going rate for a artist edition of LSOE?
    Last edited by Kingfan24; 01-28-2013 at 01:32 PM. Reason: sorry artist, not gift

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Betts has one listed at $100, which I think is reasonable.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    What is the going rate for a artist edition of LSOE?
    You likely won't be interested, but I have a quirky unbound LSOE Artist Edition. Has the sig page with Whelans signature.
    A wonderful oddity for a wonderfully odd collector.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

LOL thanks mr. Flagg

My Mood
    Inspired

What's a reasonable price for a artist edition of riding the bullet? If you can't tell I'm trying to complete my gift editions lol
    Last edited by Kingfan24; 01-28-2013 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Said gift again...dammit

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I've seen the gift edition of Riding the Bullet go for as little as $40 on eBay. Not every day mind you, but they seem to be available less than issue price of $75 from time to time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 387 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast