Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 387 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,125 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hello - does anyone have any recent sales figures for the Dolans Cadillac, 1/250 edition (marbled boards)

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

$549 within the last 2 months

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

$599 May 3 on eBay
    Same seller sold one on April 26 for same price

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hello - does anyone have any recent sales figures for the Dolans Cadillac, 1/250 edition (marbled boards)
    Yeah ive seen 550-600 on a few, as well as some around 700 w/ a case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Yeah ive seen 550-600 on a few, as well as some around 700 w/ a case

I got mine from David at Betts, with a slipcase, and I think I paid about $625 for it, something like that
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is one on the FB group I am on for $500 Nick... BUT I do not trust them (sellers) at all....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    There is one on the FB group I am on for $500 Nick... BUT I do not trust them (sellers) at all....
    I know one just sold a could weeks ago for $800AUD

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts on the value of "Gunslinger" and "Drawing of the Three" Audiobooks on Tape, still sealed in shrinkwrap? I know that these are at least thought to be pretty hard to come by, and the lack of sales on eBay seems to support that. Are these valuable because they are rare, or are they rare because no one cares? (In case you're wondering, I confirmed via the price on the back that these are not the S/L editions.)

Here is a link to a Google folder that has a picture (sorry, I couldn't figure out how to share the picture directly): LINK

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Any thoughts on the value of "Gunslinger" and "Drawing of the Three" Audiobooks on Tape, still sealed in shrinkwrap? I know that these are at least thought to be pretty hard to come by, and the lack of sales on eBay seems to support that. Are these valuable because they are rare, or are they rare because no one cares?
    ...because no one cares. I remember Betts having audio tapes for sale for $5 each and they never sold. The S/L ones do not fetch a great deal either.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts on the value of "Gunslinger" and "Drawing of the Three" Audiobooks on Tape, still sealed in shrinkwrap? I know that these are at least thought to be pretty hard to come by, and the lack of sales on eBay seems to support that. Are these valuable because they are rare, or are they rare because no one cares? (In case you're wondering, I confirmed via the price on the back that these are not the S/L editions.)

Here is a link to a Google folder that has a picture (sorry, I couldn't figure out how to share the picture directly): LINK
    I would say the S/L ones are about a $100-$125 each. I paid $50 for mine sealed... but it was a thrown in for buying a lot of books.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I would say the S/L ones are about a $100-$125 each. I paid $50 for mine sealed... but it was a thrown in for buying a lot of books.

The DT2 S/L is a very rare item that does not often come up for sale.

There are none on ebay now, and there have not been any for over three months. None on ABE either.

I would say $250 to $300 for DT2 in shrinkwrap........$150-$175 for DT1....again talking about the S/Ls.

That said, I do not think you are interested in the S/Ls...........so less than $50 each on the unsigned ones.....in fact I would not be surprised if you found them for less than $25 each.....tapes are a dead medium.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

If you can find a DT2 S/L Audio for $125, I suggest you buy as many as you can.

This is a very rare item that does not often come up for sale.

There are none on ebay now, and there have not been any for over three months. None on ABE either.
    I paid $100 for mine last October. What are you saying they are worth? Surely not a whole lot more... just cause EBay doesn't have them?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

The DT2 S/L is a very rare item that does not often come up for sale.

I would say $250 to $300 for DT2 in shrinkwrap........$150-$175 for DT1....again talking about the S/Ls.

That said, I do not think you are interested in the S/Ls...........so less than $50 each on the unsigned ones.....in fact I would not be surprised if you found them for less than $25 each.....tapes are a dead medium.

Agree with Tippy! took me forerver to find DTII

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't have a tape player, so I don't want to own them, but it would be interesting to listen to at least once in King's voice.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I don't have a tape player, so I don't want to own them, but it would be interesting to listen to at least once in King's voice.
    There are plenty of sources on the Net with MP3 recordings of King narrating.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Does that mean that you READ ALL your S/L books?

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm trying to find out the value of two books:

NF or better 1st ed. The Stand
    NF or better 1st ed. The Shining

Any thoughts?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I'm trying to find out the value of two books:

NF or better 1st ed. The Stand
    NF or better 1st ed. The Shining

Any thoughts?
    $200 each? The DJ condition is what make the price on these. They could go for hundreds more with a really nice DJ.

Country
    Country Flag

IT S/L and un-matching Portfolio went for $2K (Ebay)... I would think matching would fetch another $250'ish. Crazy prices.... I am blown away.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Somebody ran it up yesterday by placing incremental bids. Likely had no intention of buying it....

Coincidentally stopped short of the magic $2k.....

Hate eBay.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I saw that one too. Where do we put the value of a S/L It and a S/L It portfolio? I feel like I see It going on average between 1200-1500 these days. Portfolio seems to be between 500-700.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

How about a MATCHING number set of the s/l and portfolio? #359

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Add 25%, but hurry. 6 weeks after the movie (even if "IT" is a hit), the entire spectrum of prices will drop a small amount (~15% from latest highs).

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

John
    Add 25%, but hurry. 6 weeks after the movie (even if "IT" is a hit), the entire spectrum of prices will drop a small amount (~15% from latest highs).
    Matching desirable numbers will of course depend on two people wanting the same number (even in hopes of selling their non-matching book and portfolio).

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

John
    Wow, really? That must be typical? I would have guessed the opposite. Interesting.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 387 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast