Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 387 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,375 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I think I gave Munnecom a great deal then

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    No expert but I'd guess $225-$250 ballpark.
    Thank you. That's the ballpark I was thinking. I'm going to sell it for $235 including slipcase.

Mulleins
    I've seen some on eBay with more flaws than yours sell in that range. But it's eBay so
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

current value on a 2nd Edition Gunslinger NF with Fine jacket?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    current value on a 2nd Edition Gunslinger NF with Fine jacket?
    250 my man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

How about the signed/limited editions of the following:

Gwendy’s Button Box
    Secretary of Dreams vol. I
    Secretary of Dreams vol. II

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    How about the signed/limited editions of the following:

Gwendy’s Button Box
    Secretary of Dreams vol. I
    Secretary of Dreams vol. II
    Betts sold three GBB S/L at $650 recently.

The SODs are generally 350-400 each..a matching set could fetch a little more

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Any suggested value on Nebel S/L?
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Any suggested value on Nebel S/L?
    NEBEL EP
    sold in the last years:
    normal NR sold for 1200 Euro
    normal NR sold for 1160 Euro
    i sold a normal NR for 1500 Euro
    Last year someone sold a normal NR without slipcase
    for more then 1500
    (and I own all existing replacement slipcases :-))))
    Last year a friend sold his roman NEBEL for .....more then 1500 :-) ( He sold his roman EP SK collection)

I think.... 1500-1750 for a normal NR NEBEL EP is a ... OK price...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

How about a "Green Mile" HC omnibus 1/1 w/Geyer Electric Chair remarque?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    How about a "Green Mile" HC omnibus 1/1 w/Geyer Electric Chair remarque?
    $75-$125

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Frank those Nebel prices are brilliant.
    I would take 2 at €1500 each if you could source them.
    Thank you for the information. I did not think they could be obtained at such a price.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Frank those Nebel prices are brilliant.
    I would take 2 at €1500 each if you could source them.
    Thank you for the information. I did not think they could be obtained at such a price.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.
    I payed for my last one.... under 5 Euro.... ( and sold it for 1500 Euro)
    Best deal of my live !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys,

Can anybody give me a current value on a mint, signed limited Joyland? 30/724. I am also,interested in value of a mint, UK signed Ltd Under The Dome

Thanks

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Hi guys,

Can anybody give me a current value on a mint, signed limited Joyland? 30/724. I am also,interested in value of a mint, UK signed Ltd Under The Dome

Thanks
    $400-$450 max for Joyland and Dome is $250-$300

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Hi guys,

Thanks
    $400-$450 max for Joyland and Dome is $250-$300

Agree. Have seen many Joylands go 300-400 with a few scattering to 450(w/case). UK Dome is probably 300 range

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on the following please.
    An ex-library first edition Night Shift. Not price clipped, stated first on copyright page with correct gutter code. DJ and book are in VG condition with, of course, the exception of the library adhesive. No writing in book either. However, I don't want to pay too much and the adhesive is rather annoying..

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Thoughts on the following please.
    An ex-library first edition Night Shift. Not price clipped, stated first on copyright page with correct gutter code. DJ and book are in VG condition with, of course, the exception of the library adhesive. No writing in book either. However, I don't want to pay too much and the adhesive is rather annoying..
    I wouldn’t pay over 100 bucks for it, even if it’s in good condition. For an ex-library first, I would comfortably pay 50-75 dollars, but sellers are usually looking for more than that.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

What if the F/F Nightshift were inscribed and signed, and inscribed "For Ed, Hope you have fun with these one real horror movies Stephen King 7/24/82". But still a library book. What would that do for the price.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    What if the F/F Nightshift were inscribed and signed, and inscribed "For Ed, Hope you have fun with these one real horror movies Stephen King 7/24/82". But still a library book. What would that do for the price.
    That’s awfully specific!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    That’s awfully specific!!
    Check post 41

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd go an extra $100 for that inscription.
    If you disagree, check post #41...

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'd go an extra $100 for that inscription.
    If you disagree, check post #41...
    Wow did I get taken for a ride with that one .

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

A signed ex-library first edition? Sounds like a book that would be a great candidate for a Suntup/DR rebinding
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    A signed ex-library first edition? Sounds like a book that would be a great candidate for a Suntup/DR rebinding
    Yea, maybe. But Paul doesn't do single jobs like that any more. He is too busy with his own stuff. I already asked if he would do another
    book but he said he was swamped with DR ans Suntup stuff. I mean, it's OK. I totally understand that he is super busy and can't do a single book.
    Oh well. I think it's a neat inscription anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 387 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 ... LastLast