Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 388 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,950 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Thank you Br!an and RF! I found a non eBay one for sale still in shrinkwrap(which I shall remove. Gasp!) for $225 including shipping. I think I'll go for it as I don't see many of these come up.
    I paid $200 from Betts about 18 months ago? I've never seen one for much less than that. I saw one for $175 once and it sold while I was looking at it. It's a great edition, you will love it.
    I went for it so that's good to hear. I have the one shot paperback and definitely wanted to upgrade. And congratulations on yours too!
    P.S. Love the avatar!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Thank you Br!an and RF! I found a non eBay one for sale still in shrinkwrap(which I shall remove. Gasp!) for $225 including shipping. I think I'll go for it as I don't see many of these come up.
    I paid $200 from Betts about 18 months ago? I've never seen one for much less than that. I saw one for $175 once and it sold while I was looking at it. It's a great edition, you will love it.
    I went for it so that's good to hear. I have the one shot paperback and definitely wanted to upgrade. And congratulations on yours too!
    P.S. Love the avatar!
    Camelot Books have a copy for sale for $200. Don't pay any more than this for a copy.

https://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/green-miles

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

$1 million?

Just kidding! He was happy to sign it though since it was at Comicon and everyone else was in Star Trek gear wanting him to sign their Phasers and things like that.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could anyone hwlp with the value of a Firestarter proof (UK edition)? I know it's hard to come by in fine condition.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Could anyone hwlp with the value of a Firestarter proof (UK edition)? I know it's hard to come by in fine condition.
    Here's the last 4 sales I know of:

12/2/14 eBay $220.03 - VG
    3/30/15. eBay. . £300 ($457.29) - VG
    5/10/15. eBay. £262.56 ($403.37) - F
    12/1/15. Betts. $150 - VG

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Here's the last 4 sales I know of:

12/2/14 eBay $220.03 - VG
    3/30/15eBay£300 ($457.29) - VG
    5/10/15eBay£262.56 ($403.37) - F
    12/1/15Betts$150 - VG
    Thanks Zelig!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a very hard one to come by in fine condition. I'd say $400-550. According to my notes, about 600 copies were done.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    That's a very hard one to come by in fine condition. I'd say $400-550. According to my notes, about 600 copies were done.

John
    Cheers John, I was not aware of the edition run of 600 either, much appreciated.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Zelig!
    No problem. For reference, I try to keep track of proof sales here. You can see the sales data in the last column on the right. I'm sure I miss some, but I keep it updated whenever I have a chance.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Zelig!
    No problem. For reference, I try to keep track of proof sales here. You can see the sales data in the last column on the right. I'm sure I miss some, but I keep it updated whenever I have a chance.
    Oh, sweet! This is very impressive and will be very useful. Thanks mate.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Zelig!
    Nice visual database Paul!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Kerry! Just need scans for the missing ones.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, please feel free to use any or all the pics in my collections thread if you need them.

John

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks John. Appreciate it. I mostly need hi-res scans of whatever is missing now. Maybe I will just forget that and use the smaller images just so I can have it listed.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I have a handful of the missing ones I can scan.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jon. And I will grab any that are still missing from John's collection thread as well. I've been fixated on scans of the spines and also the larger images for the lightbox but I can just forego that for now and at least fill in some of the blanks.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad you posted this link again so that I can bookmark it. I think it's a great reference to have the recent sales available for review when you are evaluating whether to purchase something. I think it complements nicely the resources we have available on the site.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

YES!! Thank you so much for that amazing resource. I see that I was overzealous a few times with my proof purchases and paid a tiny bit too much. Supply and demand can affect that as you have to pay what you have to pay if only 1 is being sold and you want it. haha! Nothing way out of line and I also see that I got some good deals too!

GREAT JOB!!!!

Curt

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    $1 million?

Just kidding! He was happy to sign it though since it was at Comicon and everyone else was in Star Trek gear wanting him to sign their Phasers and things like that.
    That's cool. I've always wondered if he'd appreciate someone asking for that to be signed instead of Trekkie or BBT stuff.

Along the Path of the Beam Jacqui will become famous soon enough Jacqui will become famous soon enough Jacqui's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have four DT books, UK First Edition. I was just wondering if anyone had any knowledge of these

WotC
    SoS
    TDT
    TWTTK

The last is the WH Smith edition, if that makes any difference. I can't post pics at the moment, as my phone is being sent to Samsung to get fixed.

The info online seems to vary so wildly, that I don't know what to believe. But, as said before, they were purchased for £1 each in a charity shop, so even if that's the resale value, I still think I got a good deal.

All are in Very Good/Excellent condition. I've only read two of them once each, because I don't like reading hardbacks, I'm always scared I'll hurt them. That's why I have two copies, one hardback, one paperback, of each of the last three Harry Potter books- I didn't want to break the spines on the hardbacks...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

They are worth about 12-20 GBP each depending on condition.

Nice find!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hello - what's the market value looking like on a s/l skeleton crew? No foldout poster.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hello - what's the market value looking like on a s/l skeleton crew? No foldout poster.
    I would hold off on one Nick if it didn't have the poster man.. but that is just the OCD in me. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I would hold off on one Nick if it didn't have the poster man.. but that is just the OCD in me. haha
    I agree with Kris....the poster was issued with the S/L. Wait until you can locate one with.

Just the other day, I purchased off Ebay an unsigned SC limited with slipcase and poster for $200. I know, sounds crazy right? I love oddity stuff like this.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I actually have a portfolio and foldout poster. Just don't have the book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 388 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 ... LastLast