Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 388 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I didn't realize that would make a difference. I just checked the RAGE he signed the same day & Both of the signatures on that, King & Bachman are straight, oh well still excited to have two Firsts signed by both.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    I didn't realize that would make a difference. I just checked the RAGE he signed the same day & Both of the signatures on that, King & Bachman are straight, oh well still excited to have two Firsts signed by both.
    I think you may not have got the joke.
    The sigs are fine, it's just that you posted pictures that are not correctly rotated.

Example:

Damaged book:

Valuable book:

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I guess besides being vertically challenged I'm a little slow. No I didn't get the joke, thanks for bringing it to my attention because I was like SHIT! Thanks RF, what would you add to $1,400.00 for Whelan's signature being in there too, DJ NF.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess besides being vertically challenged I'm a little slow. No I didn't get the joke, thanks for bringing it to my attention because I was like SHIT! Thanks RF, what would you add to $1,400.00 for Whelan's signature being in there too, DJ NF.
    Too funny!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing.
    I think the book in F/F condition, with a more current (which your is) King sig would be ~$1K.
    With a true early King sig it could be $1.2K. If it was dated 1982-1985 with a pretty King sig...-$1.5K+

Fair enough, with your suspected ties to God on this site & i did see that picture of you getting ready to watch the Mexico match, maybe it was after because your shirt seemed to have been torn.
    Anyway thanks Jerome

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I wont have landscape books in my collection
    Did you just coin a phrase; landscape books?

I like it.
    Feel free to use it - just make sure you always add "with permission"
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Maybe $1,000 - $1,200 each based on condition?
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think the book in F/F condition, with a more current (which your is) King sig would be ~$1K.
    With a true early King sig it could be $1.2K. If it was dated 1982-1985 with a pretty King sig...-$1.5K+
    RF and AKC on the same page!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fair enough, with your suspected ties to God on this site & i did see that picture of you getting ready to watch the Mexico match, maybe it was after because your shirt seemed to have been torn.
    Anyway thanks Jerome
    <------------------Puzzled. Scratches head.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quick one guys... S/L dust jacket for Firestarter in perfect shape?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    $40.60 at ABE......

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...arter&sortby=1

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perfect is not a word that works for books and or DJ's.
    Buy the dj, it is $41 and $10 shipping.
    Firestarter DJ's will soon be as hard to find as a Gunslinger 2nd.

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed RF... I should know that by now. Please forgive my lack of proper speech. lol I am in Canada my man... they will charge me more than the DJ for shipping. I have my brother David @ Bett's on the case. He will be having a EVEN LARGER candy store in about a month so if he finds one... I will ship it with my next lot...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know how much a Joyland proof (HCC) goes for these days?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

He didn't. So I did.

I love this cover and as I'm almost certainly never going to own the S/L I thought it would be nice to frame it.
    Alternatively I could put a BCE in it and have it on my shelf - is the S/L the same size?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Does anyone know how much a Joyland proof (HCC) goes for these days?
    Those seem to be extremely scarce, so the price will be up there. I know of only four or five in collectors' hands.

John

Country
    Country Flag

He didn't. So I did.

I love this cover and as I'm almost certainly never going to own the S/L I thought it would be nice to frame it.
    Alternatively I could put a BCE in it and have it on my shelf - is the S/L the same size?
    Good job brother! It is really nice and the artwork is awesome! I can measure the book for you if you want Simon... Let me know
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes please Kris, much appreciated

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon, are you wanting to put it on a UK Firestarter? Unfortunately, the S/L is slightly smaller in height (5mm to be exact). The S/L is also 5mm wider but depth is the same.
    S/L height 235mm, depth 160mm, Width 35mm

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Simon, are you wanting to put it on a UK Firestarter? Unfortunately, the S/L is slightly smaller in height (5mm to be exact). The S/L is also 5mm wider but depth is the same.
    S/L height 235mm, depth 160mm, Width 35mm
    I was thinking of a US Firestarter actually. Either a later print first or a BCE.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, John!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not looking to sell anytime soon (perhaps ever), but curious where the market is on this:

Joyland, Signed Limited. #1/724
    In a Dolso Slip Case with Both Art (Dev and Spoiler on either side). Marked "this copy is limited...1/724" etc.

Any idea?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Not looking to sell anytime soon (perhaps ever), but curious where the market is on this:

Joyland, Signed Limited. #1/724
    In a Dolso Slip Case with Both Art (Dev and Spoiler on either side). Marked "this copy is limited...1/724" etc.

Any idea?
    tough call... I would say $550ish...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's With the Dolso? I thought the book was worth roughly that much.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    That's With the Dolso? I thought the book was worth roughly that much.

Joylands with a Dolso case sell for roughly $400-$450. Which seems a little odd because I think they sell for not much under that with a regular slipcase.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 388 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast