Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 388 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 379 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,225 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven’t been able to keep the sales data updated as often as I used to for obvious reasons. I do add new proofs though.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I haven’t been able to keep the sales data updated as often as I used to for obvious reasons. I do add new proofs though.
    I figured, but it’s still a great resource.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, value of the Grant Artist Editions of the Wolves of The Calla (signed by Wrightson) and Song of Susannah (signed by Anderson)?
    Many thanks

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Hey guys, value of the Grant Artist Editions of the Wolves of The Calla (signed by Wrightson) and Song of Susannah (signed by Anderson)?
    Many thanks
    All over the place. (newest at bottom)
    Wolves of the Calla Artist Edition signed by Bernie Wrightson...Fine/Fine - $100
    Wolves of the Calla Artist Edition signed by Bernie Wrightson; Fine/Fine - $175
    Wolves of the Calla Artist Edition - Fine in Fine DJ - $130
    Wolves of the Calla Artist Edition; F/F...signed by Bernie Wrightson - $150
    Wolves of the Calla Artist Edition - NEW still in shrinkwrap; ***comes with new unused DJ - $150
    Wolves of the Calla Artist Edition - still in shrinkwrap - $199
    Song of Susannah Artist Edition; small bump to spine; F-/F- - $99
    Song of Susannah Artist Edition; Fine book in F- DJ - $125
    Song of Susannah Artist Edition; new still in shrinkwrap - $175
    Song of Susannah Artist Edition; Fine book in Fine- DJ - $125
    Song of Susannah Artist Edition; F/F...signed by Darryl Anderson - $150
    Song of Susannah Artist Edition signed and remarqued by artist Daryl Anderson F/F - $299

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh wow, thanks (yet again) Mr RT. It is much appreciated.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What might be a reasonable price for the Plume Gunslinger "variant" ARC, pictured HERE.

Note: I am not referring to the orange Plume proof, but the version with the "The Dark Tower" language on the front cover.

Thanks!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

N/A

There is no "reasonable" price. So very rare, and very few change hands.
    Not being a proof expert, I'll throw my poor knowledge around and say $11K-$14K

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    N/A

Thanks for the feedback, RF. I know the last orange Plume proof went for $15K+ at Betts, but do you think the ARC (nearly identical to the Plume trade paperback) would go for as much?

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    N/A

Thanks for the feedback, RF. I know the last orange Plume proof went for $15K+ at Betts, but do you think the ARC (nearly identical to the Plume trade paperback) would go for as much?
    A couple sold around the $300-$425 couple years ago, there was on for sale for over $500 that sat for awhile

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    N/A

A couple sold around the $300-$425 couple years ago, there was on for sale for over $500 that sat for awhile
    Thanks, lot guy. Figured the dropoff would be steep. Much appreciated!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

What might be a reasonable price for the Plume Gunslinger "variant" ARC, pictured HERE.

Note: I am not referring to the orange Plume proof, but the version with the "The Dark Tower" language on the front cover.

Thanks!
    FWIW. I paid £90 ($120) off ebay for my copy 5 years ago.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The orange one is super scarce, the other one not nearly as scarce (although you don't see them come up for sale very often). I owned two different copies, both of which cost me about $250 IIRC (so, in the middle of the $120-$425 bandwidth). I think I remember one or two cases where people found one on eBay that was advertised as being the regular Plume paperback. It's an easy mistake to make (as a seller) if you don't know anything about King ARCs.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was wondering if I could get a value for The Monkey Promo Booklet by Stephen King from Gallery Magazine.
    G/VG condition

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    I was wondering if I could get a value for The Monkey Promo Booklet by Stephen King from Gallery Magazine.
    G/VG condition
    $10-$15

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

For some people the value also depends on whether or not it is still attached to the magazine. But it won't make a big difference.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Thanks alot

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

What's a fair price for DT4-7 signed/limited with matching (but high) numbers (in the 1100s)?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    What's a fair price for DT4-7 signed/limited with matching (but high) numbers (in the 1100s)?
    Hey Bev, I sold a set for $2500 shipped and it was DT3-7. It was all I could seem to get I was over 500 to number wise. This was about 6 weeks ago.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I've seen prices similar to Kris. I bought a matching high number set of DT 3-7 + LSOE for about $3000, about a year ago. Individually, the prices I've seen for DT 5-7 S/L are around $475-500; DTIV S/L is a tad more - $550-600.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on a price for a shrink wrapped first edition Gunslinger? In a Collector slipcase. Thinking of eBay.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on a price for this Wrightson piece from Cycle of the Werewolf? Thinking of eBay.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Value of FDNS book club 100 S/L + The Shining Folio S/L 110 ?

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Thoughts on a price for this Wrightson piece from Cycle of the Werewolf? Thinking of eBay.
    You’re selling it?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    You’re selling it?
    Most likely. It's 14X17. I bought it, and some Dark Tower related ones, at Boston Comic Con while Bernie was still with us. Hard to judge the price now that he has passed away.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Value of FDNS book club 100 S/L + The Shining Folio S/L 110 ?
    Almost impossible to say, since two people who want one can drive prices insane.

Other member's, feel free to correct me if I'm way off.

FDNS 1/100 BC: $800-$1K
    Folio S/L (Bookplate) 1/110: $999-$1,199

+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 388 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 379 ... LastLast