Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 387 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the early review letters and publisher slips. There was a time when I was building a collection of these and have quite a few. Of course, still many titles missing.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think review copies, with the letters or other paperwork, demand a small premium above the value of the book itself. Maybe $10-25.

John

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's what I thought, but one could hope

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    This is a nice link that has some prices on some of the more expensive King books. They mentioned that a signed Carrie can be worth $7500. The article is only a year old. That can't be right.
    Can it.
    http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/collect...priciest-books
    The prices are off (kind of like a bad version of "The Antique Road Show"). A First Edition signed Carrie (in v to f) is valued about $1900.

Of course this is just my opinion.

Mulleins
    They all seem at least 2x the normal price and most just outragous.
    $26,000 for a 1st edition 2nd state Salems
    $2500 - $3500 for a EoTD... maybe a Red but they state the 1000 edition so I must have gotten a great deal at $700!
    $4200 for The Stand, more like $2K on a decent day

HAHA I would be fucking rich by their standards.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

What is value of a Gunslinger 1/1 with book fine and dust jacket NF?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    700-800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    700-800

Agree

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    700-800

Agree

Thank you both very much.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't collect paperbacks, but I was wondering about a value of this one. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

The forthcoming Gwendys BB numbered s/l?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I don't collect paperbacks, but I was wondering about a value of this one. Thanks!

Ive seen numerous NFish copies in the 15-25 range

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, agree with Chad on the Carrie. $20-25.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's what I was thinking. Thanks, Guys!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$800+

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jay127 View Post
    The forthcoming Gwendys BB numbered s/l?
    Difficult to establish as they haven't hit the market. As such, face value for now.

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $800+
    Thanks Jerome, had not purchased one for awhile and was not sure on current value. Went ahead and got it for $600 which was about 50 bucks more than what I paid 5 yrs ago.

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the current value of a 1st edition Long Walk paperback in very good condition?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zidan View Post
    What's the current value of a 1st edition Long Walk paperback in very good condition?
    $75

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    $75
    For VG I would agree, however, prices rise sharply for Nr Fine & Fine.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    $75
    Agreed. $200+ for fine.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

$75
    Thank you!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    $75
    Agreed. $200+ for fine.
    Noticed that was the case, which is why I wanted to gauge a fair value from this forum first. Seen copies from $100 to $500 on Abebooks. Thanks for the help, everyone!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, he asked for the price of a VG one.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Default The Dead Zone

Opinions on value? It is not in great shape and is a BCE. Thanks.

Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    Opinions on value? It is not in great shape and is a BCE. Thanks.

NF signed BCE are around $100(generally)-150(maaaaybe;cool inscription helps) that one id say 75 ish IMO. Bonus points for being signed on my birthday

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 387 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 ... LastLast