Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 388 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A page like that from Jae Lee would have gone for around 1,000.00 but I don't think a page from Richard would be that much, my guess would be 500.00 - 700.00

BTW nice page

I've been wondering about Pam too, hope she is ok, she is definately missed.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I miss her too. Something about Pam's job changed and she isn't around as much as she would like for a while. She misses everyone and hopes to return regularly when she can.

My advice is for everyone to send her a PM telling her you miss her. Maybe that'll get her back quicker.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I miss Pam too.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the current market value for a Gunslinger 2nd edition?
    I just won this and am quite happy with it. Just like the listing says its a more or less fine copy apart from 2 plates being upside down. This doesn't bother me because i have the same problem with my LSOE S/L, i like the uniqeness of them
    And i didn't have to pay postage from the US!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I paid £75 for my F/F copy from shibus.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just won this and am quite happy with it. Just like the listing says its a more or less fine copy apart from 2 plates being upside down. This doesn't bother me because i have the same problem with my LSOE S/L, i like the uniqeness of them
    And i didn't have to pay postage from the US!
    Well, Alan, you are the King of getting a good deal, but I have sold several Fine/Fine copies over the past year for $200. I think a Fine/Fine under $175 is doing very well.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks David, i didn't think i did too bad!

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for an opinion on the price of something i am considering buying. $185 shipped and insured from the UK, for both editions of The Stand portfolios. Supposedly in very good to fine condition. Sound like a good deal?????

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Looking for an opinion on the price of something i am considering buying. $185 shipped and insured from the UK, for both editions of The Stand portfolios. Supposedly in very good to fine condition. Sound like a good deal?????

I value the signed portfolio at $85, unsigned at $45 = $130 plus shipping. Shipping from the UK on this size of package, let's say $35-40.

So, I don't think the seller is too far off on the price.

I may even be low balling the value of the signed one but $85 is what I have as my value in my book collecting software.

Mulleins

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this signed by Wrightstone???

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Two very recent eBay auctions of the Centipede 'Salem's Lot limited went for $787.77 and $787.11. That is quite a drop from $1200-1500 it was getting. What do you suppose the Centipede deluxe leather version of SL would garner these days?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is this signed by Wrightstone???
    The Black version has a plate signed/numbered to 1200 by Wrightson - the blue version does not

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Eric!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Two very recent eBay auctions of the Centipede 'Salem's Lot limited went for $787.77 and $787.11. That quite a drop from $1200-1500 it was getting. What do you suppose the Centipede deluxe leather version of SL would garner these days?
    Dunno, but I am in the market for one. One sold at Betts recently for $6000.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the couple opinions on The Stand Portfolios, so i would say the price isn't anything great but not overpriced either, sounds like a fair deal.
    Thanks again to those who responded !

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Two very recent eBay auctions of the Centipede 'Salem's Lot limited went for $787.77 and $787.11. That quite a drop from $1200-1500 it was getting. What do you suppose the Centipede deluxe leather version of SL would garner these days?
    Dunno, but I am in the market for one. One sold at Betts recently for $6000.
    Interesting. I couldn't find it on the Betts site but did see a deluxe version with some extras listed there for $8500.

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. I couldn't find it on the Betts site but did see a deluxe version with some extras listed there for $8500.
    That's because it is sold. The number was 13 (black ink). The one on sale at the moment for $8500, is not numbered, but is a 1 of 4 special with extras.

That's because it is sold. The number was 13 (black ink). The one on sale at the moment for $8500, is not numbered, but is a 1 of 4 special with extras.
    Thank you for the clarification. A very cool item.

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Hey All!!

I was wondering what the going rate for a complete set of Castle Rock Newsletters is going for these days? They are all bagged and in superb condition.

Ideas?

Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

$300 for a full set in very good condition.

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

$300 for a full set in very good condition.
    Thanks a lot!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Whats the going price for a signed DT7, book and jacket fine or very close to fine?
    A signed Under the Dome, book and jacket fine or very close to fine?
    Both are regular trade editions signed by King.
    Thanks

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Whats the going price for a signed DT7, book and jacket fine or very close to fine?
    Thanks
    Both 1st editions, first printings? Retail-
    DT7-$200-$275
    Under The Dome $190-$250

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks
    DT7-$200-$275
    Under The Dome $190-$250
    They are both 1st/1st's, sorry should have said that. thanks for the info !

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks
    DT7-$200-$275
    Under The Dome $190-$250
    They are both 1st/1st's, sorry should have said that. thanks for the info !
    Were you the winner of the one on ebay that sold for $140?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 388 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast