Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 387 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    Opinions on value? It is not in great shape and is a BCE. Thanks.

NF signed BCE are around $100(generally)-150(maaaaybe;cool inscription helps) that one id say 75 ish IMO. Bonus points for being signed on my birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I knew before I bought it that it was a BCE, but I got it for a pretty good price. That, and it's my first inscription Thanks.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Opinions on value? It is not in great shape and is a BCE. Thanks.

NF signed BCE are around $100(generally)-150(maaaaybe;cool inscription helps) that one id say 75 ish IMO. Bonus points for being signed on my birthday

Thanks, I knew before I bought it that it was a BCE, but I got it for a pretty good price. That, and it's my first inscription Thanks.
    Yep, i seen that one. Nicely done

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice signature! Well done!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What would be the rough value of a 1st US edition of THE STAND with T39, in Very Fine condition?

Skcollectors says $250 - $350
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    What would be the rough value of a 1st US edition of THE STAND with T39, in Very Fine condition?

I sold one for $650 a few months back in FINE shape.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I like the sound of that. Mine looks like in very good shape

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post

Very Good shape and the copy I sold for $650 is somewhat different my man. haha I am talking, this copy was as new.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very Good shape and the copy I sold for $650 is somewhat different my man. haha I am talking, this copy was as new.
    Got you. Mine isn't new but it's still in very good shape. I will see if I can get some pics up.

My Mood
    Cool

I am guessing an IT real first ed is still around $50.00. Mine looks brand new or FINE shape

Country
    Country Flag

I am guessing an IT real first ed is still around $50.00. Mine looks brand new or FINE shape
    Just before the movie it would have been more... I would like to see pics. I have been after a perfect copy for 7 years. I have come close but it was NF at best. Me and David at Bett's were talking and he agreed with me... they do not exist. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Just before the movie it would have been more... I would like to see pics. I have been after a perfect copy for 7 years. I have come close but it was NF at best. Me and David at Bett's were talking and he agreed with me... they do not exist. lol
    I will try and put some up in my thread along with some Stand pics. But I am not selling them. I like them too much.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I’d bet Bob J has one or two FINE copies, knowing him.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd probably agree with this, although I would need to look at Alex's copy again as it's as near to perfection as I've ever seen. My own copy is pretty damn good as the DJ is flawless. The main problem with this book is the weight of the page block and the subsequent pull it has on the spine binding. Any book that has stood upright on a shelf for even a short while will have loosened the connection between the page block and the boards, allowing the block to 'twist' a little.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Cool

Well, I will try and take pics from all angles and then people can say what they think.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I'd probably agree with this, although I would need to look at Alex's copy again as it's as near to perfection as I've ever seen. My own copy is pretty damn good as the DJ is flawless. The main problem with this book is the weight of the page block and the subsequent pull it has on the spine binding. Any book that has stood upright on a shelf for even a short while will have loosened the connection between the page block and the boards, allowing the block to 'twist' a little.
    Ironically I could use a flawless dust jacket and I would pretty much be there. Haha

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

I did a quick look. I will post a pic when I can. Slight separation on part of the top of the book. Not the entire top. No separation on the bottom and the DJ is flawless. But I am happy with it.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ironically I could use a flawless dust jacket and I would pretty much be there. Haha

I'm Happy with my dust jacket but need a fine or near fine book mine has a 1/4 inch closed tear on the bottom where the backboard connects to the book when you open it. Really minor but you can still notice it.

My Mood
    Cool

I checked my Stand and it is probably not in "fine" condition. There is a lot of spine separation. So I would assume that it would lower the value quite a bit. I posted some pics of my IT in my thread. I guess I can post them here as well if people are interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

How much value does a signed King bookplate add to a 1st edition book? I know the final figure will depend on the book itself but what I want to know is if the bookplate is worth anything near as much as a flatsigned signature?

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zidan View Post
    How much value does a signed King bookplate add to a 1st edition book? I know the final figure will depend on the book itself but what I want to know is if the bookplate is worth anything near as much as a flatsigned signature?
    If it is a special branded bookplate like lisey's or desperation probably more than a regular one but still less than a flat signed... sorry no numbers there but gives you a rough idea based on the book.

Country
    Country Flag

Official bookplate S/L... much more than flatsigned....
    but if not then flatsigned be more for sure.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Appreciate the info, guys! Thank you.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

If you are saying an bookplate S/L is worth more than a flight signed 1st.....I would say....it depends.

I do not believe that a US "Official Bookplate Desperation" is worth more than a flatsigned 1st edition

I would say the same thing about the UK Bag of Bones.

Regarding the UK Wizard & Glass and UK Desperation/Regulators set....I would say the Bookplate S/Ls would be worth more than flatsigned 1sts.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    If you are saying an bookplate S/L is worth more than a flight signed 1st.....I would say....it depends.

I do not believe that a US "Official Bookplate Desperation" is worth more than a flatsigned 1st edition

Regarding the UK Wizard & Glass and UK Desperation/Regulators set....I would say the Bookplate S/Ls would be worth more than flatsigned 1sts.
    I agree with Tippy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Agreed to a point. I would say a flat signed Desperation is not worth more than the one with the bookplate. Bag of Bones.. yes. I have never seen the Desperation for sale and would have gladly paid more for one... and I did to get one. I was speaking general rule of thumb. Unless on a S/L I would hold less value on a bookplate stuck into a book rather than flatsigned/inscribed.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 387 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 ... LastLast