Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 388 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

My response to pretty much all of the recent items in this thread?
    SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

There are some incredible pieces here! Beautiful additions to any collection!

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

We have a consignment item coming in; I'll post pictures once it arrives. Based on the description, anticipating a signed 1st/1st of PET SEMATARY in NF/NF. Seeing some high numbers out there--any thoughts on value if it truly is NF/NF?
    Thanks.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    We have a consignment item coming in; I'll post pictures once it arrives. Based on the description, anticipating a signed 1st/1st of PET SEMATARY in NF/NF. Seeing some high numbers out there--any thoughts on value if it truly is NF/NF?
    Thanks.
    I have been looking for a decent copy of this FOREVER. I had almost reached the point in asking someone on here to post a picture of one with a perfect cover as I am starting to believe they don't exist. I would be happy to pay $50-60 for a NF/NF copy
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Thanks.
    I have been looking for a decent copy of this FOREVER. I had almost reached the point in asking someone on here to post a picture of one with a perfect cover as I am starting to believe they don't exist. I would be happy to pay $50-60 for a NF/NF copy
    I've had this Pet Sematary since the day I bought it in 1983. Not signed but as perfect as can be.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a beautiful copy!

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Thanks.
    I've had this Pet Sematary since the day I bought it in 1983. Not signed but as perfect as can be.

With the 1982 year... it looks beautiful! A '10'

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful - you have renewed my faith in finding one!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful - you have renewed my faith in finding one!
    That was my goal, Simon.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a really sharp looking book. Can't beat the quality when you buy a book new and treat it well over the years. Hopefully Simon you can get that one from mkberger. Good luck!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

There are even little ones from Taiwan.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Thanks.
    $50-60 for a signed copy? Or just a sharp unsigned?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Think he meant a nice unsigned copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks.
    I was just getting ready to post this on EBay for $125. It is far from perfect, chips on the dj and some foxing on the edge. But does have bright colors and no tears. I can email you pics if interested. Yours for $90.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I know he did.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    Thanks.
    I was just getting ready to post this on EBay for $125. It is far from perfect, chips on the dj and some foxing on the edge. But does have bright colors and no tears. I can email you pics if interested. Yours for $90.
    Appreciate the offer, but the one I have is already close to NF. I want to replace it with something that is close to perfect.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I know he did.
    Ayuh

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

You've shown me yours so...

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah! That one please - have it gift wrapped immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I know he did.
    Ayuh

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm being offered this copy of The Shining for $300. Originally the seller was asking $350, which was definitely too high. Hesitant about $300 though. Based on these pictures, what is a good price?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

IMO, $300 is on the high side. It looks like the colors on the spine of the DJ have faded somewhat (very common issue with this book). It's really not a bad copy at all but personally I would not go much >$200. But I may be too conservative, I don't know.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That's not a $300 copy. $200 or less is my opinion.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Michaël and Ralph. I'd wait for a better one. $300 should get you a much nicer copy than that.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    IMO, $300 is on the high side. It looks like the colors on the spine of the DJ have faded somewhat (very common issue with this book). It's really not a bad copy at all but personally I would not go much >$200. But I may be too conservative, I don't know.
    I have trouble sometimes differentiating fading on the spine of this particular book because of the way the artwork is designed. The hotel is designed to be less distinct or faded in appearance on the left side (if that makes sense). So, to me, the spine of even a pristine unfaded dust jacket looks a bit different from the front panel. I agree with Michaël that this particular spine appears faded and it is pretty common with this book but it is hard to tell sometimes. With heavier fading the hedge animals on the spine take on a light bluish appearance rather than green and that is a tell-tale sign of fading, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 388 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast