Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 388 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 ... LastLast
Results 8,826 to 8,850 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any proof guys here to help? I bought these for a nice price (I hope!lol) I’m hoping to find out some nice info / ask price info... thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Any proof guys here to help? I bought these for a nice price (I hope!lol) I’m hoping to find out some nice info / ask price info... thanks!
    You should ask in the Proofs thread.

Members jhanic or zelig could help.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Any proof guys here to help?
    Great acquisition Kris, I'm a bit jealous.

The most valuable one in my opinion is the Different Seasons, I'd say $400-450. It looks like it's the US one, it would be a bit more if it was the UK one.

Dolan: biomieg sold one last year for, if I am not mistaken, something like $175, which everyone thought was a very very good price, so Dolan $200-250?

I would say the same for EOTD, maybe a bit more.

I paid $100 for my Needful Things proof, and thought that was a good deal, so I'd say $100-150 for that one.

Hyraxia has had a Four Past Midnight proof on sale for $235 for a long time, so that seems to be too high.

Dark Half, Gerald, Dolores, Desperation, would all be in the $75-100 range.

Buick, Eventual and DOTT I'd say $50-75

Hearts in Atlantis $50

Rose Madder is by far the most common, based on condition $50 would be the absolute top for a fine one.

I am no expert on CD proofs, sorry.

Just my humble opinion. I'd also like to hear other proof people's valuations.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I got a few of those higher end proofs from a member here some years ago for a VERY nice price! And I am eternally (well, as close to eternal as I can get) grateful!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a numbered and a lettered edition of Dark Forces that I'm thinking about parting with. What do you guys think the current fair market prices for these are? Both editions are PC copies and are in F/F condition.

Thanks

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What value would you guys place on these? I purchased them via the Haven Fundraiser several years back. Thanks!

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the current market value for a PC roman numeral Centipede Press Salem's Lot? Specifically, this one I guess:

Here's the eBay link:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/039-Salem-0...p2047675.l2557
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    What's the current market value for a PC roman numeral Centipede Press Salem's Lot? Specifically, this one I guess:

Here's the eBay link:
    Beautiful book! There are only 4 copies of this version of the book. I owned 2 of them at one time but traded or sold them outright through Betts (David). I'd say the buyer got a decent deal. I would value this book at $12K-14K assuming F/F condition. I'd like to own one again sometime.

John

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post

Here's the eBay link:
    Beautiful book! There are only 4 copies of this version of the book. I owned 2 of them at one time but traded or sold them outright through Betts (David). I'd say the buyer got a decent deal. I would value this book at $12K-14K assuming F/F condition. I'd like to own one again sometime.

John
    Seller asked me if I wanted to list this (I know this seller well) but I told him to try eBay first and looks like he sold it FAST!.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

Here's the eBay link:

John
    Seller asked me if I wanted to list this (I know this seller well) but I told him to try eBay first and looks like he sold it FAST!.
    I think the buyer got a great deal. So, do all of Centipede Press Press PC copies come blank like that? I'm surprised ( not unless I missed the picture) there is no indication of PC.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Here's the eBay link:

John
    If that's the value of a PC, what's the current value of a real numbered then?

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

These are referred to as PC copies for no other reason than they are not numbered or not a roman numeral. The 4 copies were just signed extra copies that Jerad had. Since I had 2 of the 4 I called them PCs. Jerad presented them to me as soon as presented him with money. But you're right, Ralph. There is nothing that designates the book as anything.

As for the value of the roman numeral copies, the most recent cash transaction for a red numeral was, I believe, for $20K. The most recent black roman numeral was bought for $15-17K, I believe. Given the popularity of the title, the craftmanship of the book, and the scarcity of the editions, I believe that a $30K price will be achieved within 5 years.

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would love to own this!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Current values on:

Borderlands 5 lettered
    Quietly Now Lettered
    Dark Forces 25th anniversary lettered

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

These are referred to as PC copies for no other reason than they are not numbered or not a roman numeral. The 4 copies were just signed extra copies that Jerad had. Since I had 2 of the 4 I called them PCs. Jerad presented them to me as soon as presented him with money. But you're right, Ralph. There is nothing that designates the book as anything.

As for the value of the roman numeral copies, the most recent cash transaction for a red numeral was, I believe, for $20K. The most recent black roman numeral was bought for $15-17K, I believe. Given the popularity of the title, the craftmanship of the book, and the scarcity of the editions, I believe that a $30K price will be achieved within 5 years.

John
    Thank you, John. It still amazes me to no end, how the ceiling of these prices seems endless.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post

John
    Thank you, John. It still amazes me to no end, how the ceiling of these prices seems endless.
    While I do not see these outpacing a lettered Firestarter I have to say I’m shocked. I would not think a PC would be worth $10k on that book. Wow is all I can say and your right Julianna.... these books just keep going up an up and blows me away.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I hope I am able to grab one before they get out of reach.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I doubt I'll live long enough to effect the current reach lol.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I’m only a few successful armored car heists away from affording one.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I'll ride shotgun.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I'll ride shotgun.
    Happy to have you. But you have to supply your own bulletproof vest. And whatever weapon you care to use. I use the Dragon Lord. I find it’s more than enough.

Country
    Country Flag

I'll ride shotgun.
    Happy to have you. But you have to supply your own bulletproof vest. And whatever weapon you care to use. I use the Dragon Lord. I find it’s more than enough.
    +1

My Mood
    Stressed

Whats the value for the 2007 (not the new) PS Artist edition of Colorado Kid? one of 333 copies signed by Edward Miller. Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the current value of CD's The Dark Man new in plastic w/ bookmark and the common proof. Thanks!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have the signed contract for FEAR ITSELF, and a signed letter from King to Chuck Miller regarding material in BARE BONES. Does anyone have any idea of the value of these items? This is strictly to satisfy my own curiosity. I have absolutely no intention of selling these papers. Thanks for any thoughts on this.

If it helps, the contract is dated May 3, 1982 and the letter December 19, 1986
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 388 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 ... LastLast