Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 388 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 ... LastLast
Results 8,276 to 8,300 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Thoughts on a signed LATER printing of The Outsider?
    Since firsts are going for over a grand and there aren't many of these out there that are signed my curiosity is piqued.....
    $1600 for a signed 1st. Everything after that I would say $500-$600...
    Bett’s has one listed for $1675. Do you think it will sell at that price?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Thoughts on a signed LATER printing of The Outsider?
    Since firsts are going for over a grand and there aren't many of these out there that are signed my curiosity is piqued.....
    $1600 for a signed 1st. Everything after that I would say $500-$600...
    Bett’s has one listed for $1675. Do you think it will sell at that price?
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, what’s the going rate for a VG+/NF copy of Night Shift (Doubleday) these days?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Hi all, what’s the going rate for a VG+/NF copy of Night Shift (Doubleday) these days?
    $600ish. David had one forever at $750 and it was NF

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! A copy might appear for sale in your FB group soon ;-)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I paid more than that for mine a long time ago, but it's in brand new condition.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I paid way more than that. DJ is NM but the boards are stained. On the plus side it is signed and inscribed.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I paid way more than that. DJ is NM but the boards are stained. On the plus side it is signed and inscribed.
    That’s why you paid more Mike. One not signed in that shape will be around $500-$600. This is a book though that commands over a grand if fine.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That’s why you paid more Mike. One not signed in that shape will be around $500-$600. This is a book though that commands over a grand if fine.

Yea I know. Not the best condition but the signing is what saves me. Although, I have no idea how much it's worth in this state. I am happy for now but I will
    end up getting a better one down the road.

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I'm am so computer illiterate....how do I add a picture to my reply? I can't figure it out. I have a NIGHT SHIFT that I want to ask about. Thanks

Country
    Country Flag

it says on the bottom of the page that I can't post attachments [IMG] code is ON ..why?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo713 View Post
    it says on the bottom of the page that I can't post attachments [IMG] code is ON ..why?
    Those are two separate things.

If the picture you want to share is on a web site then click and paste the URL of the image.

If the picture you want to share is on your computer then you'll first have to upload it to a web host or this site.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

If the picture you want to share is on a web site then click and paste the URL of the image.

If the picture you want to share is on your computer then you'll first have to upload it to a web host or this site.
    thanks. I've posted pictures in the past, I just don't remember how to do it. Why does it say that I may not post attachments?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks. I've posted pictures in the past, I just don't remember how to do it. Why does it say that I may not post attachments?
    There is a possibility of malicious code being introduced to the site via an attachment. You can post a picture as an image. You cannot post one as an attachment.

If the photo is on your computer: From the menu at the top of the page click Gallery. From the upper right of the menu on top of the new page click Upload Photos. Click the Browse button. Navigate to the photo on your hard drive and select it. Click Open. Wait for the photo to upload. When it's complete you will be taken back to your gallery. You have three picture posting options. You can post the thumbnail, the medium sized image below the thumbnail, or you can click on the medium sized image and another window will open with a full sized image. Right click the image you want. Select Copy Image Location, then click the button in the thread you want and paste the image location in the box. Click OK.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian. I am such an airhead that I just copied and pasted your instructions so that I can print them up. I will post later after dinner. I appreciate the time you took to help me. Hopefully I can follow instructions properly! lol (I used to be able to just upload pics on here....easy peasy. why did they make it so difficult?)

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian. I am such an airhead that I just copied and pasted your instructions so that I can print them up. I will post later after dinner. I appreciate the time you took to help me. Hopefully I can follow instructions properly! lol (I used to be able to just upload pics on here....easy peasy. why did they make it so difficult?)
    You're welcome. Let me know if you have problems, and I'll walk you through it.

Country
    Country Flag

I tried to follow your instructions. I uploaded three pics but they ended up in Oreo713 Gallery. How do I get to post them here?

Country
    Country Flag

[IMG]http://[/IMG]

Country
    Country Flag

I tried to follow your instructions. I uploaded three pics but they ended up in Oreo713 Gallery. How do I get to post them here?
    Go to the gallery. You have three picture posting options. You can post the thumbnail, the medium sized image below the thumbnail, or you can click on the medium sized image and another window will open with a full sized image. Right click the image you want. Select Copy Image Location, then click the button in the thread you want and paste the image location in the box. Click OK.

Country
    Country Flag

[/IMG]

Country
    Country Flag

[IMG]http://[/IMG]

Sorry about the size....is this the Night Gallery that you are talking about?

Country
    Country Flag

[/IMG]

Country
    Country Flag

[/IMG]

Last pic.....I'll get the hang of this one day. Thank you all for your patience,
    and THANK YOU BRIAN FOR AL YOUR HELP!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

You'll get it with a little practice.

When the dialog box opens up it has - http:// - already in the box. You don't want that there when pasting the complete URL since the URL already has that. That's what is messing up your posts. Just paste over that or delete that part before pasting and the pics will show up.

If your picture is sideways when uploaded then they will appear sideways when posted. You can change the orientation prior to upload with Windows Photo Viewer on your computer. There is also a free program called Photoscape that will allow you to do some basic editing such as cropping, rotating, changing size, etc..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 388 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 ... LastLast