Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 387 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,800 of 9673

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What's the going rate for the GBB Nocturnal alternative covers wrapped around a 1/1 signed by Chizmar, with CD slipcase and the coin? Thanks!
    I sold the book and coin no case or Sig for $120. I would say 150 to 160 maybe?

Not sure if people pay more for rich's Sig or not.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Zidan View Post
    What's the value of a 2nd printing of Cemetery Dance's Blockade Billy w/ a Glenn Chadbourne remarque? Fine condition.
    IMHO The only thing this book has going for it......is
    Spoiler:
    FINE CONDITION.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    What's the value of a 2nd printing of Cemetery Dance's Blockade Billy w/ a Glenn Chadbourne remarque? Fine condition.
    Spoiler:
    FINE CONDITION.
    Bruce, you crack me up.

A 2nd printing is a nice reading copy.

The Chadbourne remarque value would vary depending on the drawing.

I would suggest a value of $50.

That said I would not buy it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

A Reading copy can be found on BOOKFINDER for $1.10

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What's the going rate for the GBB Nocturnal alternative covers wrapped around a 1/1 signed by Chizmar, with CD slipcase and the coin? Thanks!
    I sold the book and coin no case or Sig for $120. I would say 150 to 160 maybe?

Not sure if people pay more for rich's Sig or not.
    Thanks, Josh! Seller and I agreed on $150. I doubt there's any real value in Rich's sig as well and wouldn't have been a deal breaker for me.

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Spoiler:
    FINE CONDITION.
    Can't leave those hanging over the plate like that for Bruce lol. He'll go yard all day long.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the value of a signed BCE Night Shift in NF condition?

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Only value is in the signature. Depending on the age of the sig it can go up or down.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Only value is in the signature. Depending on the age of the sig it can go up or down.
    Yeah, being a BCE, that’s what I figured. Thanks!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What do you folks think the current value might be for the signed/numbered/ traycased/ massive edition of Knowing Darkness?

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    What do you folks think the current value might be for the signed/numbered/ traycased/ massive edition of Knowing Darkness?
    The last copy on my eBay/Amazon spreadsheet sold for $800 in 2016, which was definitely on the low end. Hyraxia currently has a copy for 1000 GBP (~$1400) and there are two sellers in the US who are asking $1500, so it is obtainable right now.

I would say realistic market value is ~$1000-1200. It probably should have appreciated more in the last 9 years but it is a really, really big art book (as you know) and I think has a smaller audience than a novel or a portfolio.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    The last copy on my eBay/Amazon spreadsheet sold for $800 in 2016, which was definitely on the low end. Hyraxia currently has a copy for 1000 GBP (~$1400) and there are two sellers in the US who are asking $1500, so it is obtainable right now.

I would say realistic market value is ~$1000-1200. It probably should have appreciated more in the last 9 years but it is a really, really big art book (as you know) and I think has a smaller audience than a novel or a portfolio.

Keep forgetting gotta figure out a way to read this without harming the spine. Was lucky to get the last copy from George Beahm on ebay about 3 years ago. Think I got for $400 or so, including the custom slipcase (for the traycase). Glad to see it is appreciating.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You must be the eBay buyer from Feb 2015! That was a great price, given that it included the custom acrylic slipcase. Do you happen to have a picture of it?

There were "trade" editions available up through the end of 2015 for as little as $100.

As far as I can tell, by the very end of 2015 the final copies from George Beahm and Centipede Press finally sold out, and the price for both the trade and S/L took a big jump in 2016 2017, with some decent appreciation since.

On a side note, I have never seen one of the deluxe versions (of which I think there were ~25 and that retailed for ~$4-5k), and would love to see it if someone here has a copy!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Be aware that some "dinged" copies of the trade edition were available at one point for around $100. So if shopping for a trade edition, double check the condition!

HBJ

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just because someone has something for sale at a certain price, that does not make it worth that price. It has to sell at that price.

The current market value of sold S/L Knowing Darkness is $750. Betts last sale of the $995 issued priced item was $750, and the one before that was $350.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Just because someone has something for sale at a certain price, that does not make it worth that price. It has to sell at that price.

The current market value of sold S/L Knowing Darkness is $750. Betts last sale of the $995 issued priced item was $750, and the one before that was $350.
    These are the ones known to the public. I sold one for $1150. It is true, if someone wants it and is willing to pay for it, that's the real value. This discussion can always go the other way as well.....just the other day I bought a very nice Cycle of the Werewolf in one of the best jackets I've seen in a while for $50. Just because I got it for a deal doesn't set the market value of the book. JMO

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

These are the ones known to the public. I sold one for $1150. It is true, if someone wants it and is willing to pay for it, that's the real value. This discussion can always go the other way as well.....just the other day I bought a very nice Cycle of the Werewolf in one of the best jackets I've seen in a while for $50. Just because I got it for a deal doesn't set the market value of the book. JMO

Mulleins
    I agree. I bought my Knowing for $300 + shipping. To me it is a beaut of a book... but I would not pay even $300 again for one. I sold it for $400 I think if I remember right.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

If it makes a difference, the slipcased “trade” version is pretty hot right now. There have been 5 eBay sales and a number of Amazon sales in 2018 alone, with prices between $300-400.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If it makes a difference, the slipcased “trade” version is pretty hot right now. There have been 5 eBay sales and a number of Amazon sales in 2018 alone, with prices between $300-400.
    WOW! For real?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    Hey thanks for selling that because then I got your Dolso case for my KD

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    Hey thanks for selling that because then I got your Dolso case for my KD
    Haha...that's correct. I forgot about that.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the input everyone. Appreciate it! I'm actually considering selling mine as it's just too massive to even look at and it's not something I need. I can't decide so was trying to gauge whether or not it would even be worth selling as shipping will likely not be an easy thing. I reached out to David as well for his thoughts on the matter.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    WOW! For real?
    Yea, it made a pretty sudden jump after putzing around at $100-200 for a number of years (I got mine in 2014 for $100). I'm not exactly sure why... However, the number of sales has caused a flurry of new listings, so we'll see if it maintains. The last one sold was for $325 earlier this month. Amazon used to have a number of copies for around $300 but some sold and the others have been re-priced above $700 (which isn't gonna happen!).

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bought both the slipcased and deluxe traycased editions from George. The slipcased came with extra prints and the deluxe came with an acrylic slipcase. I paid just under $500 for both.

I figured the price would rise when George stopped selling them. I hadn't realized it had risen quite so much though.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the input everyone. Appreciate it! I'm actually considering selling mine as it's just too massive to even look at and it's not something I need. I can't decide so was trying to gauge whether or not it would even be worth selling as shipping will likely not be an easy thing. I reached out to David as well for his thoughts on the matter.
    Bag and/or bubble wrap the book. Place in a large box full of peanuts. Place that box in even larger box full of peanuts. That is how they were shipped by George Beahm.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the acrylic slipcase I got from George! It was for the regular Knowing Darkness and was a prototype for the larger one, the only one he had made for the "smaller" book, LOL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 387 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 ... LastLast