Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 387 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,325 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    You'll get it with a little practice.

When the dialog box opens up it has - http:// - already in the box. You don't want that there when pasting the complete URL since the URL already has that. That's what is messing up your posts. Just paste over that or delete that part before pasting and the pics will show up.

If your picture is sideways when uploaded then they will appear sideways when posted. You can change the orientation prior to upload with Windows Photo Viewer on your computer. There is also a free program called Photoscape that will allow you to do some basic editing such as cropping, rotating, changing size, etc..
    It's easier to upload pics on eBay lol

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo713 View Post

When the dialog box opens up it has - http:// - already in the box. You don't want that there when pasting the complete URL since the URL already has that. That's what is messing up your posts. Just paste over that or delete that part before pasting and the pics will show up.

If your picture is sideways when uploaded then they will appear sideways when posted. You can change the orientation prior to upload with Windows Photo Viewer on your computer. There is also a free program called Photoscape that will allow you to do some basic editing such as cropping, rotating, changing size, etc..
    It is.

They are planning to upgrade the software for the site at some point. It is possible that with the newer software images will be uploadable as attachments. (If it can be done safely.) If so, then we will be able to upload images directly from our computers to our posts.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

It is.

They are planning to upgrade the software for the site at some point. It is possible that with the newer software images will be uploadable as attachments. (If it can be done safely.) If so, then we will be able to upload images directly from our computers to our posts.
    Thank you for all your help Brian. In the meanwhile....is this the book that they were talking about? I've had this book forever, and although I have read Night Shift, it must have been another edition I had as this one looks to have never been opened except for me to photograph it.

Country
    Country Flag

By the way.....

HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO ALL!11

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for all your help Brian. In the meanwhile....is this the book that they were talking about? I've had this book forever, and although I have read Night Shift, it must have been another edition I had as this one looks to have never been opened except for me to photograph it.
    You are quite welcome.

The book you posted pics of is a later printing. The book they are talking about is the first printing with a price of $8.95 on the dustjacket and stated First Edition on the copyright page.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

You are quite welcome.

The book you posted pics of is a later printing. The book they are talking about is the first printing with a price of $8.95 on the dustjacket and stated First Edition on the copyright page.
    thanks....I figured as much!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on value of Cemetery Dance's Legacies (numbered edition)? I haven't seen any recent sales
    Thanks

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Thoughts on value of Cemetery Dance's Legacies (numbered edition)? I haven't seen any recent sales
    Thanks
    I just sold a copy for $375 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

What would you guys value these at, assuming they are all in NF condition? The Viking Gunslinger reissue is a 1st/1st, the Grant Gunslinger is a 2nd edition. The DOTT is signed by Phil Hale. I also have the artist gift editions of WTTKH and LSOE in the condition I got them in from the publisher. Sorry, the colours in the pic are a bit off.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    What would you guys value these at, assuming they are all in NF condition? The Viking Gunslinger reissue is a 1st/1st, the Grant Gunslinger is a 2nd edition. The DOTT is signed by Phil Hale. I also have the artist gift editions of WTTKH and LSOE in the condition I got them in from the publisher. Sorry, the colours in the pic are a bit off.

DT1 (both versions) - DTVII: $850 - $1,000 - - - > $1,350 - $1,500 with WttK & LSOE (Gift Editions)

My estimates are based on if you were sell them piecemeal, though. As a lot, you might want to factor in a 20% difference.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Could you break that down per book? And would the 20% difference be plus or minus 20%? (sorry, never sold a set or paid attention to sales so I really don’t know...) thanks for educating me

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Could you break that down per book? And would the 20% difference be plus or minus 20%? (sorry, never sold a set or paid attention to sales so I really don’t know...) thanks for educating me
    *DTI (Viking; 1st Printing) — $75
    *DTI (Grant; 2nd Edition) — $300
    *DTII (Grant; 1st Edition; Signed by Hale) — $125
    *DTIII (Grant; 1st Edition) — $125
    *DTIV (Grant; 1st Edition) — $150
    *DTV (Grant; Artist Edition/Wrightson) — $125
    *DTVI (Grant; Artist Edition/Anderson) — $125
    *DTVII (Grant; Artist Edition/Whelan) — $75
    *WTTK (Grant; Artist Edition/Lee) — $100
    *LSOE (Grant; Artist Edition/ Whelan) — $350

If you wanted to sell as a lot, I'd think you'd take 20% off the asking price.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Four days. That’s how long it took 2019 to remind me yet again that I overpaid for my DT6. It’s my collector’s scab that will never heal

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks a lot, I had no idea some of them had increased in value that much.

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for some advice/opinions here. Having sold all of my other Bernie Wrightson prelims recently, I am finally getting ready to frame my Roland prelim by Bernie Wrightson. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

1. Would you frame the entire piece as is, keeping all of the framed lines (with their varying widths) and the partial measurement in red at the upper right (the partial measurement is a clear indication to me that this was previously part of something larger). Keeping it as is means having awkward amounts of blank space. Currently, it is 17.5" by 10.75"

2. Given the piece was done on fairly thin paper, almost like tracing paper (I'm not an artist), any thoughts on how to mount it (dry mount? just between glass and pasteboard?) again, I'm new at this.

Here's the prelim:

And here's the final piece from Wolves:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Looking for some advice/opinions here. Having sold all of my other Bernie Wrightson prelims recently, I am finally getting ready to frame my Roland prelim by Bernie Wrightson. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

1. Would you frame the entire piece as is, keeping all of the framed lines (with their varying widths) and the partial measurement in red at the upper right (the partial measurement is a clear indication to me that this was previously part of something larger). Keeping it as is means having awkward amounts of blank space. Currently, it is 17.5" by 10.75"

2. Given the piece was done on fairly thin paper, almost like tracing paper (I'm not an artist), any thoughts on how to mount it (dry mount? just between glass and pasteboard?) again, I'm new at this.

Here's the prelim:

And here's the final piece from Wolves:
    Wow....that is awesome! I would definitely bring it to a professional framer. It's probably done on vellum, not tracing paper (but I could be wrong) and both of these are quite fragile. I wouldn't take a chance of framing this on my own.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I would center the picture and not worry about the outermost lines. Also, never put a piece directly against frame glass (even if its archive/museum glass). Have a double matt made or purchase a stock one. The matt will help center the picture and keep it from touching the glass.

Hope this helps. Others here have more experience so hopefully they chime in or correct what I'm saying.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I would center the picture and not worry about the outermost lines. Also, never put a piece directly against frame glass (even if its archive/museum glass). Have a double matt made or purchase a stock one. The matt will help center he picture and keep it from touching the glass.

Hope this helps. Others here have more experience so hopefully they chime in or correct what I'm saying.

Mulleins
    I'm no expert, but I agree with what you said.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I know I'll be in the minority here, but if you're framing it for the artwork, then trim the guidelines and just keep the artwork. If you're framing it to show that it's a really cool prelim and want to have people ask "why are there lines and numbers on the side?" then frame the whole thing, as off center and blank-spacey as it may be.

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, what would you value the following gift editions at (assuming NF condition)?
    • My Pretty Pony (Whitney Museum)
    • 'Salem's Lot (PS Publishing)
    • Night Shift (PS Publishing)
    • One for the Road (PS Publishing) 1/500 copies version
    • The Dark Man (CD)
    • The Shining (CD)
    • Misery (Suntup)

And a Talisman/Black House Scribner reissue set (slipcased and signed by Straub, as issued by VJ Books)?

Thanks a lot!

John F. Kennedy bounce0320 will become famous soon enough bounce0320 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all. I frequent here but don’t post too often. I have some potential prospects to acquire (gotta pick and choose) and am wondering if someone can assess CMV for me. Thank you!!
    )

1. Better Than Home - Joe Hill signed dated 5/20/05 (pristine (chapbook style) 1st ed (1999)

2. Pop Art - JH - pristine - 1st ed

3. S/L Colorado Kid - (Potter) signed by King. In slipcase as new

4. Gerald’s Game ABA In pristine slipcase (slipcase is stapled)

5. Danse Macabre - inscribed/SK signed and dated 1984 (?) I think it was ‘84. Maybe ‘83 ..

6. Dark Tower Complete Concordance - Lettered AND Numbered Editions.

7. S/L Dark Man with portfolio, both as new pristine

8. S/L SOD -both volumes, matching #s (both pristine as new)

9. Lettered - Century’s Best Horror Fiction (2 volumes in tray case) pristine as new

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How about UK Insomnia. I was bidding on one on eBay and it went for over $100. Are these really worth that must?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Asking for a friend, lol, seriously:

*The Shining, 1st/1st, signed and dated from 1977!! Beauty of a book, just (unfortunately) some wrinkling.
    *Nightmares in the Sky - inscribed and dated

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Asking for a friend, lol, seriously:

*The Shining, 1st/1st, signed and dated from 1977!! Beauty of a book, just (unfortunately) some wrinkling.
    *Nightmares in the Sky - inscribed and dated
    $1200 to $1500

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What may be the value for the following :
    - 11/22/63 signed limited
    - joyland hardcase crime, signed limited

Thanks !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 387 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 ... LastLast